PDA

View Full Version : Emotes/Sounds Changes & Additions Needed

Energizeric
01-26-2013, 04:34 PM
A couple of things I would suggest:

1) In PvP the emotes icon doesn't appear on my main screen even though I have that setting chosen in my settings. It would be nice if it appeared here too so I can easily use it during PvP.

2) It would be nice if we had a "woohoo!!" kind of cheer sound emote like we do in Pocket Legends. It's very useful when you get a good drop or when you beat a hard boss, or even when you score a goal in CTF. I use it in PL more often than any other emote.

3) It would be cool if the "wave" emote made some kind of sound and maybe was a little more obvious the same way it is in Pocket Legends. Because I've used it so often in AL but nobody ever notices.

4) The bow emote is pretty useless. I haven't seen anyone use it even once, nor have I used it, and just like the way the wave emote is, nobody would notice anyway as it's not very obvious. I suggest this one be eliminated and replaced with what I suggested in #2 above.

5) Perhaps there should be some "haha" words appearing above your head when you use the laugh emote, same as the way it is in Pocket Legends. This way you can tell who is laughing. Right now I hear the laugh but can't tell who is laughing.

I know I'm suggesting a lot of the emote ideas from Pocket Legends be ported into AL, but keep in mind that PL seems to be a much more social game. There's lots more chatting going on, lots more laughing and emotes being used. I think much of the reason is the better emotes system. Just make sure NOT to port those dumb fart and puke noises over as those are just plain annoying.

LwMark
01-26-2013, 11:08 PM
Pl emotes are sweeeeeeeet i wish theyd tighten up an add some more already

Ye AL chat is dead i dont even talk yo anyone seems a lil bit to difficult, i honestly dont even wana chat when i play its to much clickin am stiff goin back an fourth, PL has it in LOCK

Energizeric
01-27-2013, 04:48 AM
Yes, exactly my point. We need some more chat features. Maybe some auto-text slots as well like in PL.

Bless
02-06-2013, 10:56 AM
Like tha ideas