PDA

View Full Version : Level Cap Vanity Items

Prack
01-28-2013, 08:53 AM
Hi All,

I'm curious if anyone knows what the previous level cap items have been. I know 46 is the back piece, 41 was a chest piece and I think before that was the helmet. Does anyone remember what else has been out for level cap? Finally I'm curious if they are able to be traded/sold/auctioned.

Thank you!

Astrocat
01-28-2013, 09:03 AM
Yep, first one was Helmet. :)

Prack
01-28-2013, 09:13 AM
Yeah looks as if I have missed just helm and chest. I hate that there is absolutely no option to get these. My OCD kicks in and makes the game difficult for me to play now. I don't see the reason for me to cap going forward since I cannot complete the set.

gison
01-28-2013, 09:16 AM
Sucks man.

But IMO, you should still complete the rest of it since it is limited edition and it'll be nice having an item that most players don't have.

Except 46 cap, wayyyyyyy too easy.

Prack
01-28-2013, 09:20 AM
I don't really care how elite something is or isn't. What I care about is the fact that I won't be able to wear any of them without looking stupid. Full set someday but no chest or helm? Yeah that's a pretty lame looking outfit.

gison
01-28-2013, 09:23 AM
Lol. Why not wear full set + an X-ray Visor, Dev Skull Helm, etc.

But it's your choice to cap or not.

Prack
01-28-2013, 09:34 AM
I just don't see the point of making a "set" that people who joined late can't obtain through premium purchase or some other in game means. You know they will eventually add vanity set bonus to them just like they did in pocket legends. Why not just add some super hard elite boss that has a chance of dropping 1% chance of dropping them or something so people like myself can still work towards them. Make it so it's harder or whatever but making it so I have zero chance is absolutely stupid IMO.

Can these pieces be traded? I'll hop on paypal and buy from someone if I have too but seriously this has totally killed the game for me.

Prack
01-28-2013, 09:53 AM
And don't ban my account because I said I would buy it with cash. I'm not actually going to do that I'm just passionate about the game. This is honestly my favorite mmo on mobile. Nobody else does a space sci-fi halo style game like this. I just am really frustrated by the way this worked out for me and after cruising around the forums I see this has upset a lot of people. In the end I bet less than a handful of people get all the pieces of the arbiter gear. Is it really worth having this many upset people just to keep those few happy with the "hard work" that they did playing a video game? Come on give me a break.

Astrocat
01-28-2013, 10:16 AM
And don't ban my account because I said I would buy it with cash. I'm not actually going to do that I'm just passionate about the game. This is honestly my favorite mmo on mobile. Nobody else does a space sci-fi halo style game like this. I just am really frustrated by the way this worked out for me and after cruising around the forums I see this has upset a lot of people. In the end I bet less than a handful of people get all the pieces of the arbiter gear. Is it really worth having this many upset people just to keep those few happy with the "hard work" that they did playing a video game? Come on give me a break.

1: Not tradeable. 2: You will get banned if you do something like this.

Many are in the same situation, but they wait for the beginning of the next elite vanity set.

Slant
01-28-2013, 10:31 AM
there might be another set after this one

Prack
01-28-2013, 10:43 AM
1: Not tradeable. 2: You will get banned if you do something like this.

Many are in the same situation, but they wait for the beginning of the next elite vanity set.

Well if 1. they aren't able to be traded then point number 2 is irrelevant. I get what your saying and like I said I wouldn't do it even if I could. I would never do something that risked my account(s) I'm just frustrated that I will have to wait for another set or other rewards down the line that are actually worth collecting for me. Like I said previously I have no interested in getting a few pieces to make a mismatched set. The fact that I have to wait for this set to finish makes missing the first two pieces even worse.

Thanks for the comments everyone. GL completing your sets.

quanebo
01-28-2013, 12:17 PM
lol these sets are somethin u earn from playing the game for long periods of time and working ur way to cap. if they were to make it so they gave again the veterans will be very displeased. i missed out on the first too peices too (very lazy lol) just collect the rest of set n wait till next cap.

iRusher
01-28-2013, 04:30 PM
Lol. Why not wear full set + an X-ray Visor, Dev Skull Helm, etc.

But it's your choice to cap or not.

Id be wearing legs chest arms back and black glasses and a blast shield

Like a boss

iRusher
01-28-2013, 04:31 PM
there might be another set after this one

In 9 years..