PDA

View Full Version : Warriors > level 10 PvP -_-

Infrico
01-29-2013, 08:16 AM
Ghostlytank will rage at me for creating this thread, but my days, warriors with that dark watch sword absolutely destroy any class that challenges them in PvP, and I used to think rogues were op. Warrior's are supposed to high toughness and damage is not supposed to be as high as what i've seen. I'm nearly done levelling my sorcerer level 10 and have some tricks up my sleeve which may or may not defeat a warrior like ghostlytank who has all the op gear, rifle push back n stuff... but just wanted to know, is this the same for the level 16's or level 21's?

Ruejade
01-29-2013, 09:10 AM
Warriors does hurt a bit too much than their supposed to when they use certain equips. Not to mention a groups of warriors can just rampage across the map without dying. Which is quite overpowered in my opinion because it's very hard to counter this strategy.

Ghostlytwink
01-29-2013, 09:38 AM
Lol idc if u post this yea I myself find it that the sword is way to op for a warrior but I can be beaten just a Lil touch but that push back proc + spam stun can kill me easy I been destroyed by mages doing that

Reggin
01-30-2013, 07:47 AM
Rogues with watcher bow can crush even the best geared warrior...

However, I still love my warrior Bust... aka Honor... had some great duels with Ghostly war vs war... if I'm not mistaken, you said I was the first to beat you 1v1...

Reggin
01-30-2013, 07:49 AM
And Ghosts rogue with the bow crushes me as well.... with the current 100% stun on charged auto attacks, a geared rogue can just kite and drop health packs and win using nothing but auto attacks.

Ghostlytwink
01-30-2013, 08:40 AM

However, I still love my warrior Bust... aka Honor... had some great duels with Ghostly war vs war... if I'm not mistaken, you said I was the first to beat you 1v1...

Yea u r

Traebeles99
01-30-2013, 08:48 AM
And Ghosts rogue with the bow crushes me as well.... with the current 100% stun on charged auto attacks, a geared rogue can just kite and drop health packs and win using nothing but auto attacks.

Yes but u guys hit all the way down a hallway...

mendox
01-30-2013, 09:23 AM

yes. lvl 10 warrior against lvl 10 bow spamer: no chance. even with dark sword and best armor.
u get stunned almost whole fight..

100% stun is rediculous.

nicoB
01-30-2013, 09:25 AM

haha no. not in end game pvp

Takezaki
01-31-2013, 03:49 PM
Warriors own Twinks.

I just don't die on my Warrior 16