PDA

View Full Version : Bringing back FFA to PL

Pages : [1] 2

azefekie
01-29-2013, 03:59 PM
Most of us know at one point PL was a mass FFA in their PvP, now everything has changed with time and it has been over run with the "go system". This system came around with players egos that were hurt and wanted to "prove" themselves. I've been on AL and see the same thing happening, players coming in to the only CTF/PvP map saying "it takes no skill spamming attacks in a group", I just tell them to spam skills back..duh. I've talked to many people and as of February 1st we will begin "rushing" when we enter a PvP map. If you want no part of open PvP maps make a locked game and play with your friends there, If you want to bring this back like we do we will begin February 1st. Why give a notice? so the word can go around some and the players whos feelings get hurt bringing this back will have time to tell his friends it is no long "safe" to make open PvP rooms a chat room.

The time has changed, lets bring back our FFA once and for all!

iRusher
01-29-2013, 04:00 PM
We tried in SL, we failed. But I personally had some fun experiences with trying to do that.

Good luck to you guys trying to do that!

Deathofan
01-29-2013, 04:53 PM
Ffa is fair if the two teams are equal in numbers. Also FFA does not show skill (My def of skill: Knowing range, know your class: bear tanks and takes all aggro, and mage heals and support with debuffs and aoe skill, birds destroy with their insane dmg from the bear's back, knowing your combos, and how you fight each class with a different style.) As ffa takes more class knowledge and group work than actual skill, I agree it should come back if people learned to sit and not abuse 2v1, 3v1 or 3v2.

TheBedtBird
01-29-2013, 04:53 PM
But jcoulet said Rated M doesnt rush, so technically if you go ffa mode on someone that doesnt want to battle with you that'll be rushing:O. Endgame pvp you if you don't have an elite ring with crafted sets bonus, then thats just easy kills for you guys.

I know that some people could go out and make money but they might not have the will to farm for cash, like the people with all the luck elixirs has. I got lucky and made around 800k somehow but thats the maxed amount of money I ever had, and sets costs millions. It is very difficult to merch with only 1 auction slot.

Just giving you the new guys point of view, I can handle crafted 76 elite ring people but not all people are like me so no ffa(:

XghostzX
01-29-2013, 05:00 PM
Again simple solutions if FFA/CTF is fair:

1.) Nobody is allowed to talk or use emotes.

2.) You are in the spawning room guarded by doors (DL and AL) until both teams are even.

Deadsoldiers
01-29-2013, 05:20 PM

2.) You are in the spawning room guarded by doors (DL and AL) until both teams are even.
Again fully supported ;)
Add some zombies in the spawn room while doors closed so u can have sum fun ;)

azefekie
01-29-2013, 05:21 PM
Just giving you the new guys point of view, I can handle crafted 76 elite ring people but not all people are like me so no ffa(:Then make a locked room and play with your friends there ephesius. tats what locked games are for. they're also for egos getting bashed and wanna one on one someone go there. open maps are for ffa and this we WILL bring back to PL

iRusher
01-29-2013, 05:22 PM
But jcoulet said Rated M doesnt rush, so technically if you go ffa mode on someone that doesnt want to battle with you that'll be rushing:O. Endgame pvp you if you don't have an elite ring with crafted sets bonus, then thats just easy kills for you guys.

I know that some people could go out and make money but they might not have the will to farm for cash, like the people with all the luck elixirs has. I got lucky and made around 800k somehow but thats the maxed amount of money I ever had, and sets costs millions. It is very difficult to merch with only 1 auction slot.

Just giving you the new guys point of view, I can handle crafted 76 elite ring people but not all people are like me so no ffa(:

Your afraid you'll get farmed, not like your KDR can't get any worse.

I feel that FFA is very so fair and much more fun than 1vs1.

It's weird to hear this from a guy with Rusher in his name but, there is technically so such thing as rushing. PVP was meant for FFA, it is in every other MMO. PVP=Player Versus Player, not One On One Fights that'd be OOOF.

Again good luck trying to ring FFA back, and have fun with it.

iRusher
01-29-2013, 05:22 PM
Just giving you the new guys point of view, I can handle crafted 76 elite ring people but not all people are like me so no ffa(:Then make a locked room and play with your friends there ephesius. tats what locked games are for. they're also for egos getting bashed and wanna one on one someone go there. open maps are for ffa and this we WILL bring back to PL

What friends?

azefekie
01-29-2013, 05:23 PM
The problem with #2 is say someone joins and leaves then 2 more join the clock starts and doors go down. the doors don't go down when the team is even just when 3 different people have joined each team. so sometimes 2 people have left and you join a room with 5 on the other team the clock starts and doors are down.

azefekie
01-29-2013, 05:24 PM
it won't let me "thank" you post :(
What friends?

iRusher
01-29-2013, 05:26 PM
it won't let me "thank" you post :(
What friends?

Lol, I would have thanked so many people, but I'm on mobile app.

But it's the thought that counts.

skrapicoco
01-29-2013, 05:30 PM
Im ok with this as long as both parties wont hold a grudge after match ;)

iRusher
01-29-2013, 05:32 PM
Im ok with this as long as both parties wont hold a grudge after match ;)

Trust me, people will. I've had a few people try to hunt me for doing it in SL.

It didn't work out too well, lol.

XghostzX
01-29-2013, 05:51 PM
The problem with #2 is say someone joins and leaves then 2 more join the clock starts and doors go down. the doors don't go down when the team is even just when 3 different people have joined each team. so sometimes 2 people have left and you join a room with 5 on the other team the clock starts and doors are down.

