PDA

View Full Version : Who has one!?

cookiez
01-26-2013, 02:21 PM
Hay guys, so I just wanna get a sense of how many people have green/orange forgotten items!:)

Just say how many you have and what kind!
(Don't have to be for sale)

D-:
01-26-2013, 02:42 PM
I have one in stash I never use. Green one. ^.^

I think Lw might have a few of them tbh.

Zapder
01-26-2013, 03:18 PM
i have bunch of green/orange swords and staffs no bows though :P wait are they worth something cause if so ooops i throw away a couple

WarTornBird
01-26-2013, 04:36 PM
i have bunch of green/orange swords and staffs no bows though :P wait are they worth something cause if so ooops i throw away a couple

You might have a decent stash there..

Zeus
01-26-2013, 05:02 PM
I had two orange forgotten bows, quit for a while, now I can't seem to find them.

Support won't help me with it either. They told me I gave it away to someone (won't specify name).

Lol...

razerfingers
01-26-2013, 05:15 PM
I had two orange forgotten bows, quit for a while, now I can't seem to find them.

Support won't help me with it either. They told me I gave it away to someone (won't specify name).

Lol...

Doesnt that blow? Lol

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

LwMark
01-26-2013, 05:37 PM

Lol...

Ive had items go mia on me multiple times aswell, some i got back an some i had to go thru heck an back to getem back

Zeus
01-26-2013, 06:06 PM
Ive had items go mia on me multiple times aswell, some i got back an some i had to go thru heck an back to getem back

Ya, I really can't seem to find out what happened to them. I think they were liquidated, but support is incorrectly saying that I gave them to someone.

bramer
01-26-2013, 08:23 PM
I saw a orange forgotten bow in cs...does that count?

This is bramer - signing out

LwMark
01-26-2013, 08:54 PM

Ya, I really can't seem to find out what happened to them. I think they were liquidated, but support is incorrectly saying that I gave them to someone.

Well they should tell u what happened to it, because i had items that disappeared an each item has a number code so thats how they track where they go

Zeus
01-26-2013, 09:00 PM
Well they should tell u what happened to it, because i had items that disappeared an each item has a number code so thats how they track where they go

I'll send an email again.

Gnosis told me that I gave them away. The thing is, I highly doubt that, because I was not even online due to my first semester of college.

LwMark
01-26-2013, 09:22 PM

I'll send an email again.

Gnosis told me that I gave them away. The thing is, I highly doubt that, because I was not even online due to my first semester of college.

I remember when u had atleast forgot bow u were sellin, i think i even asked u or was tryin to sell u, its been a while, but ye make a fuss an ask where it went, thats what i pretty much did, sometimes they like to brush things away , when just a simple item means alot to us

Zeus
01-26-2013, 09:24 PM
I remember when u had atleast forgot bow u were sellin, i think i even asked u or was tryin to sell u, its been a while, but ye make a fuss an ask where it went, thats what i pretty much did, sometimes they like to brush things away , when just a simple item means alot to us

Cool, thanks Lw! :)

iRusher
01-27-2013, 12:33 AM
I have a green one burried in stash

LwMark
01-27-2013, 01:07 AM

Fight for the FORGOTTEN!!!! ;)

iRusher
01-27-2013, 08:43 AM

Fight for the FORGOTTEN!!!! ;)

I hate forg..soooooo

cat
01-27-2013, 08:54 AM
seems like very nice item this thing must be very $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ( means very expencive but i was too lazy to type expencive so i type $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)