PDA

View Full Version : scammers

Snoods
01-28-2013, 11:01 PM
Some people sell things for high ridiculous prices and the poor people that buy the items eventually find out they have wasted their money for crap items!

We should get together to stop money scamming and warn people who sell items for bad prices

Jcyee
01-28-2013, 11:22 PM
Scamming does not exist. Only people that don't have common sense.

Duflie
01-28-2013, 11:44 PM
Scamming does not exist. Only people that don't have common sense.

oooohhhh dayum!

Energizeric
01-28-2013, 11:54 PM
Dude, the stats for each item are not hidden. You can see them when viewing the item in the store. You can also preview the item and see what it will do to your stats, and what it will look like on your character. So there is no scam. There is just sometimes stupidity. Be smarter and compare items, stats, etc. And buy the item that is good for your character. Nobody is trying to scam you.

NiN
01-28-2013, 11:56 PM
This is scamming?
I am confused

Fyrce
01-29-2013, 12:04 AM
I think private jets are overpriced. We should all get together to make sure no one pays those prices, so they'll come down in price!

Snoods
01-29-2013, 12:15 AM
I think private jets are overpriced. We should all get together to make sure no one pays those prices, so they'll come down in price!

Yes

fatcharlie
01-29-2013, 12:42 AM
Some people sell things for high ridiculous prices and the poor people that buy the items eventually find out they have wasted their money for crap items!

We should get together to stop money scamming and warn people who sell items for bad prices

I think I understand him. I have been offered the same crappy things and this usually happen to low level toons. Let's create a little dialogue to illustrate:

This happened to my low level alt.
Scamboy: Hi! I have something for you, let's trade.
Me : Okay, show me
Scamboy: Showing you the Clever Cloak of Stability lvl blah, blah, blah
pause for a second...

Let's be honest here, the example item is useless for rogue.

Scamboy: I know what you'll say. You'll want it so badly.
Scamboy: Ill give it to you at 5k.
Me: Nah, keep it, im not so ignorant. Lol

end of story...

The scam will not happen if you have common sense as Jycee said.