Lol yeah, but no idea will be perfect. Regardless, it's still an addition that would make this game better. If players wanted to 1v1, they'd be force to 1v1 at the map "duel arena" that's MEANT for 1v1!!

TheBedtBird
01-29-2013, 06:14 PM
You would not see anyone in a pvp room with doors that hold you from pvping until both parties are full. Trust me adding gates to the original maps would destroy pvp. This is why I and 98% of the pocket legendteers play pocket legends.

Me, I like to battle different people not the same guy over and over again, its why i dont play 1v1 maps. In 3v3 forest fight you have a pick at three guys which makes pvp perfect. Theres no gates and it shows that that you got skills if you win.

Plus gates wouldnt change anything, except it would force you to wait for a full party, but people will drop if there losing, and people will join, see? Its the same, just the wait time to play pvp is what would change.

And Ephesius has loads of friends, its just that his friends don't play pocket legends like he does. I think he has a few in game friends, because he beilieves, you can't be a friend to a person you do not actually know. Keep that in mind and there will surely be less scamming(:

Enigada
01-29-2013, 06:16 PM
I love rushing FFA is fun if you don't want to FFA go to town. I was at a Ctf game and they were saying "go" so I came and rushed them xD

xcainnblecterx
01-29-2013, 06:30 PM
Ill try doin this for 50. Im not the best, but whatever so if.anyone else wants join me.in the 50s range add me ign bringinffabac. I nuked my 50 mage to remake one for this name. And the bed time bird, you rush on your 50 mage jop every time i see you so why you trying go against this?

Walkhardd
01-29-2013, 06:33 PM
Ppl just need to get over their dam kdrs.

Problem solved.

skrapicoco
01-29-2013, 06:35 PM
Trust me, people will. I've had a few people try to hunt me for doing it in SL.

It didn't work out too well, lol.

Exactly lol

azefekie
01-29-2013, 06:37 PM
Couldn't have said it any better +1.
Ppl just need to get over their dam kdrs.

Problem solved. It's an easy fix if you don't want FFA go to a locked game with your gamer buddies, for those of us who want more out of PL PvP FFA will be back to PL we can make sure of this.

Spyce
01-29-2013, 06:42 PM
FFA is fun.
It's only fair if all members agree to it.

Gaunab
01-29-2013, 06:49 PM
Maybe you should actually play the game if you want to bring back FFA. :eagerness:

azefekie
01-29-2013, 06:59 PM
It got boring, but we will change that gaunoob ;)
Maybe you should actually play the game if you want to bring back FFA. :eagerness:

dudetus
01-29-2013, 07:04 PM
Ffa yay

Oskitopee
01-29-2013, 07:13 PM
pl is kinda different from other mmos, in that two or three shots can kill someone. In any other game, would that occur? That's kinda why ppl like the go. because if an archer is double teamed, i doubt he has much of a chance. the way skills work in pl is just different. there's no cooldown time between skills like in WoW. and chars barely have any hp, what with nine skills doing high dmg and all.
With ffa, whoever shoots first will pretty much win
That's why ppl like the go system- both ppl acknowledge that they are ready to fight.
I'm not saying I like the go or the ffa because i'm kinda impartial. :)

Jcyee
01-29-2013, 08:32 PM
Well, thanks for the heads up ;) lol. Good luck with this aze

Elitephonix
01-29-2013, 09:14 PM
Your afraid you'll get farmed, not like your KDR can't get any worse.

I feel that FFA is very so fair and much more fun than 1vs1.

It's weird to hear this from a guy with Rusher in his name but, there is technically so such thing as rushing. PVP was meant for FFA, it is in every other MMO. PVP=Player Versus Player, not One On One Fights that'd be OOOF.

Again good luck trying to ring FFA back, and have fun with it.

Actually player only means one. therefore it does mean one vs one. You meant players vs players

Elitephonix
01-29-2013, 09:16 PM
Ffa yay

FFA
abbr.
1. Business free from alongside
2. Future Farmers of America

Bootdaddy
01-29-2013, 09:32 PM
I want it to be like AL it's always ffa well it seems like it.

Yich
01-29-2013, 09:50 PM
Im surprised with all of the brilliant minds around, no one has found this out. The "go system" makes sense in any kind of twinking level, NOT ENDGAME!!! Why is that? When your team loses in an endgame ffa, there are several things you can blame it on. Teammates skill, lag, gear etc... Something that hardcore endgamers fail to grasp is that some people CHOOSE not to be the highest level. At endgame, if you continuously get trashed because you have crappy ping, then get a new device/connection. If you're losing because you have an uncrafted set, well guess what, buy a crafted set. Mad cuz your teammates suck? Make some friends or join a guild, then you wont have tha problem.

So whats the difference at low level/twinking levels? The level difference. If no one called and everyone just did constant ffa, 51-55 would get trashed by 56 glyph nubs and then theyd just level up because theyre tired of getting beaten. Then what? Trashed by 61s.. What about ffas? Well a smart team of 3 will just host a game 5 levels below their own with an alternate toon and then constant ffa against whoever joins and theyll rack up tons of free kills with no punishment because every other player just does ffa non stop. At really low levels, you get skills when you level up so being just 1 level under your opponent will set you at a huge disadvantage.

You dont have problems like that at endgame, so constant ffa is possible and can stay fair, so long as teaming and spawning is avoided. So like I said earlier, the go system was made for lower levels.

No one read this on the last thread, same will probably happen here. Get it through your thick skull that the go system isnt for every level. Close mindedness such as this show that endgamers truly dont understand twinking. Of course, im your guildie and will probably support this at endgame, you really cant make this happen for lower level pvp. Thats why.

