PDA

View Full Version : Shame on you Impawlixxx

Blind
01-28-2013, 12:52 AM
As we all know, Acedagger has been working hard since 56 to become number on the ctf leaderboards.

Then out of nowhere comes Impawlixxx and suddenly gets onto leaderboard? Well he does by utilizing his polish guild noobs at his disposal to boost kills and play ctf without even crossing the other half of the map in a fear of being killed.

We are all fine with that, but why rob someone off their deserved spot? Do you think someone will respect you for being the number 1 booster and a ctf coward?

Only 2 days ago he had 90k kills. Now look at this
http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/blindmasterpl/40DE0F80-7E5C-4261-9915-1828FB5635DC-355-00000078F3FA0D98.jpg

He is trying to rob Ace off his spot while he is sleeping, but he realises that it's too slow yet, so what does this kurwa decides to go and do?

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/blindmasterpl/DEF42A2E-794B-4A66-8E19-5FB366337E0B-355-00000079037AC47F.jpg

Shame on you. Even if you reach 100k kills first no one will ever aknowledge you.

Peace.

Jcyee
01-28-2013, 01:01 AM
O.o

If this is true, this is pretty disappointing :(

Conradin
01-28-2013, 01:07 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com//wp-content/gallery/no/no-mine.gif

thats no good at all

Yich
01-28-2013, 01:09 AM
So someone boosts kills. Waah.

D-:
01-28-2013, 01:14 AM
Ib4L

Flawless
01-28-2013, 01:17 AM
He was at like 60k like 3-4weeks ago. Shame.

JaytB
01-28-2013, 01:23 AM
I understand it must be frustrating for everyone who got their kills the legitimate way.

It's basically the same as with PvE leaderboards though. People like myself who never kill-farm, have no chance of getting up there. Locking a room, buying an xp-anywhere elix and solo-farm kills in a low level dungeon isn't any better than kill farming PvP kills IMO.

I wish STS would address these issues. For PvE I don't see them making any changes because of the plat involved in these practices. For PvP though, I don't see a reason why they wouldn't be able to do something about this unfair way of getting on the lb.

dog
01-28-2013, 01:26 AM
are ywforplaying and tyforplaying the same person ? they were both on the boards :O wow that guy got 2 of his accounts on top 5 ?!

Waug
01-28-2013, 01:33 AM
What in KD, LB, NAME

Ew fake statistics.

Entertaining
01-28-2013, 01:55 AM
are ywforplaying and tyforplaying the same person ? they were both on the boards :O wow that guy got 2 of his accounts on top 5 ?!

They are not the same person.

jcoultet
01-28-2013, 02:00 AM
Really annoys me the fact how people like ace spend there time in ctf earning there kills whilst any random person can get the same amount of kills if not more with less time and no skill in a locked game. Just doesn't seem fair..

Entertaining
01-28-2013, 02:03 AM
Really annoys me the fact how people like ace spend there time in ctf earning there kills whilst any random person can get the same amount of kills if not more with less time and no skill in a locked game. Just doesn't seem fair..

Ikr. Let's get him on leaderboards for most ctf deaths ;)

jcoultet
01-28-2013, 02:10 AM
I'm trying but not easy as a mage :(

Jcyee
01-28-2013, 02:37 AM

I think he's already on the CTF bird deaths leaderboards

Gaunab
01-28-2013, 02:58 AM
Well that explains why he randomly deleted me off the friedlist a few weeks ago...

OverkillED
01-28-2013, 03:25 AM
I hope the person Impawlixxx boosting off of revolts and puts their gear on and destroys him :D

bglir
01-28-2013, 08:44 AM
Wonder if he gona boost flag catch next :dejection:

Mage till the end
01-28-2013, 08:59 AM
Wonder if he gona boost flag catch next :dejection:

Lol :p

Ladylove
01-28-2013, 11:22 AM
I got booted off of my spot at the top of pvp soon after the leaderboards came out just the same way. It has gone on for years. I just don't put stock into the boards since then. They don't mean anything.

AbsolutePally
01-28-2013, 11:44 AM
I agree with ladylove. Leaderboard means nothing.
Either you boost kills like paw.
Or you farm noobs 24/7.

