PDA

View Full Version : My opinions on PvP

sweetnsour
01-27-2013, 12:31 PM
I don't know anything about kill farms or what the latest hacks are if any.. But I do know that something s not right with pvp...for 1 lvl 16s should not be with lvl 20-21s.. Second I don't care how skilled the player is at its class no 20 should be able to one shot another 20.. No one should be able to one shot period.. Everyone (mostly the ones that know how lol) say its skill.. It's not..

Testi
01-27-2013, 12:37 PM
I have never been 1hit KO'd even though it seemed that way at times. Lag, unseen attackers and criticals go along way toward fostering the illusion. I play warrior with max hp at lv21 mages and rogues may have different experiences.

Robert Morgan
01-27-2013, 12:58 PM
Ya im a 21 mage and i find that 1 hit from a rogue can easily take 80-90% of my health it sucks so i dont like to play

Marrypoppins
01-27-2013, 01:01 PM
3 skill pts on aimed shot can destroy the world lol

sweetnsour
01-27-2013, 01:03 PM
Well sorry you took it as an insult... It's a valid point.. If its beta then devs should be beta trial as well. Sorry if it came out offensive.

Testi
01-27-2013, 01:06 PM
I read the original post and title, I think the mods could have left it be. He didn't really go too far imho concerning devs. As for the original poster, Rogues often combine aim shot and shadow piercer if AS goes crit you're dead the combo can take a warriors health to near zero in a heartbeat.

sweetnsour
01-27-2013, 01:12 PM
I read the original post and title, I think the mods could have left it be. He didn't really go too far imho concerning devs. As for the original poster, Rogues often combine aim shot and shadow piercer if AS goes crit you're dead the combo can take a warriors health to near zero in a heartbeat.

Yeah I think I just figured that out.. Here's the simple solution.. NERF that aimed shot.. It's exactly what is one shooting.. And it's not 80-90% it's one shot your dead and I have the best gear a lvl 20 could have

Lady_Pebbles
01-27-2013, 03:23 PM
Ya im a 21 mage and i find that 1 hit from a rogue can easily take 80-90% of my health it sucks so i dont like to play
Does get annoying after a while. Especially when you respawn and are charging up a skill (usually Fireball or Shield as a Mage) and upon release before the Rogues or Tanks release their one charged skill (Razor Piercer, Aimed Shot, Windmill, or Skyward Slam) it breaks through the shield or the fireball doesn't stun when hit. I can see the animations of the mage skills going through but its like they don't work half the time.

I mean come on, Tanks have a skill that heals -and- shields at the same time, Rogues have a defensive spell that attacks -at the same time-. Mages just get a shield with 2 secs of invulnerability and a push back as subs along with extra absorbtion and extra time for it to stay active? No onder why its broken easily!!! Come on... With the limitation of 4 skills that can be used Curse, Heal, & Shield need to be tweaked to become of better use in PvP imo.

Seriously, all classes at this point need a huge skills overhaul.