PDA

View Full Version : Late Introduction

Sky../
01-29-2013, 03:25 AM
Hi, started playing AL about 2 weeks ago, and so far i'm enjoying this more than SL and DL. I played PL for a long time but stopped a few months back. I tried to get back into it, but too much time have passed. Most of my friends there no longer play. Looking to make new AL friends to play with, ask advice from, maybe even guild with. My IGNs ar Traigomuerte (rogue), juzaam (mage) and rvsty (warrior). Feel free to add me, and say hi whenever we're both online. (Ps. IGNs listed in order of activity. Ie. i play my warrior the least). Hope to meet new people in game.

Vystirch
01-29-2013, 10:12 AM
Welcome to AL hope you find a nice guild to help you out.

Sky../
01-29-2013, 10:22 PM
Thanks. Can i ask you something? Can you tell me which pets you would suggest for each class and if possible a short description of why? Maybe 3/4 so i can rotate them. I'm undecided as to whether use my pets to supplement my strengths or use it to cover weaknesses.

Traebeles99
01-29-2013, 10:23 PM
Welcome to Al and the forums Im guessing...? Either way Welcome!!!

Edit: Saw posts nope not forums :P.

Traebeles99
01-29-2013, 10:28 PM
Ummm it really depends on your play style I think. Like for max dps/dmg you can get for rogue best pet would be Granite (25dex) but he doesnt give that many other stats. For Sorcerer Im pretty sure its Colton... is what Ive heard from others. For warrior I honestly have no idea lol sry. Possible substitutes for Granite are Malison (Who most people use)and Wrathjaw isnt bad either. But if you want to compare stats something like that this will help... http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?77834-Guide-Pet-system

Hope I helped!!

P.S. I'm a rogue if you could guess. Igns are Fierywind, Toxin, and Fierysnow. Feel free to add me in game.

Sky../
01-30-2013, 11:03 AM
I added you on my rogue.

I'm currently using esteban on my rogue. Thinking of getting granite and horton also.
For my warrior, maybe ribbit or that other +30 strength, and flapjack. For mage, colton is a no brainer. Then maybe wrathjaw and malison?

Traebeles99
01-31-2013, 10:10 PM
I added you on my rogue.

I'm currently using esteban on my rogue. Thinking of getting granite and horton also.
For my warrior, maybe ribbit or that other +30 strength, and flapjack. For mage, colton is a no brainer. Then maybe wrathjaw and malison?

Ya not a bad start at all... esteban has a good dodge and crit bonus and Ill add u asap. Ribbit and Ive seen warriors use Snaggletooth to so gl.