PDA

View Full Version : arbiter vanity back...

Elf-Orc-Naga
01-28-2013, 05:29 AM
can't sleep recently coz i laways forget to post this message.. lol..

why arbiter back has so "lazy" design... sorry for the term but I feel so unfair with commandos.. hope you can polish amd balance these guys :) thanks.. (make it more real astronout.. the back should have more weight/design than this )

gison
01-28-2013, 08:21 AM
Yea, we all know the arbiter back sucks.

Hope sts will make something better next update.

LvlCap
01-28-2013, 08:38 AM
Make this thread know and maybe they will see it! I have been wanting them to make the commando arbiter back for forever

gison
01-28-2013, 09:09 AM
I have been wanting them to make the commando arbiter back for forever

They did make it, didnt they?

Crazyhealer
04-20-2013, 03:23 AM
can't sleep recently coz i laways forget to post this message.. lol..

why arbiter back has so "lazy" design... sorry for the term but I feel so unfair with commandos.. hope you can polish amd balance these guys :) thanks.. (make it more real astronout.. the back should have more weight/design than this )

the commandos back anit perfect either, the star flag makes them look clumsy when that walk whth a cannnon, well but the engis opne is the worse, a hump thing with a couple of lines
................lame........................

bmendonc
04-20-2013, 05:45 PM
how about something that looks like a backpack, is silver and (wait for it) adds maybe 5 inventory slots to your char

(u know its a good idea :D)

I just wonder if STS would do that for us...

Battlegrinder
04-20-2013, 05:51 PM
how about something that looks like a backpack, is silver and (wait for it) adds maybe 5 inventory slots to your char

(u know its a good idea :D)

I just wonder if STS would do that for us...

I don't think STS would add any more vanity items that have stats. The player bases tends to complain a lot when they do that, and they'd go ballistic if STS did something like that on a limited-availability item like a cap vanity (the Founder's Helm Fiasco over in PL is good example of this happening).

Spaceroran
05-01-2013, 08:04 PM
Yeah all of the new arbiter backs suck maybe we could have a less stupid back (srry sts) for comm and a less shy back for engi and op. :)

Zaonabiuibil
05-05-2013, 04:25 PM
Yea, we all know the arbiter back sucks.

Hope sts will make something better next update.

You were right!

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.