PDA

View Full Version : Best players from AL beta?!

Y O L O
01-28-2013, 08:12 PM
i prefer Acshow AKA Avshow
he pretty boss plus hes level6 with 8k+ kill in pvp,his build/technique made my mind-Blooooooooooowwnnn

Duflie
01-28-2013, 08:35 PM
what the hell man

mendox
01-28-2013, 08:54 PM
i prefer Acshow AKA Avshow
he pretty boss plus hes level6 with 8k+ kill in pvp,his build/technique made my mind-Blooooooooooowwnnn

lol this made me laugh.
i met acsshow a few times with my lvl 3 warrior ;)

1. he joins noobs partys only: lvl 3-6 to farm kills
2. all he does is: run around and spam bow => 0 skill
3. when good lvl 8 player with skill joins, he runs away from them, always.

sorry op, but this guy is very lame.
if he would be good, he would pvp at higher levels, and not farm lvl 3-6 noobs.

Limsi
01-28-2013, 09:04 PM
Given the opinion of the thread starter, it's not best to bash him with his statement. Mendox, try being a little bit nice instead of bashing someone who might have not had the chance to defend himself. Let's make this a better thread and respect each other's opinions. Plus, I'm a rouge and spam arrows, I guess I have no skill but what bothers me the most with that statement of yours is the fact that spamming aimed shot is a vital to a rogues build. With regards to the facing good players and run away; that's actually a good tactic since rogues are pretty much squishy when faced against well equipped warriors - No case with that :)

Good day!

Astrocat
01-28-2013, 09:28 PM
Me, of course. :cheerful:

Vystirch
01-28-2013, 11:24 PM
Given the opinion of the thread starter, it's not best to bash him with his statement. Mendox, try being a little bit nice instead of bashing someone who might have not had the chance to defend himself. Let's make this a better thread and respect each other's opinions. Plus, I'm a rouge and spam arrows, I guess I have no skill but what bothers me the most with that statement of yours is the fact that spamming aimed shot is a vital to a rogues build. With regards to the facing good players and run away; that's actually a good tactic since rogues are pretty much squishy when faced against well equipped warriors - No case with that :)

Good day!

Everything I would have said, I run away also and use AS.

mafiainc42
01-29-2013, 12:42 AM
zzzzzzzzz

mafiainc42
01-29-2013, 12:49 AM
Acshows a beast azz twink. I deleted a 100k toon 1 death player to be a lvl 6 twink call me a noob on any of these games and u would be kidin yourself. Being the best at any lvl in pvp is boss imo. and there are alot of beast lvl 6 players hostilenoob and acs are beast at lvl 6 atm.

Jcyee
01-29-2013, 12:53 AM
Acshows a beast azz twink. I deleted a 100k toon 1 death player to be a lvl 6 twink call me a noob om any of these games and u would be kidin yourself. Being the best at any lvl in pvp is boss imo. and there are alot of beast lvl 6 players hostilenoob and acs beast at lvl 6 atm.

... is where you've been? -.-

Cero
01-29-2013, 01:21 AM
surely if his opponents are lvl5below. absolutely yes. lol

Marrypoppins
01-29-2013, 01:30 AM
Have you fought him with a 6-8? If so I bet he won lol pretty simple at 6 IMO
Best rogue I've seen acshow, best Mage is judge, and warrior.........

mendox
01-29-2013, 01:33 AM
sure hes beast killing lvl 3-6. lmao

guys guys guys... pray to your god acs the noob killer ;)

Marrypoppins
01-29-2013, 01:38 AM
Ac and myself literally ran off 5 8-9's last night and trust me, they weren't noobs. Sounds to me like you had a bad experience with him? Don't feel bad 99% have had this same experience. May I ask your twinks name? Maybe we could battle and you could explain to me how little skill it takes me to destroy you at 6 :)

Cero
01-29-2013, 01:46 AM
"little skill" tickles me. lol "last night" that means most of the time your and him owning the lowbies-_-
and saying his beast. haha i bet you guys get the best gears just to toy lowbies. "boughts malison" .... now im normaly dont flame but it cant be help. haha

i do endgame sorry.

Bless
01-29-2013, 01:48 AM

guys guys guys... pray to your god acs the noob killer ;) this is why you dont make these kind of threads.

My players would be Reujade and Csyui.

Marrypoppins
01-29-2013, 01:58 AM
First off... Was I speaking to you cero? I think not. Second I'm very happy he showed up cause I was in pretty deep prior to his arrival. And also he's not even on my friends list tyvm. I fly solo and will battle any 1-5 generally alone. If I happen to see a regular such as acshow/judgement/ganku ect cool. But you act like I only pvp if i run in a pack. Which if I did only run with ac who cares? You and Mendox claim he sucks anyways right? Lol have you even tried low lvl pvp cero? You talk trash yet you have no personal criteria to base this off. Doesn't make much sense

mafiainc42
01-29-2013, 02:08 AM
"little skill" tickles me. lol "last night" that means most of the time your and him owning the lowbies-_-
and saying his beast. haha i bet you guys get the best gears just to toy lowbies. "boughts malison" .... now im normaly dont flame but it cant be help. haha

i do endgame sorry.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

mendox
01-29-2013, 03:07 AM
acs was so fair, he even bought malison for this twink account to abuse pet glich first days.. ;)

ok explain why he is beast pls ? ;)

1. coz he can spam bow ?
2. he abuses glitches ?
3. he kills lvl 3-6 noobs ?

