PDA

View Full Version : About twink lv10 and lv16

Phupham88
01-29-2013, 03:19 PM
I think twink lv10 will make alot newbei quit and lv16. I dont why alot player want to fight with some1 can fight back .. Wat u think ??..

Gassyllama
01-29-2013, 04:11 PM
I agree. Getting 20 kill streaks on the reg gets boring. Lvl 21 pvp is where it's at. Much better competition and when you break a 20 kill streak with a warrior you feel accomplished. Maybe it's just me but at lvl 16 you get a false sense of being good, most players in this bracket were not around before the cap and do not have elite gear scaled to lvl 16; and tbh most players at this level have very little strategy they almost let you kill them.

gundamsone
01-29-2013, 05:42 PM
this isn't entirely true as there are plenty of noobs undergeared at 20/21

down the road this is going to start a heated debate as the majority of the community thinks end game requires the most skill > all other levels of pvp...which I completely disagree nor agree to

Xenois
01-29-2013, 06:10 PM
There is LOW level pvp, then there is TWINK pvp. You need to know the difference.

Make a well geared level 10 twink and add TuckingFwat (warrior) or Twinkish (sorc). Mass killing undergeared low levels isn't fun.. It's funny. ON the other hand, actually playing a game with other well geared twinks who know what they're doing is plenty fun.

BoomBox
01-29-2013, 07:01 PM
How far do the lvls range? I was tryin out lvl 10 and there was a 14.

gundamsone
01-29-2013, 08:02 PM
im lvl 16 and im either in games with 12-17s or 16-20s

Gassyllama
01-29-2013, 08:35 PM
this isn't entirely true as there are plenty of noobs undergeared at 20/21

down the road this is going to start a heated debate as the majority of the community thinks end game requires the most skill > all other levels of pvp...which I completely disagree nor agree to

Fair enough, but let's face it, the ratio of noob to people who know what they are doing is much less the higher the level bracket you go.. At lvl 20 I encountered mostly level 16 -21, then at lvl 21 I am in a game with all lvl. 21 players the majority of the time. Now tell me lvl 21's are noobs.. Sure some may not fully get PvP or have a build for it, but in my experiences in seems elite players are more likely to play with strategy than any other group of players.. Which is why lvl 21 PvP is the most competitive. I'd even say a lot of people have some kind of adjustment phase when going from destroying the 16-20 bracket to competing in the 20-21 bracket, now everyone is more experienced and most people have a set of pinks. See the contrast here?

I think we can also agree there are more end game players with good pinks than low level players who wear purples to pvp in, this makes a significant difference.

Also yeah it is sometimes funny massacring low level noobs, but only when they make a scene about it on in-game chat, otherwise it gets boring fast IMO.

Don't want things to get heated like you said, but i think it is pretty clear end game PvP is harder than lower level PvP, and by lower level you should include level 20's.

Phupham88
01-29-2013, 09:57 PM
Now i see about few pllzz on top 25 killed use their friend lv20
To join pvp lv16 -20 but their lv21 xdd