Renegade
01-30-2013, 01:05 AM
I find it amusing how many people support this idea. I have no problem with ffa but at the same time, I'm not some egotistical player who expects others to do what I want the way I want it. This game has gone downhill a lot and I know some might say it was the elixirs, the lack of content, or the unbalanced pvp. In my opinion though, it is the players who ruined it. Mainly in my eyes, its the entitlement, players nowadays feel very entitled and expect everything. Feel they deserve everything. Rushorgtfo for example. Nice guy and all, and in his eyes he was trying to make people play the way the game used to be. When in reality, all he wanted was for people to do what he wanted. The maturity level in this game has gone down significantly. These days players such as azefekie, rushorgtfo, or any other player who's into this "ffa movement". Is really only being selfish. I have nothing against any if you, but you really need to grow up and stop thinking this game is going to revolve around you. You're not starting any movement. You're only trying to force others to play the game the way you want it. At the end of the day, yea, ffa is fun, but it doesn't mean you should force it on people who don't want it. This isn't your game so what gives you the authority to force others to play the game the way you want it you know? Honestly, in my opinion these little FFA speeches are just used as protection so they don't look like bad guys when they're rushing. I garuntee you these players supporting this wouldnt do "ffa" against their own guildie. If you're gonna rush (ffa as the new generation calls it) you should do it to everyone. Not set friends and guildies asside.

Apologies for the long rant, after seeing this go on and on since nuri, I finally had to say something. Good day to you all.

Ladylove
01-30-2013, 01:17 AM
I find it amusing how many people support this idea. I have no problem with ffa but at the same time, I'm not some egotistical player who expects others to do what I want the way I want it. This game has gone downhill a lot and I know some might say it was the elixirs, the lack of content, or the unbalanced pvp. In my opinion though, it is the players who ruined it. Mainly in my eyes, its the entitlement, players nowadays feel very entitled and expect everything. Feel they deserve everything. Rushorgtfo for example. Nice guy and all, and in his eyes he was trying to make people play the way the game used to be. When in reality, all he wanted was for people to do what he wanted. The maturity level in this game has gone down significantly. These days players such as azefekie, rushorgtfo, or any other player who's into this "ffa movement". Is really only being selfish. I have nothing against any if you, but you really need to grow up and stop thinking this game is going to revolve around you. You're not starting any movement. You're only trying to force others to play the game the way you want it. At the end of the day, yea, ffa is fun, but it doesn't mean you should force it on people who don't want it. This isn't your game so what gives you the authority to force others to play the game the way you want it you know? Honestly, in my opinion these little FFA speeches are just used as protection so they don't look like bad guys when they're rushing. I garuntee you these players supporting this wouldnt do "ffa" against their own guildie. If you're gonna rush (ffa as the new generation calls it) you should do it to everyone. Not set friends and guildies asside.

Apologies for the long rant, after seeing this go on and on since nuri, I finally had to say something. Good day to you all.

Too long, didn't read all of it. Just wanted to point out that "rushing" is new gen and "ffa" is old gen.

Dreuefesie
01-30-2013, 01:22 AM
I want it to be like AL it's always ffa well it seems like it.

That's because it's CTF!

xcainnblecterx
01-30-2013, 01:22 AM

Just saying, but if we went with the go system then wouldnt we be playing as others want us to play also? I agree pl has.gone down hill, but i do not blame all players. I see you have valid points and no offense, but like i said saying go would be us playing how others want. Go was not the
Original pvp method

Doodlebeast
01-30-2013, 05:02 AM
I think Ffa style pvp should have a waiting room, where players must wait for the room with full player then when everyone is ready. The game starts! No go. Just FFA

MightyMicah
01-30-2013, 06:20 AM
Most of us know at one point PL was a mass FFA in their PvP, now everything has changed with time and it has been over run with the "go system". This system came around with players egos that were hurt and wanted to "prove" themselves. I've been on AL and see the same thing happening, players coming in to the only CTF/PvP map saying "it takes no skill spamming attacks in a group", I just tell them to spam skills back..duh. I've talked to many people and as of February 1st we will begin "rushing" when we enter a PvP map. If you want no part of open PvP maps make a locked game and play with your friends there, If you want to bring this back like we do we will begin February 1st. Why give a notice? so the word can go around some and the players whos feelings get hurt bringing this back will have time to tell his friends it is no long "safe" to make open PvP rooms a chat room.

The FFA that you are forcing is not the kind of FFA that is fun. If you start a group to "bring back ffa" I, or someone else, will start a group to stop you. You can't beat the masses. Long live 1v1 and true FFA!

Griffinfan
01-30-2013, 10:04 AM
Ffa is the way pvp was designed.

Thats why all my pvp alts/twinks (I have alot of them ;) ) all rush full time, its more fun.

Waug
01-30-2013, 10:25 AM
Anything above 2vs2 = nothing else but chaos+KD farming.

angeldawn
01-30-2013, 10:39 AM
Aze
You haven't been playing PL. There are plenty of FFA games and u have plenty of guildies and friend to create a full game if u wanted to FFA.

Your thread just makes your ego look more out of control where u will force ppl to conform to your ways. Additionally, as others said your post is just an excuse so u can 'rush'.

With that being said I love FFA and go matches make me crazy. I'm always in FFA matches. Feel free to join any time.

