PDA

View Full Version : Quit/Death

Takezaki
01-28-2013, 01:56 PM
What's the word on quitting and death count? Its been a few hours since I last died and my death count is still +4

I noticed I get a death sometimes after quitting even with full health, in my base, with no one around. Anyone can enlighten me?

Vystirch
01-28-2013, 01:57 PM
What's the word on quitting and death count? Its been a few hours since I last died and my death count is still +4

I noticed I get a death sometimes after quitting even with full health, in my base, with no one around. Anyone can enlighten me?

Nope I can't..... Just that's too bad...

Testi
01-28-2013, 07:19 PM
Hrmm, notice alot of supposed 'Top Players' do the ol' quit to avoid a death move in pvp. Not saying your issue is related, just hoping they take the deaths they so desperately try to avoid.

gundamsone
01-28-2013, 07:21 PM
You get a death if you quit leave in combat

As for getting a death with no one around...if you've used a skill or swung your sword you gotta wait at least 5 seconds i think before you can safely quit
(not sure if it's 5seconds but I usually give it 5s before i leave)

Ruejade
01-28-2013, 08:49 PM
^about 8 sec, it's the same amount of time you needed to wait until your mana/hp starts regening at a faster rate.

Marrypoppins
01-28-2013, 09:49 PM
Basically under your name if you see any symbol like the little swords your considered in combat. As soon as it clears your free to bail.

Jcyee
01-28-2013, 11:13 PM
If you play PL, it's the same thing. In PL there's a little frown face under your avatar. If the face is still there when you leave during a PvP or CTF game, you will record a death.

Destructible
01-29-2013, 01:44 AM
I wish that they would have a 'You have left the game during combat' message like in PL. That would be convenient. :)