PDA

View Full Version : What keeps you busy?

WinterKate
01-29-2013, 05:53 AM
Haven't posted in a looooong time. So yeah, I guess PVE died for me, as of this time being. But I do PVP a lot. That's what keeps me going in DL ATM. And my crazy guild mates.

How about you?

Kraoracha
01-29-2013, 08:07 AM
I am replaying all the maps, since I have very little time I only played the first 2 campaigns, lol.
And other then that I talk ingame to some in my friends list or guild mates and respec my characters to see how that works.

Kraoracha
01-29-2013, 08:07 AM
Oh, and sometimes I try pvp, just to find out again that bad ping and bad connection makes it almost impossible to do any decen pvp'ing. lol.

Eaten
01-29-2013, 09:12 AM
Nothing anymore...all i go on DL for these days is to collect ally's...

Rare
01-29-2013, 10:00 AM
Nothing anymore...all i go on DL for these days is to collect ally's...

Its so sad. A great game... dying a slow death. Like some roadkill.

BodMaster
01-29-2013, 04:40 PM
Its so sad. A great game... dying a slow death. Like some roadkill.

Sounds familiar, the funny thing was SL was put on "hold" for DL.

Aracnus
01-29-2013, 04:45 PM
Sounds familiar, the funny thing was SL was put on "hold" for DL.

Yup, DL has been on the 31 cap for a long time.. SL has been moved to 46 cap, AL came out, and is up to 26 cap now, and DL is still at 31 :(

Fyrce
01-29-2013, 04:57 PM
I collect allies too! (Then go play AL)

*sniffle*

WinterKate
01-29-2013, 04:58 PM
I have the same sentiments as everyone in this game. Idk. I hope they are brewing us something good. In the mean time, I am trying to get better at CTF so I practice. I need to fight fire. Lol.

Kraoracha
01-30-2013, 03:37 AM
I would love to play ctf and dm more, but time restrictions and a lack of good connection just dont let me do that, lol.

Aeroflame
01-30-2013, 03:42 PM
it's pretty much a 3d chatrooom. for people to meet each other. Don't get me wrong, I've had my share of flirts, but its pretty creepy after a while.

WinterKate
01-30-2013, 06:17 PM
Oooooh Ikr Aero! Lol.

Aeroflame
01-30-2013, 06:27 PM
I don't really like mmos, the internet has a habit of bringing the worst out of people, and there are a lot of people here who wouldn't dare look me in the eye after what they've done, that's why sts really isn't doing it for me. don't get me wrong, legend games are fun to play, but if i were to offer some suggestions, the biggest one would be a better plot. I've actually read the plots while i played the game, and they're more like short stories to me. I'm sure there are things limiting their full potential, that are probably out of sts' control, but it is what it is...

... Haven't read a good book in a while...

Kraoracha
01-31-2013, 04:01 AM
I actually never read the text between between and before the dungeons, lol.
I should, I do notice them, then click them away and think, what was that saying, I should read the story next time.
Then next time I do exactly the same, hehe.

Phantomas
01-31-2013, 05:35 AM
What keeps me busy is still (re) doing missions, i still get a kick when i find nice vanity, besides that i am also officer.
Although fewer and fewer new ppl join DL, there r still 'newbies' who can use a helping hand and some friendly advice.
And besides doing missions i chat wth friends and guild members.
I do agree wh others that DL, while being such a great game wth lots of potential still, is dying a slowly death.

We really need an update (not some new weapons like the last 'snow' weapons) to get the veteran players back to play and attract new players.
A lvl cap raise combined wth new campaigns wld do the trick i think.

Eaten
02-05-2013, 04:48 AM
Well i haven't had a vanity drop since halloween event...and the most expensive item ive dropped is white wolf mask and stone top...

Kraoracha
02-05-2013, 05:21 AM
I still got white wolf mask now, and wear it constantly.

Eaten
02-05-2013, 09:05 AM
It sucks not getting a drop since halloween thats y im slowly giving up on DL...never thought i would say that...but its true theres nothing to look forward to...no drops,no lv cap,no awesome update,no new vanity

Kraoracha
02-05-2013, 09:11 AM
I did so little runs in most dungeons they are sometimes still a surprise to me, and I had new vanity drops for me in them, so I am still good, but I can imagine that those that did all dungeons often already do get bored.

csb
02-06-2013, 01:23 PM
#1. I made about 10 characters. Each with a different set of skills. I am experimenting with the various skills.

#2. I have been gathering the stats on all player levels 1-31 and information about all the maps. And, making Excel spreadsheets with information about skills, player damage and xp points, etc.

#3. Sometimes i do CTF, if there are enough people to join.

#4. Some casual selling. Not full time like the market professionals. Slowly approaching 10 million gold, which is my goal.

#5. The nightly reward makes me log in every day.

#6. I have been collecting equipment so i have a full set of pinks for every level 11-30. And, made a spreadsheet of where to find gems for every level.

csb
02-06-2013, 01:46 PM
It sucks not getting a drop since halloween thats y im slowly giving up on DL...never thought i would say that...but its true theres nothing to look forward to...no drops,no lv cap,no awesome update,no new vanity

I get pink drops constantly. The standard gems drop frequently. I got about 10 pinks and 5 vanities just last weekend from about 8 hours of playing. If you are looking for the really rare drops, then yeah, that's basically impossible to farm.

doomdoomdoom
02-06-2013, 02:00 PM
i entertain myself by annoying my friends with DM invites :-) i hit bloodfiend on my lower lvl toon (doomdoomdoom)...now im finally starting to do DM with my lvl 31 toon (doomdoom). i am ok as a lvl 19, but currently trying to figure out how to suck less against all those scary lvl 31s.

Aside from that, i pretty much only do missions when someone invites cuz they need help.

doomdoomdoom
02-06-2013, 02:09 PM
I actually never read the text between between and before the dungeons, lol.
I should, I do notice them, then click them away and think, what was that saying, I should read the story next time.
Then next time I do exactly the same, hehe.

i am guilty of that too...maybe ill try going through all the missions, actually reading the story.

Kraoracha
02-07-2013, 03:40 AM
#1. I made about 10 characters. Each with a different set of skills. I am experimenting with the various skills.

#2. I have been gathering the stats on all player levels 1-31 and information about all the maps. And, making Excel spreadsheets with information about skills, player damage and xp points, etc.

#3. Sometimes i do CTF, if there are enough people to join.

#4. Some casual selling. Not full time like the market professionals. Slowly approaching 10 million gold, which is my goal.

#5. The nightly reward makes me log in every day.

#6. I have been collecting equipment so i have a full set of pinks for every level 11-30. And, made a spreadsheet of where to find gems for every level.

Wow, very busy, those are things I sometimes think of doing, but I do not actually do them, lol.

Kraoracha
02-07-2013, 03:42 AM
i am guilty of that too...maybe ill try going through all the missions, actually reading the story.

That is why I will start again from the start too, just to fully experience the stories now.