90% of people I've seen on leaderboards aren't impressive (these days) even looking back people Skimmey using mutli (pregcd.)

skrapicoco
01-28-2013, 11:47 AM
sad
goodthing you wont get anything if your on LB with that

gibol1412
01-28-2013, 12:03 PM
As we all know, Acedagger has been working hard since 56 to become number on the ctf leaderboards.

Then out of nowhere comes Impawlixxx and suddenly gets onto leaderboard? Well he does by utilizing his polish guild noobs at his disposal to boost kills and play ctf without even crossing the other half of the map in a fear of being killed.

We are all fine with that, but why rob someone off their deserved spot? Do you think someone will respect you for being the number 1 booster and a ctf coward?

Only 2 days ago he had 90k kills. Now look at this
http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/blindmasterpl/40DE0F80-7E5C-4261-9915-1828FB5635DC-355-00000078F3FA0D98.jpg

He is trying to rob Ace off his spot while he is sleeping, but he realises that it's too slow yet, so what does this kurwa decides to go and do?

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd401/blindmasterpl/DEF42A2E-794B-4A66-8E19-5FB366337E0B-355-00000079037AC47F.jpg

Shame on you. Even if you reach 100k kills first no one will ever aknowledge you.

Peace.
Please some evidence to prove the charges. I know Impawlixx since when Belefort Sewers was end game map. He playing last two months like 10h at day on ctf. If he has playing with locked game he play 1 vs. 1. I do not believe these accusations. You are insolent men!

jcoultet
01-28-2013, 12:11 PM
Please some evidence to prove the charges. I know Impawlixx since when Belefort Sewers was end game map. He playing last two months like 10h at day on ctf. If he has playing with locked game he play 1 vs. 1. I do not believe these accusations. You are insolent men!
Oh come on Many endgame pvpers know hes been doing this for a while its just Blind has made it public ( good choice). How is he going to get evidence when its a locked game?

angeldawn
01-28-2013, 12:12 PM
Im gonna play devils advocate here, no hate or flaming intended. Most of u in this thread know I love you :)

With that said ....

Blind do u have proof if your accusations? So what he's in a locked ctf room. I am all time. 1 is cuz I'm teaching a friend. 2 cuz I'm tired of being bothered by other joining 3 sometimes we are just having a private conversation or helping friends mend fences and I don't want to waste my elixir in a locked regular map.

I have been playing ctf with Paw since sewer days. He plays ctf non stop hours upon hours. And getting thousands of kills in one day in ctf or pvp the ligit way isn't impossible!! (Esp for elite bow birds) Nulled just did it in pvp a few weeks back (I was there with him for hours).

Paw does occasionally rush and does occasionally spawn. These can easily contribute to his kills.

I understand how u can think he's boosting but making accusations without proof is wrong.

The worst part of this is Paw doesn't even speak English so he can't defend himself against what u say!

And shame on all u others for just excepting this as truth without further proof!!

Spectre
01-28-2013, 12:45 PM

So he got like 65k kills in two months with playing 1 Vs. 1 in locked game? Nice.

angeldawn
01-28-2013, 12:57 PM
Is boosting kills worse than using Macros in ctf and pvp?
*cough some of your guildies Rated M cough*

At least boosting kills the dying person is fully aware of the situation.

U all need to stop judging and accusing ppl

angeldawn
01-28-2013, 01:11 PM
So he got like 65k kills in two months with playing 1 Vs. 1 in locked game? Nice.

I have personally witnessed someone getting 3k+ kills in pvp in a few hours of playing in one night. (Flacs u can easily do this as well and u know it) Using this math it would only take a few hours a night and about 20 days to complete 65k kills.

Paw has not only been in locked 1vs1 matches in the past 2 months. I have played with him and I get constant invites from him.

U guys need to end your accusations. I'm very disappointed in u.

slivir
01-28-2013, 01:54 PM
yea he tryed to farm me..........
and he did.....

jcoultet
01-28-2013, 02:05 PM
Is boosting kills worse than using Macros in ctf and pvp?
*cough some of your guildies Rated M cough*

At least boosting kills the dying person is fully aware of the situation.

