PDA

View Full Version : Fighting

Pandasrule
01-28-2013, 07:33 PM
Vanity have special effects when ur fighting, double xp on weekends, level 100 cap, swords ,other weapons, more money given every level, events are repeated every year (specially vanity events). Those are my suggestions

Ark
01-28-2013, 07:44 PM
Not going to happen suggestions lolol.

Level cap idea: to 100? YEAHHHHH... not gonna happen until I'm old and gray..
Vanities having special effects idea: THEN it would't be called "vanity" if it has a special effect, it would be called "armor"
More money given away idea: ThEN if i keep making a character 1-10, then I'll be stinkin rich boiiiii. (which isn't a good idea)
Swords idea: We are in the future mannnn, you die before you even get to the person that has a gun (realistically). AND plus, light sabers has be suggested, but it is also copyright, so it can't happen.
Repeat events everyear idea: They are already doing that and people just complains about either having the same vanities from last year OR it's NOT the same as last year vanities. LOL. No win win there.
Double XP weekends: They do that, but not every weekend because it will make people level faster AND that would mean more people would get bored of SL and quit. I don't think STS wants to lose that much gamers that quickly.

punished
01-28-2013, 08:00 PM
panda you always post stuff thts pointless or either useless people dont want repeated events people dont want L100 'for now'

if more money is given then whas the point of merchanting if i can get money but making low lvl char and rmk then for more cash

i think tht u post thingd tht YOU want nobody else

Zaonabiuibil
01-28-2013, 09:21 PM

Level cap idea: to 100? YEAHHHHH... not gonna happen until I'm old and gray..
Vanities having special effects idea: THEN it would't be called "vanity" if it has a special effect, it would be called "armor"
More money given away idea: ThEN if i keep making a character 1-10, then I'll be stinkin rich boiiiii. (which isn't a good idea)
Swords idea: We are in the future mannnn, you die before you even get to the person that has a gun (realistically). AND plus, light sabers has be suggested, but it is also copyright, so it can't happen.
Repeat events everyear idea: They are already doing that and people just complains about either having the same vanities from last year OR it's NOT the same as last year vanities. LOL. No win win there.
Double XP weekends: They do that, but not every weekend because it will make people level faster AND that would mean more people would get bored of SL and quit. I don't think STS wants to lose that much gamers that quickly.

Shot doooooowwwwwn.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Ark
01-28-2013, 10:07 PM
Shot doooooowwwwwn.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

I'm just sayin... It's true.

Pandasrule
01-30-2013, 12:59 PM
I just wanna buy a lot of stuff and level and be ultimate that's all

Ark
01-30-2013, 03:20 PM
Everyone wants that, you're not the only one.

punished
01-30-2013, 05:16 PM
I just wanna buy a lot of stuff and level and be ultimate that's all

thts also called being greedy be greatful for what u got

Mister rogers
01-31-2013, 05:48 AM

Level cap idea: to 100? YEAHHHHH... not gonna happen until I'm old

That's what u said bout l51 D:

Ark
02-05-2013, 04:54 PM
That's what u said bout l51 D:

Same thing. It's gonna be a long time for them to even have a level cap update.