PDA

View Full Version : Vanity able to be Sold?

Darkgenocide
01-29-2013, 07:40 AM
So, do you guys think vanity will be sellable in the next update? I sure hope so...

also, what vanity do you think will be worth the most at the moment with what is out there? I personally think the santa suit is going to be the most expensive since alot of people did not buy it. I RARLY see it and when i am wearing mine i always have people daily constantly asking me how i got it and if they can have it blah blah blah and you would be amazed how many random Friend Requests i get DAILY just because I look like santa...SOOOO Annoying lol

Vystirch
01-29-2013, 10:21 AM
So, do you guys think vanity will be sellable in the next update? I sure hope so...

also, what vanity do you think will be worth the most at the moment with what is out there? I personally think the santa suit is going to be the most expensive since alot of people did not buy it. I RARLY see it and when i am wearing mine i always have people daily constantly asking me how i got it and if they can have it blah blah blah and you would be amazed how many random Friend Requests i get DAILY just because I look like santa...SOOOO Annoying lol

I don't think any of they at purchased vanities will be sellable, but I do believe if there are vanity drops in the future that they will be sellable. The game isn't old enough to make vanities that are droppable yet though so I would just be patient and wait. That way even if it does come early you will be surprised!