@ Will I don't like the no talking in pvp and ctf idea. It is sometimes needed to give direction or advice. It is also needed when helping teach new ppl. And I just like to talk and be social when I play :)

Flawless
01-30-2013, 11:46 AM
Yay

Oskitopee
01-30-2013, 03:06 PM
While I agree that rushing is the silliest concept ever, this game already has a culture against it. This culture reminds of Night Shyamalan's "The Village" where people living in a certain village were manipulated to believe that there were actually monsters lurking outside of their village (when there's none, just a bunch of crazy people wearing costumes)...people were oblivious about the existence of a modern civilization outside of their village. Anyway, PL has that secluded culture that no other mainstream/modern MMO has, they're like that village in that film. Rushing is their monster, and they're oblivious of the fact that ALL mainstream MMO's do not have this rushing concept at all. It's part of PVP. WoW doesn't have that, Guildwars 2 doesn't have that, Rift Online doesn't have that, DC Universe Online doesn't have that, Star Wars Old Republic doesn't have that...they all like kill people on sight. Part of the skill is the ability to watch your back. Anyway I approve of this thread, but sadly, the culture in this game sucks in terms of PVP. It's the worst kind of PVP environment, no teeth, all carebears.

Pvp in this game isn't like wow, though. i mean, in this game u can get killed in like two or three shots so whoever goes first pretty much has the advantage. I just think that whoever wants to ffa can ffa and whoever wants to say go should say go and each should be respected. no one is right or wrong.

Entertaining
01-30-2013, 03:34 PM
Pvp in this game isn't like wow, though. i mean, in this game u can get killed in like two or three shots so whoever goes first pretty much has the advantage. I just think that whoever wants to ffa can ffa and whoever wants to say go should say go and each should be respected. no one is right or wrong.

Azefekie is right. All who are against azefekie are wrong.

azefekie
01-30-2013, 04:00 PM
The FFA that you are forcing is not the kind of FFA that is fun. If you start a group to "bring back ffa" I, or someone else, will start a group to stop you. You can't beat the masses. Long live 1v1 and true FFA!
Then go to a locked game, boost your ego there bro.

azefekie
01-30-2013, 04:04 PM
I hear all this complaining about bringing back FFA but it still won't stop it. February 1st is right around the corner, i keep getting more and more pm's about people ready to start this :D. Long live FFA!

Oskitopee
01-30-2013, 07:04 PM
For ppl who want ffa, play with other ffaers.
For ppl who want go, play with other goers.
Simple

MightyMicah
01-30-2013, 08:17 PM
Then go to a locked game, boost your ego there bro.

FFA cannot be forced. That's all I'm saying. You think you're the first to try a "Im gonna rush everyone with my rushing squad" idea to bring back FFA? You think wrong. The only true return to FFA will be when people forget about kdr and FFA for fun like everyone used to.

Paaahudd is the greatest pvper I know. He didn't give a crap about kdr and guess what? He was a 1v1 die hard. That doesn't mean that he didn't FFA. It means he didn't rush. There is a massive difference between rushing and FFA. Until you learn this like I did your pvp is going to be quite miserable indeed. Please don't go learn it the hard way like I did.

Peace

azefekie
01-30-2013, 09:19 PM
oh i get it I can't "force" people to take back FFA but you guys can "force" the "go" system to stay...hmm. Listen I'm not here to hurt someones feelings in PVP by all means if people wanna cry and keep calling it "rushing" then that's what we are, but there will be a lot more "rushers" come February 1st GG
FFA cannot be forced. That's all I'm saying. You think you're the first to try a "Im gonna rush everyone with my rushing squad" idea to bring back FFA? You think wrong. The only true return to FFA will be when people forget about kdr and FFA for fun like everyone used to.

Paaahudd is the greatest pvper I know. He didn't give a crap about kdr and guess what? He was a 1v1 die hard. That doesn't mean that he didn't FFA. It means he didn't rush. There is a massive difference between rushing and FFA. Until you learn this like I did your pvp is going to be quite miserable indeed. Please don't go learn it the hard way like I did.

Peace

TheBedtBird
01-30-2013, 09:20 PM
I hear all this complaining about bringing back FFA but it still won't stop it. February 1st is right around the corner, i keep getting more and more pm's about people ready to start this :D. Long live FFA!

Not if I have anything to say about it. I will be there, I will stop this so called ffa on February 2nd. How? By doing what I always do, but 10x better. I'll win and win until you guys get tired of not winning then things would go back to normal(:

xcainnblecterx
01-30-2013, 10:17 PM
Not if I have anything to say about it. I will be there, I will stop this so called ffa on February 2nd. How? By doing what I always do, but 10x better. I'll win and win until you guys get tired of not winning then things would go back to normal(:
Go to bed. Like i said you rush on your mage jop alot, yet now you want to act hollier then thou and try to stop ffa? Must be youre worried you won't be able to rush one at a time now

MightyMicah
01-30-2013, 11:07 PM
oh i get it I can't "force" people to take back FFA but you guys can "force" the "go" system to stay...hmm. Listen I'm not here to hurt someones feelings in PVP by all means if people wanna cry and keep calling it "rushing" then that's what we are, but there will be a lot more "rushers" come February 1st GG

Did you even read my post?

Flawless
01-30-2013, 11:58 PM
I'm so going to be on this ;D

Multibird
01-31-2013, 01:15 AM
locking a game?? hmm...ppl that care about kdr or lb would simply say "oh, the noob is boosting"

TheBedtBird
01-31-2013, 05:28 AM
Go to bed. Like i said you rush on your mage jop alot, yet now you want to act hollier then thou and try to stop ffa? Must be youre worried you won't be able to rush one at a time now

No Jops not me, I wanted the name to see if I could be unbootable like him, so I put L's and I's and poj in ,the middle, I thought it was like a secret name, and that no one could boot you if you had that name, but I was wrong ( For my very first time ) and people were still able to boot, but I figured out how jop did it(:

Jsaieagle
01-31-2013, 05:30 AM
Tbh, I love bringing back FFA!