U all need to stop judging and accusing ppl
You say stop judging but yet your judging us for our opinion hypocritical? hmm i think so. How can anyone get evidence if hes in a locked game? You don't have evidence he doesn't boost either.

angeldawn
01-28-2013, 02:26 PM
You say stop judging but yet your judging us for our opinion hypocritical? hmm i think so. How can anyone get evidence if hes in a locked game? You don't have evidence he doesn't boost either.

I'm not judging u or Rated M JC. I was told by that person themselves they use macros then they showed us the skills going off when using the macro in Rockforts. It was prob a full game if my memory is correct.

Ask your GM and fellow Officers if they know of anyone (or themselves) that use or has used macros on their PC when they play pvp and ctf. If they all say no they are lying and I believe I still have the screen shots to prove it.

I will not call this person out by name they are my friend...but don't make me prove it either.

I actually like most the ppl in Rated M. I just don't think your accusations are appropriate

jcoultet
01-28-2013, 02:36 PM
I'm not judging u or Rated M JC. I was told by that person themselves they use macros then they showed us the skills going off when using the macro in Rockforts. It was prob a full game if my memory is correct.

Ask your GM and fellow Officers if they know of anyone (or themselves) that use or has used macros on their PC when they play pvp and ctf. If they all say no they are lying and I believe I still have the screen shots to prove it.

I will not call this person out by name they are my friend...but don't make me prove it either.

I actually like most the ppl in Rated M. I just don't think your accusations are appropriate
I'm not talking about macros, i have no problems against macros. And i dont see the need to bring Rated M into this. I'm saying your judging us for our opinions on Pawli boosting one of the reasons mainly being we don't have evidence yet you don't either to prove that he isn't boosting so if anything your judging us just as much as were judging him.

And Blind i would recommend removing " Kurwa"

Spectre
01-28-2013, 02:50 PM
Im not gonna argue, just everyone knows he boost. Ive got my 45k kills in ctf for playing during FOUR caps but not two months or less.

angeldawn
01-28-2013, 03:11 PM
I'm not talking about macros, i have no problems against macros. And i dont see the need to bring Rated M into this. I'm saying your judging us for our opinions on Pawli boosting one of the reasons mainly being we don't have evidence yet you don't either to prove that he isn't boosting so if anything your judging us just as much as were judging him.

And Blind i would recommend removing " Kurwa"

Ummmmmm.....
Innocent until proven guilty?

Your opinions about Paw??? No u guys are stating it as FACT!! FACT that he is boosting!! Where I see no proof!!

Getting this many kills is so doable (As i explained above) don't hate on him cuz u aren't disciplined enough to do it. Rated M was brought up cuz its your guild members that seems to be harping on it and attacking him. (Which is very frowned upon by sts)

Others may feel macro use is just as offending as kill boosting and u should then reflect on the actions of your own guild mates instead of excusing their action because they are friends

U may not have any problems with the use of macros but others may find it an unfair advantage against ppl not playing on PCs.

azefekie
01-28-2013, 03:14 PM
He/she may have boosted their way to the top but is not even close to the bes burd in game. There are multiple reasons people like this boost, lets just let it go.

i bes burd gg

azefekie
01-28-2013, 03:16 PM
clearly you have a problem with Rated M...we didn't let you in? this thread had nothing to do with our guild.

azefekie
01-28-2013, 03:18 PM
everyone is "harping" on it, don't just pick out Rated M. Hope to see you in PvP...we like to play cat and mouse with people like you
Ummmmmm.....
Innocent until proven guilty?

Your opinions about Paw??? No u guys are stating it as FACT!! FACT that he is boosting!! Where I see no proof!!

