PDA

View Full Version : No fun with no platinum

Phreakazoid
01-27-2013, 12:19 AM
I have been waiting for my platinum to be rewarded to my account for a week now. If your gonna have offers for platinum that cost cash maybe you should make sure they are going to work. I am no longer having fun playing DL. The game is very limited with out platinum.

Kraoracha
01-28-2013, 05:51 AM
I think without platinum you just need more patience, but I dont really need plat to play, to be honest.
But you are right that plat should be awarded if you payed for it. Maybe mail sts support to see if they can help you?

Phreakazoid
01-29-2013, 07:52 AM
I got my platinum. Your right about the time, but I cant get some of the best weapons and outfits with plat only.

Kraoracha
01-29-2013, 08:27 AM
I have no plat weapons, but think I still have the best stats possible, have never heard of a plat weapon that has better stats then the ones you can find. But I could be wrong about that.
Maybe more experienced players can confirm or tell I am wrong, lol.

Phreakazoid
01-31-2013, 12:23 PM
I read that the 25 platinum weapons are the strongest. It was in the guide area on this forum. Not sure how much better, but u have seen people with over 200 attack.

Phreakazoid
01-31-2013, 12:33 PM
I still think this game sucks without platinum.

Kraoracha
02-01-2013, 02:23 AM
It depends on choices, I can either get my health up over 1800, or my attack up over 300 and dps over 200 I believe. But then Health goes down, so have to find a balance.
But if those are even stronger then the ones I have now that would be cool, guess I know what to safe up my free plat for :)

Phantomas
02-04-2013, 09:39 AM
I have no plat weapons, but think I still have the best stats possible, have never heard of a plat weapon that has better stats then the ones you can find. But I could be wrong about that.
Maybe more experienced players can confirm or tell I am wrong, lol.

Ur wrong , lol
Some plat weapons do have better stats than the kind u can find/get in missions/allies.
eg I use Twin Vipers mainly, but the ' ice' sword (Glacial saber) has (slightly) better stats than the vipers.

In general the 25 plat weapons r better than 'the regular' weapons.

Kraoracha
02-04-2013, 09:45 AM
Ah, okay
Guess I will have to safe up my free plat then till I can gamble to get them.

Skeokateva
02-04-2013, 09:49 AM
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2