PDA

View Full Version : suport

Shadowpanther
01-27-2013, 12:08 AM
I have sent 3 messages to suport no reply bean a week and thought o ya its arcane legends the new game so they may have a ton of requests so I go and send on off of pocket legends and dls for I had the same question on there and no reply bean abought a week idc if they won't do as I ask and they may loose my interest here soon but not a reply will make them loose a costomer a lot sooner then haveing an explanation of why they can or can't do some simple task a costomer asks abought like a refund some may be possible some may not idc I just want a reply or they will loose me sooner then if they sent me an email saying they can't do a request I have requested with an explanation

Vystirch
01-27-2013, 12:13 AM
I have sent 3 messages to suport no reply bean a week and thought o ya its arcane legends the new game so they may have a ton of requests so I go and send on off of pocket legends and dls for I had the same question on there and no reply bean abought a week idc if they won't do as I ask and they may loose my interest here soon but not a reply will make them loose a costomer a lot sooner then haveing an explanation of why they can or can't do some simple task a costomer asks abought like a refund some may be possible some may not idc I just want a reply or they will loose me sooner then if they sent me an email saying they can't do a request I have requested with an explanation

All three games go to the same customer service. So you just tripled there work load. Just be patient. I've gotten very delayed replies and very quick replies.

Shadowpanther
01-27-2013, 12:25 AM
Ok ill try be patiet but if I don't get a reply next week ill be sending more requests or some how to get the last 3 veiwed