PDA

View Full Version : Attention

Kofnyxt2005
01-27-2013, 06:11 AM
Please read

Hi everyone and to Sts I posted here because I tried to email Sts but no reply. I get banned last 3days after continous purchasing platinum. At first i tried to purchase 75plat then it didnt come up in my account then I tried again with the other amount. After three times purchasing I tried to log out then check my account and 75plat inserted but after that my client close and it said "this device hass been banned" I hope you fix it Sts thank you

Noblesse
01-27-2013, 07:26 AM
Bans aren't discussed on the forums (at least not by those who can do something about it). The only thing you can do, is send an E-mail to support and patiently wait for an answer.

Chickenrunnn
01-27-2013, 07:39 AM
StS doesn't work on week ends, so that, you'll be needing to wait until monday or tuesday to get an answer :)

“The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.”

Besides, Platinum always takes some times to reach your account :)..

Once again,
“The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.” (Arnold H. Glasgow :p)

cat
01-27-2013, 07:52 AM
StS doesn't work on week ends, so that, you'll be needing to wait until monday or tuesday to get an answer :)

“The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.”

Besides, Platinum always takes some times to reach your account :)..

Once again,
“The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.” (Arnold H. Glasgow :p)
DENIED ! u can get a chicken out of an egg by smashing it , it will just be dead !

cat
01-27-2013, 07:54 AM
umm well dead like ummm well not fully developed or it will be a small body mass covered in the yolk, but i believe that when the time is ripe we can smash the egg and get the chicken out , maybe it we like hammered it lightly just before its gonna hatch we still can obtain the chicken if we are gentle

Schnitzel
01-27-2013, 04:47 PM
Uh..what does smashing chicken eggs gotta do with the original thread poster?
And Reply to original thread post: since you are in forums, message a dev