PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten event to rereturn?!

asashaol
01-26-2013, 12:43 PM
over time i have collected various pink forg bows and i saw umm a pm to yich from technoemail stating that they might re-do the forgotten even
now idk if thats like for a forgotten armour and helm or something but umm in forest haven the hole where the even used to be now has a stack of coins and a few fog weapons lying around , that wud be a really awesome reminder of the fun times we had farming those things hoping for pinks, pinks are easy to sell , the problem is the yellow and green ones, im about to buy a yellow or a green forg items that are actually just collectables cus iv always wanted one , if the forg even is returning will the weapons return ? if so will the yellow/green weapons return?

McBain
01-26-2013, 12:58 PM
Nobody knows.

MightyMicah
01-26-2013, 01:26 PM
over time i have collected various pink forg bows and i saw umm a pm to yich from technoemail stating that they might re-do the forgotten even

Seems legit...

Anyways, I doubt there will be another "forgotten" event. I think that's why they called it "forgotten" in the first place. ;)

xcainnblecterx
01-26-2013, 01:46 PM
If it did return i would call that a slap in the face as most people hate fbs with a passion

cookiez
01-26-2013, 02:14 PM
Better not be another event

Suentous PO
01-26-2013, 04:08 PM
Here..
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77777-Forgotten-items-to-be-re-released-Maybe&highlight=Yich

Quote- "its pretty likely" -TE

xcainnblecterx
01-26-2013, 05:44 PM
Better not be another event
Agreed

LwMark
01-26-2013, 05:48 PM
Would be stupid to bring it back, they should be creative an just make another event, repeats we get enough of, holidays

MightyMicah
01-26-2013, 07:12 PM
Here..
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77777-Forgotten-items-to-be-re-released-Maybe&highlight=Yich

Quote- "its pretty likely" -TE

11/12/2012

Yich
01-26-2013, 07:55 PM
Seems legit...

Anyways, I doubt there will be another "forgotten" event. I think that's why they called it "forgotten" in the first place. ;)

Gf bro. Yich - 1; Micah - 0. That screenie is entirely legitimate and is a pretty good indicator that the forg event will return.

Doodlebeast
01-26-2013, 08:14 PM
Pvp is gonna be moar moar unbalanced with the new forgotten sets, forgotten founders helm , forgotten premium chars! Moar rage quit! Tell me moar in the forums :-D

asashaol
01-27-2013, 12:03 AM
I think sts already knows about all the complaints people had because of the unbalanced pvp when the forg event released , if it were to come back it wud just be even more unbalanced , i mean now forg weapons have become relatively expencive so not everyone can own one without working for it . if it returns everyone will have one , pvp will go into chaos and thats what many of us play for ...pvp , i wud be highly disappointed if all the weapons of cool sets wud have to be replaced with forg bows. BUT im still worried about the yellow and green bows returning iv been asking around to buy iv already bought 8 and now im buying a few more from lw, thats MY problem ,
thx for the post yich , really helped as a heads up

cat
01-27-2013, 12:46 PM
I think sts already knows about all the complaints people had because of the unbalanced pvp when the forg event released , if it were to come back it wud just be even more unbalanced , i mean now forg weapons have become relatively expencive so not everyone can own one without working for it . if it returns everyone will have one , pvp will go into chaos and thats what many of us play for ...pvp , i wud be highly disappointed if all the weapons of cool sets wud have to be replaced with forg bows. BUT im still worried about the yellow and green bows returning iv been asking around to buy iv already bought 8 and now im buying a few more from lw, thats MY problem ,
thx for the post yich , really helped as a heads up
what sort of name is dat , is it a new stylish way of saying the A-word ?

MightyMicah
01-27-2013, 01:22 PM
Gf bro. Yich - 1; Micah - 0. That screenie is entirely legitimate and is a pretty good indicator that the forg event will return.

Yich: 1; Micah: 0. Asashaol: -1 ;)

My point was he claimed to see a "pm" which is funny on the surface. Of course it made sense in the end. I think I'd still disagree that another forgotten event will come, though. Time will tell I suppose...

billybob1
01-27-2013, 01:32 PM

lmao

Zeus
01-27-2013, 03:44 PM

I always read it like that too, lmao.

Suentous PO
01-27-2013, 04:19 PM
11/12/2012

Elaborate.

Yich
01-27-2013, 04:28 PM
Elaborate.

The day techno sent me the pm

Suentous PO
01-27-2013, 04:39 PM
^yeah, but was he implying that that was disproving something? I honestly don't know what he ment.

McBain
01-27-2013, 05:54 PM
I liked the forgotten event myself. Finally, an event where the items were actually useful stat-wise. People who aren't rich in-game and couldn't afford endgame pinks could get some good stuff. Bring it on again, I say.

Doodlebeast
01-27-2013, 09:18 PM
I liked the forgotten event myself. Finally, an event where the items were actually useful stat-wise. People who aren't rich in-game and couldn't afford endgame pinks could get some good stuff. Bring it on again, I say.

Lol by making overpowering useful gears?

First reason I quit pvp. Second is glyph

If this event really comes out, please make the gears overpowering during only the event, it will then be nerfed back to noob stats.

McBain
01-27-2013, 09:36 PM
Ever heard the phrase "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em?"

If Forgotten weapons are so overpowered in PvP, start using them yourself.

Yich
01-27-2013, 09:38 PM
I understand the convenience of easy to obtain, useful gear, but they didnt have to make it twice as good as all other available gear at 20- pvp. Idk other levels but it screwed my pvp levels over. Took away the diversity. Just a bunch of OP birds making kids rage quit now.

Yich
01-27-2013, 09:39 PM
Ever heard the phrase "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em?"

If Forgotten weapons are so overpowered in PvP, start using them yourself.

I can think of literally one hundred situations in history where it would have been catastrophic for the under dogs to take this advice. How is this any different?

MightyMicah
01-27-2013, 09:50 PM
^yeah, but was he implying that that was disproving something? I honestly don't know what he ment.

Haha, Actually I wasn't implying anything. Just wanted to point out the date for clarity's sake.

dog
01-28-2013, 03:02 AM
Just a bunch of OP birds making kids (me) rage quit now.
:) they will fix it soon dont worry

McBain
01-28-2013, 06:05 AM
I can think of literally one hundred situations in history where it would have been catastrophic for the under dogs to take this advice. How is this any different?

Okay, name literally one hundred situations.

MightyMicah
01-28-2013, 06:11 AM
It's a myth anyways that all classes become equal with forgotten bow. "Joining them" consists of more than just buying a bow like theirs. It consists of stopping your current character (which may already have thousand and thousands of kills or some freaking pro 10-1 kdr) then remaking the current op class and buying a forgotten bow. Even this won't work, though, because you never know how sts will screw you over next.

McBain
01-28-2013, 04:14 PM
you never know how sts will screw you over next.

Well...with winning attitudes like that, it's hard to imagine why PvP-ers never seem to be happy about anything.