PDA

View Full Version : My Problems others don't experience

Rays364
01-26-2013, 02:21 PM
1. The Companion Canticle won't work at all. It won't let me do it at all. I tried to do it all week but I am not allowed too. It only doesn't work for Raysboss.

2. On my Ipod, when I do the Free Platinum offers I don't receive my platinum anymore. It stopped working yesterday. I can't get any platinum even if I install, run and play the app for 10 minutes. My main acct I use is Raysboss so can you fix it for me?

Astrocat
01-26-2013, 03:08 PM
Why did you leave us...

Rays364
01-27-2013, 12:53 PM
Huh? I didn't leave Genesis Astrocat. I am still in it.

Astrocat
01-27-2013, 01:39 PM
Huh? I didn't leave Genesis Astrocat. I am still in it.

This post was when you did leave. Now you are back. :)

SuRfY
01-27-2013, 01:58 PM
1. The Companion Canticle won't work at all. It won't let me do it at all. I tried to do it all week but I am not allowed too. It only doesn't work for Raysboss.

2. On my Ipod, when I do the Free Platinum offers I don't receive my platinum anymore. It stopped working yesterday. I can't get any platinum even if I install, run and play the app for 10 minutes. My main acct I use is Raysboss so can you fix it for me?

I had a similar issue before and posted here. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?83484-Companion-quest-bug-from-Windmoore-Bard

The solution is inside as well if you are having the same issue that I had.

Rays364
01-28-2013, 04:17 PM
This post was when you did leave. Now you are back. :)

I never left at all lol! It was that I asked Aerostar to recruit my lvl 10 rogue. You probably thought he brought me back lol!