Getting this many kills is so doable (As i explained above) don't hate on him cuz u aren't disciplined enough to do it. Rated M was brought up cuz its your guild members that seems to be harping on it and attacking him. (Which is very frowned upon by sts)

Others may feel macro use is just as offending as kill boosting and u should then reflect on the actions of your own guild mates instead of excusing their action because they are friends

U may not have any problems with the use of macros but others may find it an unfair advantage against ppl not playing on PCs.

jcoultet
01-28-2013, 03:27 PM
everyone is "harping" on it, don't just pick out Rated M. Hope to see you in PvP...we like to play cat and mouse with people like you
Was waiting for you to make a dramatic appearance!
Angel if we have no evidence then it isn't a fact it remains an opinion therefore you are judging us for our opinion when you also have a opinion similar without evidence . And since we haven't proved if he is or isn't. He remains not guilty and not innocent. Again why drag Rated M into this when this thread is based about Impawli. No need for macros or Rated m to get involved. Take a read http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?44392-combo-macros&highlight=lowellpimpd

Dragonrider023
01-28-2013, 03:28 PM
Thwn why r u friend w him?

angeldawn
01-28-2013, 03:35 PM

clearly you have a problem with Rated M...we didn't let you in? this thread had nothing to do with our guild.

It seems a lot of the post here are by Rated M players. Hmmm

Get you fact straight little man :) I've never tried out for a PVP guid and never even left my own guild until recently when I helped make a new guild with friends. The egos that surrounds some of these PVP guilds make me sick :) I don't have a problem with Rated M and get along with most ppl in it

"Play cat and mouse" with me? Shawn are u making threats? U gonna rush me? U gonna spawn me? Awe I thought Rated M was above all this.

jcoultet
01-28-2013, 03:46 PM

Get you fact straight little man :) I've never tried out for a PVP guid and never even left my own guild until recently when I helped make a new guild with friends. The egos that surrounds some of these PVP guilds make me sick :) I don't have a problem with Rated M and get along with most ppl in it

"Play cat and mouse" with me? Shawn are u making threats? U gonna rush me? U gonna spawn me? Awe I thought Rated M was above all this.
What do you expect when you drag Rated M into this? obviously guildies are gonna get involved

Entertaining
01-28-2013, 03:52 PM
I think he's already on the CTF bird deaths leaderboards

most

angeldawn
01-28-2013, 04:00 PM
The following statement was said as though it were a fact not opinion ...

Well he does by utilizing his polish guild noobs at his disposal to boost kills and play ctf without even crossing the other half of the map in a fear of being killed.

The burden of proof lies with accuser not the accused

Entertaining
01-28-2013, 04:00 PM
Funny how nearly all birds on lb for ctf kills are also on for ctf captures EXCEPT pawli. Yes, captures can boosted as well but it is waaaay easier to boost kills. And pawlie did so for sure.

Bous
01-28-2013, 04:11 PM
Everybody knows sir is bes birdeh

azefekie
01-28-2013, 04:14 PM
Nah i I'm an exception to some of our rules. I can leave a "rushing" spot open for you. spawning is boring i prefer to laugh at people as they fail to kill me several times.

CrimsonTider
01-28-2013, 04:44 PM
And people ask me why I never stuck with PvP? I just can't put my finger on it....

angeldawn
01-28-2013, 04:54 PM
Shawn sweetie do what u have to, to make yourself feel big and strong :)

I never said anything bad about any Rated M member and I repeat....I like most of the players.

Zeus
01-28-2013, 04:54 PM
Friends are attacking friends over what?

If Ace wants to remain number one, he should work harder. If Pawli wants to replace Ace, he has to put in the effort.

Deep down, you all know when a char has low caps but high kills that they're not really a team player, so it's always up to you wether you want them on your team. As for them being on the exposing side, then you can get your personal revenge, couldn't you? :)

iRusher
01-28-2013, 05:22 PM
Ace is still #1 in my book. He's a beast

skrapicoco
01-28-2013, 05:27 PM
Yeah ace is good but let ace and imp face eachother so everyone can see who is which

iRusher
01-28-2013, 05:28 PM
Yeah ace is good but let ace and imp face eachother so everyone can see who is which

Ace would own him..

Js

XghostzX
01-28-2013, 05:43 PM
Simple solution: don't let the games begin (like in AL and DL) until all players are even and present in the match.

XghostzX
01-28-2013, 05:51 PM
I apologize for the double post (my mobile app is pathetic).

