PDA

View Full Version : Exploiting is not a skill. Much needed investigation in PvP.

Imwatchingyou
01-28-2013, 07:35 PM
It appears more exploits or cheaters are emerging in PvP more usual than normal. First, I think it's infuriating one has the nerve to call someone noob or "no skill" when one commits to exploiting and cheating. I'd like to remind everyone finding a loop hole in a system and using that advantage as means to conduct something that average players cannot do is called an exploit, and categorizes as cheating. Since this is "Beta" I feel this is my right to sharing my opinion in regards to this.

I'd like to give a list as to what is currently going on:

Script exploit. The ability to use all skills in one motion auto-script for the commands key points 1, 2, 3, & 4. This enables the player to be able to skip reload times when the next available skill can be chosen. Phone users cannot do this, so this is an abusive advantage.

Boosting. Players in parties are pulling or raking up afk people in pvp lobbies and not helping main team. Example: 5Blue vs 5Red. 3 blues are afk, of those afk (away from key boards or game) are just dummy players filling up gaps so no one else joins the game that are not away from the game. This is just too big of a coincidence it's been happening frequently. This is just one of the main reasons I don't bother aiming for leaders boards.

Dmg exploit. I don't quite understand it but I've spend roughly over 1.5mil gold gearing my warrior to the best it can be, and yet I'm fixated and confused how a warrior manages to take down half of my life while I have 842 (not including buffs). I've seen rogues also accumulate 2.5k dmg with aimed shot charged up with critical % in their stats only at 10%. A player by the name of Raxin, a warrior took 1.5k dmg. I asked him how he made this damage and proceeds to call me "noob" or "no skill". Comment replies like this are the reason why sore winners are more to be suspected in cheating or in denial; avoiding not answering my question. Most legit players would reply in fashion of the mechanics in game.

Thankfully however, we can see their stats in game to better understand how or why they are exploiting or finding a loop hole in the game.

Noodleleg
01-28-2013, 07:40 PM
My exploit is ranked level 9. Op, huh?

Imwatchingyou
01-28-2013, 07:40 PM
Sorry, wrong thread >.<

Spyce
01-28-2013, 07:44 PM
Sorry, wrong thread >.<

Lol FAIL

Deathofan
01-28-2013, 10:00 PM
Is this about AL?

Ladylove
01-28-2013, 10:02 PM
Too long, didn't read.

Noodleleg
01-28-2013, 10:06 PM
Too long, didn't read.

Brookey, it's about these nub AL PvP problems. I think they'll fix it up and forget about PL completely like always <3! PL players are forever alone!

Yich
01-28-2013, 10:09 PM
Good thing my macroing *** isnt going anywhere near AL. (and for all you goodie good reporters out there, i was referring to my pet donkey who cant play fair so he uses macros to play better)

Edit: didnt know it censored that word on forums.

Ladylove
01-28-2013, 10:10 PM
Brookey, it's about these nub AL PvP problems. I think they'll fix it up and forget about PL completely like always <3! PL players are forever alone!

Thanks for the brief synopsis :)

Noodleleg
01-28-2013, 10:11 PM
Thanks for the brief synopsis :)

You're welcome, miss 4th place duck face <3! Where ya been? Haven't seen you in game @_@!

Ladylove
01-28-2013, 10:14 PM
You're welcome, miss 4th place duck face <3! Where ya been? Haven't seen you in game @_@!

4th? Pfft, I'm #1, sucka. I log in every day xD I made a birdy. Still leveling slowly.

Noodleleg
01-28-2013, 10:18 PM
4th? Pfft, I'm #1, sucka. I log in every day xD I made a birdy. Still leveling slowly.

Aw, I think it's because I haven't logged on a lot then o_O... I play like 15 minutes a day now... -sniffles-

Ranking:
1.) Me
2.) Parth
3.) Will
4.) You

Maybe if you... ;)... Urgh, I'm fantasizing too much >_>...

Ladylove
01-28-2013, 10:51 PM
Aw, I think it's because I haven't logged on a lot then o_O... I play like 15 minutes a day now... -sniffles-

Ranking:
1.) Brooke
2.) Parth
3.) Will
4.) Noodle

Fixed.

MightyMicah
01-28-2013, 10:59 PM
My reaction when reading this thread...(brownie points to who recognizes this kid)
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/2DEF36F1-4EDA-41A0-919C-411DDDA6F5E6-14070-00000EECA4C4DEF2.jpg

Noodleleg
01-29-2013, 07:31 AM
Fixed.

Thanks. I thought it was slightly wrong.

D-:
01-29-2013, 12:30 PM

Ranking:
1.) Ephecius
2.) Parth
3.) Will
4.) You

Fixed.

FluffNStuff
01-29-2013, 02:47 PM
Does AL not have GCD, because the script exploit does not seem possible in PL.