PDA

View Full Version : Quick jacket,shirt and glasses tip drop ^_*

Drioyard
01-28-2013, 01:32 PM
This can work mostly sure on an operative that has a good build,can also be used from com and engeenir.

iNFORMATION:
Farming red sun map 5 is helpfull for this drops(usually more ppl do that)...I found another way farming the "boss of map 5" before he leaves on map 4....is less running+easiest to kill.Even if he manage to run away keep remaking the stage :).

FOR TWO DEVICES USER OR CO-OPERATE WITH OTHERS:
Running with a lv of red sun will probably give the vanity to the low level on most chances.u can easily disable the xp and continue runs for vanity drops.Ofource you can co-operate with a friend for this,or use two devices and follow with the one.

CAN IT DROP MORE VANITIES?:
Except of jackets,glasses and shirts this runs can drop also camera heads....There are some reports that low levels droped X-ray from a boss in low level maps,still nothing is sure for such an amazing drop.

With this simple way u can easily get money...gl to everyone :D

enifreboz
01-28-2013, 01:34 PM
u made a thread ''free plat good luck everyone'' right? i saw it opened it and it said no thread i refreshed the page and it was vanished lol

Drioyard
01-28-2013, 02:03 PM
I've probably mistaked xD and wrought what I really wanted to :) "quick...."

enifreboz
01-28-2013, 02:05 PM
oh k lol i thought it was done by GOD (devs) :p

uzifeos
01-28-2013, 02:22 PM
:0 I already know this

Zaonabiuibil
01-28-2013, 03:18 PM
Thread already made for this in guide section. Also the x-ray part is bogus.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Drioyard
01-28-2013, 03:49 PM
Well Zao I guess your right but that may actually happen, as I heard...Anyway I hope this little way of fast vanitie will help u out for merching :)

Astrocat
01-28-2013, 04:03 PM
Well Zao I guess your right but that may actually happen, as I heard...Anyway I hope this little way of fast vanitie will help u out for merching :)

Zao does not need help for merching XD and he's the one who made the biggest merching guide. :butterfly:

iRusher
01-28-2013, 04:26 PM
Thread already made for this in guide section. Also the x-ray part is bogus.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Lowest level I've heard of it dropping at was the bug place(I forget the name lol) and I'm not sure if it was true

Ark
01-28-2013, 07:22 PM
>>IF YOU MUST KNOW<<

There's a guide about getting those sci-fi vanities... Kinda behind there buddy lmfao..
LINK:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?60908-Guide-Solo-Farming-the-Sci-fi-Vanity-Items-in-Redsun-Pirates

Drioyard
01-28-2013, 11:35 PM
Wow 0.o never thought that was already on...sorry ark