PDA

View Full Version : How do I join a guild?

Liquid Ice
01-28-2013, 09:20 PM
This seems like an easy thing to do and I'm sure many of you will laugh, but I just can't seem to figure out how to join a guild. I'm lvl 21 and have top tier gear so I get guild invites very often but when I look at my guild invitations under the social tab, nothing is there. There's nothing in my alerts either.

Do I have to accept the invitation in the same instance that I receive the guild invite? I usually wait until I'm back in town and it is never in my invites. I probably have a huge hidden list somewhere, I just can't access it. So the simple question is how do I join?

Limsi
01-28-2013, 09:22 PM
Well this happens to me too. I guess the moment you receive an invite, accept it right away, otherwise it would disappear once you join a different instance or probably when you log out and leave the invite hanging for a long period of time.

fatcharlie
01-28-2013, 09:22 PM
Its quite simple, Go to main menu>Social>Guild you will see there pending guild invites but I believe these invites wont last long, it will disappear. You might also missed it if you enabled reject guild invites.

Liquid Ice
01-28-2013, 09:32 PM
It seems to disappear when you leave the instance in which you are invited. At least for me. I just got on and got invited to a guild and it disappeared when leaving the area. I guess I'll wait for a decent guild invite and quickly accept while someone pounds me in PvP.

Snoods
01-28-2013, 11:03 PM
The moment u r invited go to alerts the click manage then join

BoomBox
01-28-2013, 11:09 PM
I think if you enter a new area it dissaperes but im not sure