PDA

View Full Version : armv6 compatible lite version of pl

Waug
01-28-2013, 12:27 PM
I was reading Mozilla's blog and I found interesting statistics.
http://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2012/11/19/firefox-for-android-now-available-for-millions-more-phones/

Firefox for Android Now Available for Millions More Phones Nov 19 2012

Firefox for Android introduces support for
millions more devices, including the HTC
Status, To date, Firefox for Android has
supported phones running Android
versions 2.2 and higher, but only on
phones equipped with ARMv7 processors.
Now, Firefox for Android supports a
number of phones using ARMv6
processors.....Given
that roughly half of the nearly 500 million
Android phones in use today run on
ARMv6 architecture, this is an important
step toward making the open Web free to,.......

date to be noted.

ok I have nothing to say about sts running with technology or ran before it, anyway.

my hummble request that sts should make a lite armv6 compatible app of the game, how much difficult it is maybe like turning on/off high quality mode in game, simply I meant its very easy just need the intention so why not, as far as server is concern it's not a big concern also as it happened before when they updated the app for armv7 devices but old devices could play with the old app, it was like 3 months I guess.

Crackulus
01-30-2013, 10:26 PM
You're definitely not alone. I even tried porting game to armv6 but apparently it doesn't use unity :( They could at least release a towne entrance version so I could at least pull stuff out of cs before it expires.

DocDoBig
01-31-2013, 01:38 AM
It's not possible to port spacetime engine to armv6.

Waug
01-31-2013, 08:40 AM
It's not possible to port spacetime engine to armv6.

It's difficult for hackers not adviceble or preferable or encourageable though, but it's too much easy for the developers of pl and really I meant it, as I say everytime just need the intension, why should they do it? For me or otherperson who posted at forums no, as mozila's blog stated nearly half of 500 millions users of android uses armv6 device, so they can't just say most of users switched to armv7, which was their main alibi.

Griffinfan
01-31-2013, 09:22 AM
Yay the 1,500th thread on Armv6!

Waug
01-31-2013, 09:27 AM

lol thank you, you just proved armv6 is a hot topic, and there are tons of victims, so sts should do something.

Griffinfan
01-31-2013, 09:31 AM
lol thank you, you just proved armv6 is a hot topic, and there are tons of victims, so sts should do something.

get a ipod 4th generation, or better yet 5th generation. Problem solved.

Waug
01-31-2013, 09:37 AM

get a ipod 4th generation, or better yet 5th generation. Problem solved.

ahh, these are contradictory, choose your side please.

Justg
01-31-2013, 09:38 AM
We've explained it many times before, and won't be going back. Please don't start any more threads on this.