@angeldawn Sorry to ruin your devil's advocate role here (and i love you too) but impawl has already offered me 1mill gold to kill boost. I used to be close friends with him, not now though.

iRusher
01-28-2013, 05:53 PM

@angeldawn Sorry to ruin your devil's advocate role here (and i love you too) but impawl has already offered me 1mill gold to kill boost. I used to be close friends with him, not now though.

There's your proof, Angel.

ArtofWar
01-28-2013, 06:12 PM

You were a close friend of him? How? Cuz Angel said he doesn't even speak english and i don't think you speak polish..

XghostzX
01-28-2013, 06:13 PM
You were a close friend of him? How? Cuz Angel said he doesn't even speak english and i don't think you speak polish..

Haha, he can speak some basic English. Ever met Dolloway? That guy never talks. So he's quiet, big whoop.

I used to CTF with him, and we'd win on a pretty frequent basis. So we played together a lot, regardless of talking.

Multibird
01-28-2013, 06:15 PM
I understand it must be frustrating for everyone who got their kills the legitimate way.

It's basically the same as with PvE leaderboards though. People like myself who never kill-farm, have no chance of getting up there. Locking a room, buying an xp-anywhere elix and solo-farm kills in a low level dungeon isn't any better than kill farming PvP kills IMO.

I wish STS would address these issues. For PvE I don't see them making any changes because of the plat involved in these practices. For PvP though, I don't see a reason why they wouldn't be able to do something about this unfair way of getting on the lb.

LOL i agree but many people including parakseventh do regular dungeon runs. I know him for a long time and he used to do mini maps until he hit 400k. During fang and after he stopped doing mini dungeon runs. But Heuabad never stopped doing mini map runs. This is the reason why seven is rich and he isn't....

ArtofWar
01-28-2013, 06:16 PM
Haha, he can speak some basic English. Ever met Dolloway? That guy never talks. So he's quiet, big whoop.

I used to CTF with him, and we'd win on a pretty frequent basis. So we played together a lot, regardless of talking.

He seriously never talks? Well sometimes it's better to don't say anything.. not sure about him cuz i never met him..

Multibird
01-28-2013, 06:19 PM
Nulled just did it in pvp a few weeks back (I was there with him for hours).

The word on the street is null boosting kills from your alt angle or main....

jcoultet
01-28-2013, 06:22 PM
I think someone owes me an apology ^^

azefekie
01-28-2013, 06:34 PM
He's a mute?

angeldawn
01-28-2013, 06:35 PM
@Will well then there's proof he asked. All I asked for was more proof. :)

@Art his English is very basic and will occasionally use google translate.

@Multi the night Nulled hit 3k kills in one night was the night he hit leader boards. I believe that was the night honey was with us and we played against protectmyneck and some others I can't remember. I have never let anyone boost off me. When I play with Nulled the games are never locked and anyone is free to join us. Feel feel to ask honey. They were there. Many "pros" joined in Nulleds games on his journey to the leader board. Ask any of them. Anyone claiming he boosted off of me please tell them to provide proof :) otherwise it's just nonsense coming out of jealous ppls mouth.

@JC I would give u a sincere apology if I knew what I was apologizing for but I don't. I never said anyone was lying never said anything bad about u all. Just that more proof was needed.

azefekie
01-28-2013, 06:44 PM

@Will well then there's proof he asked. All I asked for was more proof. :)

need i say anything...

gibol1412
01-28-2013, 06:51 PM
Someone here does not know what he writes. He got 30k kills in two months. 65k kills he got in more then year.

angeldawn
01-28-2013, 07:16 PM
Ahhh need to make a correction I was told it was 1.6k Null did that night not 3k. My error. I apologize.

Everyone'sFavMage
01-28-2013, 08:02 PM
.-.

Seminole
01-28-2013, 08:04 PM
To accuse anyone of something like this without any proof is lame. If you really believe he is boosting then show me who he killed 93k times. Thats right, their isnt anyone! Who would be able to easily tell by the death leaderboards. Anyone who is agreeing with the op in this is just plain jealous themselves. Its just a game people, get over it move on.

