PDA

View Full Version : Free Plat prob?

Emt40ish
01-28-2013, 02:08 PM
I've dn'loaded & ran a few apps for free plat but they all say 'Pending'. The only requirement was d'load & run. Anyone know why?

Astrocat
01-28-2013, 02:41 PM
Same happens to meh, some awards you about an hour later!

BoomBox
01-28-2013, 03:08 PM
Some can take upto a day aswel, some just dont work.. email either w3i or trial play for more info bout your plat sts has nothing to do with the offers

xcainnblecterx
01-28-2013, 04:48 PM
Ive notice with the apps you download.just go threw the tutorial and you usually get em. The surveya and other crap like that is garbage so dont bother with those

darthdlo
01-28-2013, 05:05 PM
I did 4 last night, I usually try to play the game for 15 mins or go to lvl 2 or do tutorial depending on type of game and I never have a prob. and all my plat is given by the time Im ready to play.

Jackyll
01-28-2013, 05:41 PM
ok my experience from doing platinum offers from Trailpay or W3i is pretty extensive. I'm not going to go into how much i've done but i'm pretty sure there is no one else in AL that has blown through as much plat as i have.

ok, since you said you can see the status as pending i'm assuming you did some W3i offers for download this app get 2 or 4 plat something along those lines. wait 24 hrs after that if the plat is not awarded right them an email. the support link through their offers history page. be sure to include the game, in game name, offer completed, when the offer was completed, award for completing the offer and your email. thats the best way to get the to respond quickly and accurately.

Hope this helps.

Jcyee
01-28-2013, 11:17 PM
W3i is just inconsistent amongst players. It works just fine for me about 90% of the time.

Although it hasn't been updating as much recently like it did in the past. I used to be able to download at least 10 apps at the end of the week (at least 3 plat for each app). Now I'm only downloading maybe 2 or 3 because there haven't been as many. Anyone else experiencing this?

If you aren't receiving your plat, email W3i's support team. I can't quite remember the email off the top of my head though. Sorry.

chitgoks
01-30-2013, 01:43 AM
i dont like their free plat offers in android, where in if the link is not available, it already sets it as pending. and if ever you lost the link, then that offer is as good as goodbye since there is no way in the history list where it will let you click on a link so it will redirect you to the play store

SuRfY
01-30-2013, 03:35 AM
From my experience with W3i, it will pend until it expire most of the time. LOL.

quaziest
01-30-2013, 11:07 AM
I tried downloading some games under the w3 promo games, and I was suprised to see that they give the plat right away once you run those app. I was able to get 45 plats on 10 downloaded games.

The survey on trialpay sucks ... I think its a trap because you have to pass their requirement in order to continue to the main survey. I tried a couple of info but it still wouldn't let me do the survey.

BoomBox
01-30-2013, 11:10 AM
Yea trialpay isnt that great, ive gotten quit a few plat there but a lot of offers are paid for, the support team isnt bad either, but I say we bring Tapjoy back!!

chitgoks
01-31-2013, 11:14 AM
anyone havin problemz with broken links on free plat offers?

Airmail
02-03-2013, 02:18 AM
I had this same problem last night. Downloaded PrimeScratchCards, entered a working email address, paid my deposit, and received NO Plats in return. What's happened here?...

I am overly disappointed with this, I was promised 490 Platinum and got nothing. I have contacted STS but after reading comments about them not having anything to do this, I'm wondering where I should go and ask?

Samhayne
02-07-2013, 03:39 PM
Please refer to this support article for assistance in completing Free Platinum offers: http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/966399-i-didn-t-get-my-platinum-what-gives-

xcainnblecterx
02-07-2013, 09:41 PM
Yea trialpay isnt that great, ive gotten quit a few plat there but a lot of offers are paid for, the support team isnt bad either, but I say we bring Tapjoy back!!

Yea i miss.tapjoy

btbam27
02-07-2013, 11:34 PM
I completed one 7 platinum free offer (survey) for buffalo wild wings gift card and one 5 platinum free offer for downloading some dragon lord game. I have not received my platinum. Thank you for your time to listen to my problem. My character is bloodyroots in arcane legends.

Axelrod15
02-07-2013, 11:42 PM
Ya I've tons of 5 plat offers and they never gave it to me. BRING BACK TAPJOY!!