However, I would like to have a "fair" FFA, not 3vs1, 2vs1 or 3vs2. I have already started many FFA games and they are all fair played, a fair FFA is far different from teaming or rushing! Well, it's just my opinion.

Darkterror
01-31-2013, 06:18 AM
More armor and ffa!!

Griffinfan
01-31-2013, 08:32 AM
While I agree that rushing is the silliest concept ever, this game already has a culture against it. This culture reminds of Night Shyamalan's "The Village" where people living in a certain village were manipulated to believe that there were actually monsters lurking outside of their village (when there's none, just a bunch of crazy people wearing costumes)...people were oblivious about the existence of a modern civilization outside of their village. Anyway, PL has that secluded culture that no other mainstream/modern MMO has, they're like that village in that film. Rushing is their monster, and they're oblivious of the fact that ALL mainstream MMO's do not have this rushing concept at all. It's part of PVP. WoW doesn't have that, Guildwars 2 doesn't have that, Rift Online doesn't have that, DC Universe Online doesn't have that, Star Wars Old Republic doesn't have that...they all like kill people on sight. Part of the skill is the ability to watch your back. Anyway I approve of this thread, but sadly, the culture in this game sucks in terms of PVP. It's the worst kind of PVP environment, no teeth, all carebears.

LMAO Carebears. Exactly.

MightyMicah
01-31-2013, 01:51 PM
Well, who knows. Maybe this movement truly will be the one to bring us back to predominantly FFA styled pvp. However, I've seen many movements like this before. (Have we already forgotten about Unknown Terrorists? Dissidents of Go? Etc.) I Even started some myself. Every time, though, the masses of PL is enough to stop it. No one wants to get cussed at, made fun of, and straight up despised for rushing. It's always, always, always, a better idea to address the guys in the arena room and ask, "Hey, can we FFA?" After all, if SO many people love FFA, then I'm sure it will be easy enough to get one started without hurting everyone's dad-gum feelings by rushing.

Just two cents from someone who's been pvping long enough to notice trends. Make what you will of my grain of wisdom...

Puddleglumm
01-31-2013, 02:06 PM
go we are now just going to rush everyone, I like how u think :)

skrapicoco
01-31-2013, 03:31 PM
how did it go?lol

Lexlyde
01-31-2013, 04:08 PM

This is a good idea to do that Aze but you are talking about FFA 3vs1 or make fair FFA like it was during Sewer cap?

Vilified
01-31-2013, 04:08 PM
Did you even read my post?

No I think we all got bored 1/4 of the way through XD

azefekie
01-31-2013, 05:11 PM
I'm talking about mass FFA, yes it would be nice to have every match even 3v3 but that simply won't be the case. people can leave open maps of they aren't happy with it. Too many people make open PVP rooms chat rooms also and when we enter and say "go" they always say " I'm just here talking to my friends" well February first no more chatting in PVP open room. "rushing" season is open and there are plenty of tags to fill.

This is a good idea to do that Aze but you are talking about FFA 3vs1 or make fair FFA like it was during Sewer cap?

@multibird: Don't care about people boosting let em, clearly there is a reason for them wanting to be on leader boards. Locked rooms will be the only "safe" "go" system rooms for those who can't handle the mass FFA. Not speaking of you, just in general.

MightyMicah
01-31-2013, 05:17 PM
I'm talking about mass FFA, yes it would be nice to have every match even 3v3 but that simply won't be the case. people can leave open maps of they aren't happy with it. Too many people make open PVP rooms chat rooms also and when we enter and say "go" they always say " I'm just here talking to my friends" well February first no more chatting in PVP open room. "rushing" season is open and there are plenty of tags to fill.

@multibird: Don't care about people boosting let em, clearly there is a reason for them wanting to be on leader boards. Locked rooms will be the only "safe" "go" system rooms for those who can't handle the mass FFA. Not speaking of you, just in general.

Good luck

No I think we all got bored 1/4 of the way through XD

Haha I do tend to write essays ;)

angeldawn
01-31-2013, 05:25 PM
Aze why don't you just create your own games and declare FFA. And anybody joining your games will know is FFA and u don't have to interrupt others enjoyment in the game for your our selfish needs??

Ppl should be able to enjoy the game as they see fit.

azefekie
01-31-2013, 05:31 PM
lol not a FFA supporter huh? didn't think you were...never were any good. Selfish needs? this game was originally ffa not a "go" system, it was others "selfish needs" and egos that helped create a go system lol. gg
Aze why don't you just create your own games and declare FFA. And anybody joining your games will know is FFA and u don't have to interrupt others enjoyment in the game for your our selfish needs??

Ppl should be able to enjoy the game as they see fit.

azefekie
01-31-2013, 05:34 PM
FFA is coming and like i said before I'm getting more support and people waiting to begin this, everyone's "rage" rants about bringing this back is doing absolutely nothing lol.

February 1ST! We will bring back FFA

angeldawn
01-31-2013, 05:45 PM
lol not a FFA supporter huh? didn't think you were...never were any good. Selfish needs? this game was originally ffa not a "go" system, it was others "selfish needs" and egos that helped create a go system lol. gg

Shawn once again u r sadly mistaken. And have a lot of growing up to do.

