PDA

View Full Version : Always get insurance :)

Bless
01-26-2013, 03:39 PM
Yesterday I went to get a bite, I put my tab down under my blanket. Got my food, and when I was goin to lay on the bed, my kneecap crushed my tab screen -_' I was like: S***.

Moral is, always get insurance. Dad pays 3 pounds a month for "knowhow anything happens" insurance. It was a lifesaver - free pickup & delivery, free replacement repair.

The Happiness
01-26-2013, 03:47 PM
Yesterday I went to get a bite, I put my tab down under my blanket. Got my food, and when I was goin to lay on the bed, my kneecap crushed my tab screen -_' I was like: S***.

Moral is, always get insurance. Dad pays 3 pounds a month for "knowhow anything happens" insurance. It was a lifesaver - free pickup & delivery, free replacement repair.

Dads eh? They are amazing! I hope you get sorted real quick and I also hope you will learn from your experience. Don't leave your bed! Or, if you have to, make sure you leave your tab in plain sight, preferably somewhere safe!

Bless
01-26-2013, 04:49 PM
The noise seriously sounded like someone broke a bone or ate a cracker xD but the screen looka pretty ugly. Still in perfect condition to use.

Zaonabiuibil
01-26-2013, 05:32 PM
Pics.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

DocDoBig
01-26-2013, 05:58 PM
^this

Zeus
01-26-2013, 06:12 PM
Dads eh? They are amazing! I hope you get sorted real quick and I also hope you will learn from your experience. Don't leave your bed! Or, if you have to, make sure you leave your tab in plain sight, preferably somewhere safe!

So it can get stolen?? Nope, mine goes back under my pillow, where I take it out at night to play under the sheets at minimum brightness so my dad doesn't notice.

^^Miss the days of being a minor.