PDA

View Full Version : Allies? Creating Parties?

meanakric
01-28-2013, 12:30 AM
I still haven't get this issue clear yet...

My question:

1. What's the purpose for creating a party in game, except from staying together? Any other benefits? And the second questions comes...

2. Is there any relationship to pet's Arcane ability? For e.g.: Malison increases dodge chance for "ALL ALLIES". What does this "ALLIES" means? Is "ALLIES" means members in a party only? Or anyone is fine?

Hope someone can help me. Thank you.

Vystirch
01-28-2013, 12:33 AM
I still haven't get this issue clear yet...

My question:

1. What's the purpose for creating a party in game, except from staying together? Any other benefits? And the second questions comes...

2. Is there any relationship to pet's Arcane ability? For e.g.: Malison increases dodge chance for "ALL ALLIES". What does this "ALLIES" means? Is "ALLIES" means members in a party only? Or anyone is fine?

Hope someone can help me. Thank you.

1. No

2. Anyone within the aoe attack

Jcyee
01-28-2013, 01:32 AM
If you create a party, it ensures that no one else can join you or any other member of the party in a map (excluding towns). This also means that parties can be created so that each member can solo a map to farm kills.

When a pet's ability refers to "all allies," allies refers to the people in the party that you're in. I'm pretty sure enemies do not receive the buff. I mean if they did, it kind of defeats the purpose of the ability.

Cero
01-28-2013, 01:44 AM
1. as what jcyee said.

2. yes malisons arcane benefits anyone but they must be in the buff range.

there are also pets who gave only to the user.

BoomBox
01-28-2013, 01:53 AM
Pet abilitys hekp if your in range, but dont help enemies I believe :)