PDA

View Full Version : CS Notifications!

Wowsome
01-29-2013, 03:29 AM
Couple of ideas on CS that would help :)

1) Notify player when an item listed on CS by him/her is sold.
2) Allow player to set CS alerts for specific criteria, e.g. level, item, rarity, search string, price range ... Alerts may be tailored for periodic intervals if real-time is too intensive.

Wowsome

Wiress
01-29-2013, 08:18 AM
^^Agreed, especially with that 1st one.

Genuinous
01-29-2013, 03:14 PM
2) The second option would ruin things a lot. I could just set alerts for all the expensive items, so I'll get notified when they are on cs under price, buy and resell for profit. This would not be good for AL imo, let ppl who are looking for a good deal work for it.
1) And if you are selling sthing on cs, won't you check it anyway? But as long as the notification can be switched off I agree with it, why not. :)

Wowsome
01-30-2013, 03:13 AM
2) The second option would ruin things a lot. I could just set alerts for all the expensive items, so I'll get notified when they are on cs under price, buy and resell for profit. This would not be good for AL imo, let ppl who are looking for a good deal work for it.
1) And if you are selling sthing on cs, won't you check it anyway? But as long as the notification can be switched off I agree with it, why not. :)

Maybe the 2nd suggestion will make things too easy and eliminate the fun of chasing things. I still think the 1st one would be a good add though. When you have limited auction slots, it really helps to know the instant it is free and ready to use again.