I have never claimed to be any good nor do I think the world should revolve around me.

I love FFA. I hate go games. I'm just not selfish enough to think my happiness is above others. There is a way that u can enjoy FFA matches and others to enjoy their go system.

I don't think it's appropriate to cause others to not enjoy the game because someone is throwing a 2year olds temper tantrum and has to have it their way only! This isn't BurgerKing

There is a way for everyone to enjoy the game u just refuse to see it.

Since we are now on the lvl were we are personally attacking each other........ I love how u wanna rush everyone especially after how much u cried when Rushorgtfo rushed u ;p

Oskitopee
01-31-2013, 05:48 PM
Shawn once again u r sadly mistaken. And have a lot of growing up to do.

I have never claimed to be any good nor do I think the world should revolve around me.

I love FFA. I hate go games. I just not selfish enough don't think my happiness is above others. There is a way that u can enjoy FFA matches and others to enjoy their go system.

I don't think it's appropriate to cause others to not enjoy the game because someone is throwing a 2year olds temper tantrum and has to have it their way only! This isn't BurgerKing

There is a way for everyone to enjoy the game u just refuse to see it.

Since we are now on the lvl were we are personally attacking each other........ I love how u wanna rush everyone especially after how much u cried when Rushorgtfo rushed u ;p

http://www.gagbay.com/images/2012/09/apply_cold_water_to_the_burned_area-145373.jpg

azefekie
01-31-2013, 05:54 PM
Since we are now on the lvl were we are personally attacking each other........ I love how u wanna rush everyone especially after how much u cried when Rushorgtfo rushed u ;plolol First off rush and i are good friends, second I don't "cry" when I'm "rushed' but it's good to see that you have to go to a new level to try and make yourself look good. i feel bad for you now...

EDIT: now that we are at a new "lvl of attacking each other" how many other people have you sent your nasty pictures too? lmfao. nasty May get a ban for that but it's worth it....did i mention nasty? lawl

TheBedtBird
01-31-2013, 06:00 PM
Tell people to FFA in level 35 pvp, Ephesius wants a piece of the action, meanwhile I'll be at endgame holding my own against the FFA'ers, hope to cya there Aze, I haven't seen you in a bit, have a nice day people(:

angeldawn
01-31-2013, 06:36 PM
lolol First off rush and i are good friends, second I don't "cry" when I'm "rushed' but it's good to see that you have to go to a new level to try and make yourself look good. i feel bad for you now...

EDIT: now that we are at a new "lvl of attacking each other" how many other people have you sent your nasty pictures too? lmfao. nasty May get a ban for that but it's worth it....did i mention nasty? lawl

You are now friends with him. Don't rewrite history.

The face pics I sent to u. U requested and sts can check the I'm sent box. There was nothing inappropriate with them if that's what u are implying.

Edit: ill prove it myself

azefekie
01-31-2013, 06:52 PM
no wasn't implying they were bad in that way..and i never requested you said your pics are on forums. i looked through "people behind the toons" and you sent to my inbox..point is don't try and stir things up ;). Also I'm sure a lot of others can tell you i was friends with him for a long time lol. This doesn't matter its off topic thoough. we know you don't want ffa and a few others don't. the 'go" system was forced on us and now we will be making it ffa again. this isn't my "selfish" needs its what a lot of players want. like i said go to a locked game and do one on one if that's what you want. Come february 1st there will be a lot more "rushers"
You are now friends with him. Don't rewrite history.

The face pics I sent to u. U requested and sts can check the I'm sent box. There was nothing inappropriate with them if that's what u are implying.

Mage till the end
01-31-2013, 07:20 PM
Thank you for the final reason to leave pvp. You may say to me why just make locked games? It is because you can't have a nice 3-3 go game. At least with my friend list. I enjoyed being able to join a random game without haveing to worry about being spawned, and please don't say you'll wait for me to buff, you want, you'll attack like a tiger hungry for kills.
Why don't you and your body's make a locked or unlocked game, and make it FFA. Why inflict this on everyone? I have to agree with angel, it is a tad selfish. Ruining everyone's pvp experience so you and your osse can have fun.

azefekie
01-31-2013, 08:21 PM
lol angel i didn't mean it was bad in the way you are thinking, I meant it was nasty. not sure where you are taking this lol

azefekie
01-31-2013, 08:23 PM
once again you don't need to like the ffa idea, but that is how it was originally meant to be played. we are simply taking it back, there are still way more people who have supported the ffa idea then who have complained about bringing this back
Thank you for the final reason to leave pvp. You may say to me why just make locked games? It is because you can't have a nice 3-3 go game. At least with my friend list. I enjoyed being able to join a random game without haveing to worry about being spawned, and please don't say you'll wait for me to buff, you want, you'll attack like a tiger hungry for kills.
Why don't you and your body's make a locked or unlocked game, and make it FFA. Why inflict this on everyone? I have to agree with angel, it is a tad selfish. Ruining everyone's pvp experience so you and your osse can have fun.

MightyMicah
01-31-2013, 09:13 PM
FFA is coming and like i said before I'm getting more support and people waiting to begin this, everyone's "rage" rants about bringing this back is doing absolutely nothing lol.

February 1ST! We will bring back FFA

Word of advice-Don't show yourself at level 50.