Ladylove
01-28-2013, 08:10 PM
To accuse anyone of something like this without any proof is lame. If you really believe he is boosting then show me who he killed 93k times. Thats right, their isnt anyone! Who would be able to easily tell by the death leaderboards. Anyone who is agreeing with the op in this is just plain jealous themselves. Its just a game people, get over it move on.

Well, it's actually quite believable. I was once offered a large sum of gold to help someone boost. I declined, but I know some who accepted and I saw it happen. That person ended up taking my place. It's not so much jealousy as it is irritation at how the boards seem to ruin pvp. Before they were released, we played as teams for fun. Now many are just in it for kills and others are so afraid of ruining their ratios that pvp has been reduced to 1v1 fights. It was more fun when "rushing" meant running past all the mobs in Alien Oasis to get to the bosses.

Noodleleg
01-28-2013, 08:14 PM

Well, if you see a man with a gun, blood all over his shirt, and a murder scene is about 2 miles away, it's safe to assume he... Killed that weapon. Same with this >_>... We didn't say he got all 93k with one person, but that doesn't mean he didn't boost >_>...

Everyone'sFavMage
01-28-2013, 08:15 PM
I miss you brooke. You need to play with me more often.

Ladylove
01-28-2013, 08:17 PM
I miss you brooke. You need to play with me more often.

Aww. Wait.. What name do I know you by? Lol. I don't recognize your igns.

Nihiliste
01-28-2013, 08:30 PM
He's a creep.

Everyone'sFavMage
01-28-2013, 08:31 PM
I just miss playing with you. U have the right view of pvp.

Seminole
01-28-2013, 08:40 PM
Well, if you see a man with a gun, blood all over his shirt, and a murder scene is about 2 miles away, it's safe to assume he... Killed that weapon. Same with this >_>... We didn't say he got all 93k with one person, but that doesn't mean he didn't boost >_>...

Problem is their is no proof. Nada, zippo, none! If you claim he boosted, thenshow me someone recent who entered the death leaderboard. Show me photo evidence, or words from Pawl admitting to it. Wheres the smoking gun, or eye witnesses? You have nothing on this guy and yet you accuse him of this hurendous crime. How do you know he just doesnt have a life or a job and plays pl 24/7? Maybe he spent the past week playing ctf withnoobs and didnt sleep at all. Totally legit. If you dont got anything to bring to the table other then " i think his guild is helping him" then dontbring nothing at all. Your case is weak son!

Seminole
01-28-2013, 08:44 PM
Well, it's actually quite believable. I was once offered a large sum of gold to help someone boost. I declined, but I know some who accepted and I saw it happen. That person ended up taking my place. It's not so much jealousy as it is irritation at how the boards seem to ruin pvp. Before they were released, we played as teams for fun. Now many are just in it for kills and others are so afraid of ruining their ratios that pvp has been reduced to 1v1 fights. It was more fun when "rushing" meant running past all the mobs in Alien Oasis to get to the bosses.

You havebeen replaced by like 20 different mages now lol. I suppose they boosted to. Lets all just make accusations against each other without proof.

Ladylove
01-28-2013, 08:55 PM
You havebeen replaced by like 20 different mages now lol. I suppose they boosted to. Lets all just make accusations against each other without proof.

Lol I know I have and the person to whom I'm referring was a bird. I'm just saying I had a personal experience and SAW it happen so it does happen. I don't accuse everyone. The person who did it was actually a great player. It's just completely possible.

AbsolutePally
01-28-2013, 09:34 PM
People simply do not respect those that cheat in this fashion. I've been playing ctf a lot recently and never see impaw. However I do see Ace, often. Throughout many caps too. I'm familiar with impawlixx as a player but in terms of 90+k ctf kills?? Get real.

Multibird
01-28-2013, 09:44 PM
People simply do not respect those that cheat in this fashion. I've been playing ctf a lot recently and never see impaw. However I do see Ace, often. Throughout many caps too. I'm familiar with impawlixx as a player but in terms of 90+k ctf kills?? Get real.

