PDA

View Full Version : no cool

xcainnblecterx
01-27-2013, 08:09 PM
Ok i still have my angel str and.dex set but my int one went mia. Has.this happened to anyone else or should i just send it to support? Thr problem is i doubt sts has em any more and i know i didnt liquidate it so please halp meh

Jcyee
01-27-2013, 08:16 PM
If you can't find it, just email STS. I'm sure they'll give you your int set since you have the str and dex sets.

WarTornBird
01-27-2013, 08:24 PM
It may take 2 weeks. But they'll reply..

LwMark
01-27-2013, 08:26 PM
Then theyl say sorry cant help u its beyond us, then youl reply again for them to just keep clicking solve with no replys

Suentous PO
01-27-2013, 08:26 PM
Thr problem is i doubt sts has em any more

It's code, it doesn't run out. Email. Best of luck.

xcainnblecterx
01-27-2013, 08:30 PM
Kk anyone got the link i should email or just a ticket?

Edit: never mind found it.thanks.for the feed back peeps

xcainnblecterx
01-27-2013, 08:41 PM
I know double post but this for those who helped and who ever reads this thread
http://www.movie2k.to/Mama-watch-movie-2451060.html

Just close add make it full screen and play. Enjoy

dog
01-28-2013, 03:08 AM
they dont normally help retrieve sets , if you have left it on another acc they can tell u that but they wont be able to get it back if you liquidated it by mistake , i liquidated my glyph mace by mistake and i didnt realise , when i emailed sts they said after a few days they cudnt help me :) but email them anyways , good luck

JaytB
01-28-2013, 03:37 AM
Ok i still have my angel str and.dex set but my int one went mia. Has.this happened to anyone else or should i just send it to support? Thr problem is i doubt sts has em any more and i know i didnt liquidate it so please halp meh

I doubt that it could just disappear. If you're sure you checked your inventories on all your chars (and your stash), it most probably got liquidated by you.

Since it isn't tradable, you couldn't have sold it. I've heard of many cases of accidental liquidation of items that got restored by devs. In cases it didn't get restored it was usually because the item was either given away or sold as far as I know.

I'd say you have a fair chance of getting it back by E-mailing support.

Good luck!

Xyzther
01-28-2013, 06:38 PM
When I had nub mage I accidentally liquidated my mirage robe of cosmos and they got it back to me in 1-2 days :D

xcainnblecterx
01-28-2013, 07:15 PM
Yea im still waiting to here back from em tho. If not all well life.goes on. Not like ill cause a big.scene over.this if they dont anything

Roberto077
01-28-2013, 07:18 PM
All three of my sets are still missing...