PDA

View Full Version : Lords of Xibalba

Phreakazoid
01-29-2013, 02:24 PM
Come and join the Mayan Underworld. Cross the river of scorpions, river of blood and river of pus. Then enjoy the six trials in the Dark house, Cold house, house of Jaguars, house of Bats, house of Razors and the Fire house. Play Razor ball on the Xibalban ballcourt. Recruiting will be mostly on Sundays. I will be in club sanctuary on and off allday on Sundays. There is a guild hall (Crypt) with discounted blood packs. All are welcome.

Phreakazoid
01-30-2013, 07:43 AM
Become a Lord of Xibalba. This guild is based on Mayan Mythology. Some knowledge of Xibalba is recommend to join us.

Phreakazoid
01-30-2013, 11:53 AM
L.o.X. will be getting a DM & CTF team together. I will be forming a relic hunting team. The relic team will be required to use the elixirs and not break the stones wile hunting relics. Gold will be supplied to members for elixirs if needed. Level 30 is required to be on this team. Pleas post times you are available and you character name ao I can send an invite.

Phreakazoid
01-30-2013, 11:58 AM
I will be at noon every Sunday for meetings and recruited. Sunday evening & night will mostly be hunting, DM & CTF