Cero
01-29-2013, 03:19 AM
First off... Was I speaking to you cero? I think not. Second I'm very happy he showed up cause I was in pretty deep prior to his arrival. And also he's not even on my friends list tyvm. I fly solo and will battle any 1-5 generally alone. If I happen to see a regular such as acshow/judgement/ganku ect cool. But you act like I only pvp if i run in a pack. Which if I did only run with ac who cares? You and Mendox claim he sucks anyways right? Lol have you even tried low lvl pvp cero? You talk trash yet you have no personal criteria to base this off. Doesn't make much sense

i dont even need to play lvl6 twink to know how it does. you only have 5skill points-_-
who needs a team if your opponents are lowbies and outgeared? im pretty sure you know that already lol. thats prolly the reason why you go play lvl6.

acs was so fair, he even bought malison for this twink account to abuse pet glich first days.. ;)

ok explain why he is beast pls ? ;)

1. coz he can spam bow ?
2. he abuses glitches ?
3. he kills lvl 3-6 noobs ?

1. no his so beast that he doesnt even need to spam bow. lol
2. cos his beast.
3. beast kind of a guy .

lol thread might be closed-_-

Marrypoppins
01-29-2013, 03:28 AM
So your saying that 100% of endgame have supreme gear? Either you know what your doing or you don't. I'm no noob trust me... Been playing pl for years. I have never played endgame pvp much and I do just fine at endgame and that's all I have to say.

Cero
01-29-2013, 03:31 AM
did i even compare end game and twinks?

Marrypoppins
01-29-2013, 03:34 AM

i do endgame sorry.
Kinda sounds to me like ya did.... Enough though. It doesn't even matter. You do what you do at 21 and ill do what I do at 6&10

Cero
01-29-2013, 03:43 AM
Ac and myself literally ran off 5 8-9's last night and trust me, they weren't noobs. Sounds to me like you had a bad experience with him? Don't feel bad 99% have had this same experience. May I ask your twinks name? Maybe we could battle and you could explain to me how little skill it takes me to destroy you at 6 :)

you asked.

mad?lol

kateku
01-29-2013, 06:01 AM
End games there's more powerful geared players. It's harder to get kills as these players are more hardcore and they spend lots of money for those gears.

Lower level will have lesser geared players.

csyui
01-29-2013, 11:57 AM
As a lv21, you are the lv cap ppl in pvp. Entering a game as twink (lv6), you may meet high lv enemy (lv8+), thats the challenging part of twink pvp.
But cant deny that you will meet more novices in low level game, thats why some twink can get pretty awesome k/d ratio.

Y O L O
01-30-2013, 08:16 AM

guys guys guys... pray to your god acs the noob killer ;)

lol mendox r u just mad acshow is better then u? O.o

mendox
01-30-2013, 09:27 AM
lol mendox r u just mad acshow is better then u? O.o

yes he is beast in spaming auto attack.
hes best player in AL.

ironie off ;)

Y O L O
01-30-2013, 08:34 PM
yes he is beast in spaming auto attack.
hes best player in AL.

ironie off ;)

k,also he just charge-atk,charge-atk and repeats.
sign of pro

Destructible
01-31-2013, 01:31 AM
To be on the topic, Csyui is pretty good. :)

Sumit
01-31-2013, 05:14 AM
Agree csyui is pretty bad *** with good damage :-D

Astrocat
01-31-2013, 06:05 AM
I'm good. I'm the best, and everyone knows it.
Back on topic, Scotch, Csyui, Bad, Ama, Apple rocks in PvP. They got the skills.

BUT I SUX. (wowdah <3)

Avshow
01-31-2013, 05:38 PM
lmao.....if you go to high lev you will see me more often...i always fight against lv 8-11,frankly speaking if they are not good enough,they were also killed by me

Y O L O
01-31-2013, 06:25 PM
lmao.....if you go to high lev you will see me more often...i always fight against lv 8-11,frankly speaking if they are not good enough,they were also killed by me

hes telling the truth ;D

wvhills
02-01-2013, 10:58 AM
i bes rouge noobs

BodMaster
02-02-2013, 08:57 AM
To be on the topic, Csyui is pretty good. :)

Agree csyui is pretty bad *** with good damage :-D

O.o

They easy to solo, and runs (leaves game) when the tough gets going.

Evilgoat
02-05-2013, 12:47 AM
Fkin twinks are for those that get owned at endgame pvp... Dumbshiit

mafiainc42
02-05-2013, 01:34 AM
Fkin twinks are for those that get owned at endgame pvp... Dumbshiit

someone needs a hug..

Snalin
02-05-2013, 08:10 AM
someone needs a hug..

I want one