PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions in-game.

Jesse Cabiles
01-27-2013, 08:58 PM
Hello,
Good day.

I would like to suggest few features in game.

First,
The skill bar or the skill slots. Having four skill isnt enough, because there are some skills that we would like to use but thinking it will be a waste of skill slot (ex. curse skill of sorc, it have a lot of use but i dont know any sorc that use this skill) How bout adding a new button that will switch the the first sets of skill to another set of skill. "or" how bout in the next level cap (26) will add another skill slot; on lvl 31 another skill slot; on lvl 36 another one. And so on.
And how bout adding sinister skills? Haha. >:))
I know its early to suggest things like this but i want to just write it here for archieves.

Guild features:
About guild war
We know that AL is not an rpg that accepts many players inside a map(place) so ive been thinkin that how can AL dev team can regulate guild wars having 150 members vs 150 members of a guild. How bout each guild should compose 5 parties (max) having 20 members to fight to another composition of 5 parties.
And every war guild can get Guild points ( gp) which and so that guilds can be seen in the leaderboards too.
(I want to suggest things like these because as of now there are few features in guild tab. Only a suggestion though)
And how bout territorial war? :))
Each map will have a conqueror. And everyday there are territorial wars in a constant time. And having territory will give territorial chest. And can be collected by guild master or officers everytime territorial war is done.
About guild buffs
For example 1000 territorial chest, guild can learn 1 guild skill (ex +1% hp to all members.)

These are just suggestions
P.s sorry for a having a popr english.
Thanks and regards.

Jesse Cabiles
01-30-2013, 10:57 PM
Also i would like to suggest
Guild logs. So that we can see the activity of the guild everyday. So that we do also have a copy on those who left the guild. And who were the ones who recruited a certain person.
Guild storage. Depends on you on how many capacity and can be upgraded using plats. Officers and masters can only access this. But everyone can donate gold. Because sometimes our guild is conducting guild events and by that it will be not hard to collect donations. And this guild storage do also have log.
And last thing is guild bulletin :)

Sorry for the english again.
Thanks.