PDA

View Full Version : Things that should be added next big patch

GlitterStorm
01-28-2013, 11:13 AM
I started playing this game last week, after joining pvp about two days ago I, found out you don't get rewards. It would be nice to have a point system or something and then have a shop you can go to to buy pvp item sets and stuff like that.

Now that I'm talking about shops the platinum shop doesnt have much in it all the item sets are the same varieties would be sweet.

Also I feel like pets are a waste of money why buy them if you can't take them into pvp. Can we atleast get there happy buffs in pvp?

Bless
01-28-2013, 11:16 AM
Pets may be allow in pvp in the future.

Vystirch
01-28-2013, 01:21 PM
I started playing this game last week, after joining pvp about two days ago I, found out you don't get rewards. It would be nice to have a point system or something and then have a shop you can go to to buy pvp item sets and stuff like that.

Now that I'm talking about shops the platinum shop doesnt have much in it all the item sets are the same varieties would be sweet.

Also I feel like pets are a waste of money why buy them if you can't take them into pvp. Can we atleast get there happy buffs in pvp?

Here are my thoughts on PvP and a reward system for it:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?84145-My-newest-thoughts-on-PvP

Pets may be allow in pvp in the future.

yah I think they Said they will become more of a part in the future.