TheBedtBird
01-31-2013, 09:38 PM
once again you don't need to like the ffa idea, but that is how it was originally meant to be played. we are simply taking it back, there are still way more people who have supported the ffa idea then who have complained about bringing this back

It once was a mass Ffa, but back then it was fair, now it wouldnt be fair for a group of elite ring crafted guys to Ffa with non elite rings uncrafted guys. Thats just an unfair fight in my opinion. Even the experienced players couldnt beat a group of pro crafted ring guys, unless they were me of course, but not everybody is that good, so therefore no ffa

AvidLegend
01-31-2013, 10:00 PM
The time has changed, lets bring back our FFA once and for all![/B]

Count me in

Janesaddiction
01-31-2013, 10:30 PM
Been watching the forum for a lonnnnnng time. This is the only thread I finally felt the want to register for. I'm a nobody but I've been around long enough and played enough games to know this "go" system has to go...

I'll be with aze... All games will be FFA to me unless locked. Get your boot buttons ready. This isn't chess, it's pvp.

-multi tasking on the elliptical

skrapicoco
01-31-2013, 11:16 PM
Who ever doesnt want ffa make your own room boot thw ffa'ers proble solved ;)

Multibird
02-01-2013, 12:39 AM
Who ever doesnt want ffa make your own room boot thw ffa'ers proble solved ;)

lol you would have to make a new game after every round cause you can't boot after 1st round

Everyone'sFavMage
02-01-2013, 12:39 AM
Has no one seen my guild name "FFA" and my old sig? "Bringing back FFA with style" lawl

TEOKILLO
02-01-2013, 12:40 AM
Where?

Multibird
02-01-2013, 12:41 AM
Been watching the forum for a lonnnnnng time. This is the only thread I finally felt the want to register for. I'm a nobody but I've been around long enough and played enough games to know this "go" system has to go...

I'll be with aze... All games will be FFA to me unless locked. Get your boot buttons ready. This isn't chess, it's pvp.

-multi tasking on the elliptical

GL.

Phoenixking
02-01-2013, 12:43 AM

I don't know why but I hope this fails, I'm not against bringing FFA back but forcing it is a little. . . Forced?

Multibird
02-01-2013, 12:58 AM
couldn't say any better.....

Peace

This is how it should be..ppl like aze that rush/ffa and pick on noobs only do that to improve their kdr. The "GO" system actually gives both side a equal chance to prepare each other and fight when ready. This is what makes PL pvp very unique from others. FFA has no talent or skill needed....sometimes u die and sometimes the other cause they either have low health or ran out of buffs. I believe even the tourny uses the go system. PPl use the go system to see how they can improve themselves against other classes...but ffa/rushing simply tells me ppl care about their kdr and take the game so serious like real life.
I doubt you and others will bring ffa back.

AvidLegend
02-01-2013, 01:22 AM

This is my solution. If "go" games are so universal why don't we make it widely known that if you wish to host a "go" game without FFA players interrupting we password protect all "go" games with the simple/universal password "GO"... feel like that would fix things real fast. If FFA players still join with using the "go" password and play FFA while in game then go hunt them down they brought it upon their selves. I am an inexperienced PVP myself and FFA is the way the game is designed and the way I will play unless I agree to special circumstances otherwise. I understand the "go" system allows for actual skill to be shown but as far as straight up PVP matches they should be fast, fun, and random. That is how STS programmed it and that's how a lot of players including most noobs know/like to play.

angeldawn
02-01-2013, 01:29 AM
This is my solution. If "go" games are so universal why don't we make it widely known that if you wish to host a "go" game without FFA players interrupting we password protect all "go" games with the simple/universal password "GO"... feel like that would fix things real fast. If FFA players still join with using the "go" password and play FFA while in game then go hunt them down they brought it upon their selves. I am an inexperienced PVP myself and FFA is the way the game is designed and the way I will play unless I agree to special circumstances otherwise. I understand the "go" system allows for actual skill to be shown but as far as straight up PVP matches they should be fast, fun, and random. That is how STS programmed it and that's how a lot of players including most noobs know/like to play.

LoL Avid!!!

But who are these 'most' noobs who have you asked and surveyed? Or is it just the experience you gained from playing your one game? ;p

AvidLegend
02-01-2013, 01:43 AM
LoL Avid!!!

But who are these 'most' noobs who have you asked and surveyed? Or is it just the experience you gained from playing your one game? ;p

Let me clarify for those who are of under-average intelligence/stubborn... by most noobs I mean noobs [players who know little about the game] which would have no idea unless they were experienced PVP. There is no text page that opens when trying to play PVP that states "Hey welcome to PL's PVP. You can play either FFA or "go" games. Here is how a FFA or "go" game is played for your information, etc" When you know little about PVP in general you join a game and all you basically know is you are either blue or red and you want to kill the other color team. Once you spawn you are in danger and you need to kill others and defend your team. You will likely die a lot and get killed by experienced players but that is the fun of FFA. To have players yell at you for rushing and call you a noob and be rude because you are simply inexperienced is harsh. Especially when they could have easily password protected their non-programmed version of PVP, which I will clarify is also necessary. I see the point of "go" games. They are required for any type of real measurement of skill. KD's are BS if anyone bases their skill on it they are trying to compare sea shells to dollars. KD can both be farmed and random. You think you are better then 1v1 in a "go" game [that's password protected mind you] and really test your abilities. Its the same in call of duty black ops. I mess around and quickscope noobs for the fun of it because games are meant to be fun. My KD is no where near what others have, but if I 1v1 in a private match not an open online lobby then I can prove my self worth. Point being "go" games though more popular among experienced PL adepts is not how the game was programmed and should take very easy but special precausions such as password protecting with the word "go" so that other inexperienced "noobs" like myself can still have fun and not worry about stepping on the wrong persons toes and getting hunted.

angeldawn
02-01-2013, 01:56 AM
Let me clarify for those who are of under-average intelligence/stubborn...