Maybe that's you, I play a lot of ctf and sometimes just go to chat. I see impawl in most ctf games i join and ace a lot during night time when the real legends play...

CrimsonTider
01-28-2013, 09:45 PM
Problem is their is no proof. Nada, zippo, none! If you claim he boosted, thenshow me someone recent who entered the death leaderboard. Show me photo evidence, or words from Pawl admitting to it. Wheres the smoking gun, or eye witnesses? You have nothing on this guy and yet you accuse him of this hurendous crime. How do you know he just doesnt have a life or a job and plays pl 24/7? Maybe he spent the past week playing ctf withnoobs and didnt sleep at all. Totally legit. If you dont got anything to bring to the table other then " i think his guild is helping him" then dontbring nothing at all. Your case is weak son!

I was friends with Paw til the 66 cap. This is when I saw him NUMEROUS times spawn kill hundreds upon hundreds as a 61. I knew to always enter his games on his side.

Please tell me my word isn't enough as I could care less about LB's or PvP. I care about my integrity.

Multibird
01-28-2013, 09:47 PM
I think boosting can be arguable but it also sounds legit. Before this cap I've seen many ppl and know many ppl that had negative and low kdr. Most of them bumped up 20K and all are positive now. Impawl plays ctf most of the time sounds like legit to me! But locking game hits me in the head.......

azefekie
01-28-2013, 09:50 PM
Maybe that's you, I play a lot of ctf and sometimes just go to chat. I see impawl in most ctf games i join and ace a lot during night time when the real legends play...
you just made a mistake i have to point out...you said "you see him at night time, when the "real" legends come out"..implying you play at night and therefore are a legend? FALSE gg

AbsolutePally
01-28-2013, 10:05 PM
I was friends with Paw til the 66 cap. This is when I saw him NUMEROUS times spawn kill hundreds upon hundreds as a 61. I knew to always enter his games on his side.

Please tell me my word isn't enough as I could care less about LB's or PvP. I care about my integrity.

I'm with you on this :)
The arguement of a burden of proof that he does indeed boost is irrelevant. I'm sure ghost, me, you, and several other reputable people wouldn't make up stuff.
some random person also being on the leaderboard for deaths to coincide with his numbers is weak at best. All he would have to do is know who is last for deaths on each and stop 1 death before that (exaggerated yes) but point remains. He is obviously trying to be #1 therefore knows lb and wouldn't overlook something like this while boosting.

Piosidon
01-28-2013, 10:10 PM
I've seen people using bots to kill boost. Probably what he's doing.

iRusher
01-28-2013, 10:44 PM
I've seen people using bots to kill boost. Probably what he's doing.

STS would've banned him n
By now if he was a bot.

Although they only focus on AL I could be wrong.

MightyMicah
01-28-2013, 10:54 PM
I don't know pawl, but this is a load of crap. Anyone who gets 3k pvp kills in a couple days is gonna run into all sorts of drama. How do you settle drama? By locking a game and duking it out.

I'm not saying he's innocent, I'm just saying that threads like this don't really help anything but instead cause needless judgement and much confusion. I could just easily post a thread like this about any top pvper.

There was a time when kills didn't matter. There was a time when everyone knew the true pros. There was a time when people didn't have to boost to look good, and there was a time when people didn't call each other out.

Lastly, it's a game people. If he's boosting to get on the leaderboards quickly, more power to him. I wouldn't do it, personally, but whatever...Ima go work on Garageband now...

Blind
01-28-2013, 11:01 PM

Do you know why i dislike you most out of everyone on these forums? Becuse you always have some crap to say and what you say is 99% of the time nonsense and just a waste of words.

I never said all 93k and it's definitely not 1 person. It's easy to tempt any lvl 70 player with money and boost and it's easy to farm kills by never crossing the other path of the map, or spawning less skilled players.

And one more thing, you always reply and you always try to sound smart. Well fyi, you are stupid kid. So shut up.

Anyone else who wanna be ignorant and say "there is not enough proof" can go ahead and think so. We all know it's truth.

Delphina
01-28-2013, 11:02 PM
Thread closed. Please don't call out other players on the forums. I will make sure to include this thread in my report. Thanks!