Yes I'm stubborn but u love me that way. :D

skrapicoco
02-01-2013, 02:58 AM
lol you would have to make a new game after every round cause you can't boot after 1st round

True XD

Doodlebeast
02-01-2013, 03:19 AM
I see a locksmith nearby..

MightyMicah
02-01-2013, 06:13 AM
Let me clarify for those who are of under-average intelligence/stubborn... by most noobs I mean noobs [players who know little about the game] which would have no idea unless they were experienced PVP. There is no text page that opens when trying to play PVP that states "Hey welcome to PL's PVP. You can play either FFA or "go" games. Here is how a FFA or "go" game is played for your information, etc" When you know little about PVP in general you join a game and all you basically know is you are either blue or red and you want to kill the other color team. Once you spawn you are in danger and you need to kill others and defend your team. You will likely die a lot and get killed by experienced players but that is the fun of FFA. To have players yell at you for rushing and call you a noob and be rude because you are simply inexperienced is harsh. Especially when they could have easily password protected their non-programmed version of PVP, which I will clarify is also necessary. I see the point of "go" games. They are required for any type of real measurement of skill. KD's are BS if anyone bases their skill on it they are trying to compare sea shells to dollars. KD can both be farmed and random. You think you are better then 1v1 in a "go" game [that's password protected mind you] and really test your abilities. Its the same in call of duty black ops. I mess around and quickscope noobs for the fun of it because games are meant to be fun. My KD is no where near what others have, but if I 1v1 in a private match not an open online lobby then I can prove my self worth. Point being "go" games though more popular among experienced PL adepts is not how the game was programmed and should take very easy but special precausions such as password protecting with the word "go" so that other inexperienced "noobs" like myself can still have fun and not worry about stepping on the wrong persons toes and getting hunted.

Those average intelligence stubborn noobs are gonna kick your butt so hard that you'll probably end up changing your in game name. I always laugh at people who think they can take on the entire PL population.

AvidLegend
02-01-2013, 09:00 AM
Those average intelligence stubborn noobs are gonna kick your butt so hard that you'll probably end up changing your in game name. I always laugh at people who think they can take on the entire PL population.

Let me clarify again Micah. My post about the original post saying I'm in was based off of know knowledge about what was actually being discussed. I am new to forums and was trying to jump in. I agree that FFA is something I want to see more of which is why I felt the need to support this thread however I do not condone joining "go" matches on purpose in order to do so. I believe that "go" game players however or extremely hostile to 'rushers' or people like my self with little PVP knowledge described in posts above. I am in no way trying to take on anyone or force my opinion upon others but rather suggest an easy solution which is obviously necessary. I specifically mentioned under-average intelligence/stubborn people because I was discussing it with angel and I called her out for being stubborn but the rest of the readers I hoped understood my point first time reading it, if not I believe it could be a result of their lack of intelligence thus the clarification is also relevant to them. That's all.

AvidLegend
02-01-2013, 09:10 AM
Also, players have been discussing with me that this is an issue, the rivalry between FFA players and "go" game players. And the easy solution to prevent unnecessary hunting of non rude players who step on the wrong toes joining open games and assuming they are FFA like myself and a majority of uninformed noobs, is to password protect "go" games. They debate why should "go" player have to password protect their games if they are the debatable majority, and this is my answer... If you play and FFA game and a "go" player joins trying to play "go" then the dynamics of the game doesn't change for those playing FFA. You can yell go all you want while I'm buffing and attacking you. That is on that individual.the game isn't ruined. However, if you play a "go" game and a player joins trying to play FFA then the game is ruined because they are 'rushing'. In order to prevent either non experienced or uninformed or simply amateur FFA players who play FFA style because its how the game is programmed from becoming yelled at or hunted, which in my opinion is just as bad/forceful as pushing FFA on other purposely then they can just password protect their games [with a universal password even like "go" that everyone would know]. It seems if given the choice between spending 2 seconds typing go in the password line or spending weeks continually hunting players your time is better spent password protecting and enjoying the game. If someone FFA's in a password protected "go" game that's different. Hunt away! They asked for it!

AvidLegend
02-01-2013, 09:14 AM
Also note that because of my lack of PVP experience my opinions are specifically meant to prevent the hostility of players hunting other players. Though I don't PVP I have experienced this because my guild became hunted and players from PVP guilds would PM me and my guild mates rude and inappropriate messages all because one of my inexperienced members rushed a FFA game without knowing better. So I speak from experience. But this is not in anyway for me a hostile discussion I am merely stating my facts and opinions to have considered.

Zeus
02-01-2013, 11:12 AM
^^ You lost everybody's attention with your 5 paragraph essay.

AvidLegend
02-01-2013, 11:28 AM
Those not willing to read to understand cant complain or retaliate ;-P

MightyMicah
02-01-2013, 12:20 PM

I read the 5 paragraph essay ;) I'm used to Guild Wars forums where people literally write a book with every post. Lol

Anyways, I see what you're saying. I think there's one thing that I should point out to you. There are not two separate groups in pvp which are "FFA" players and "1v1" players. Rather there are two separate groups of "FFA/1v1" players and "rushers." Everyone always says that "FFA is how it used to be." That's really funny. I don't care how it used to be and I think they would agree. We all want it how it (key word -->) ought to be. The best example of how it ought to be, (again as I'm sure everyone would agree) is how it was during the sewer cap. What was it like then? Well, rushing was extremely frowned upon. However, FFA was not. In fact, most of the time everyone would yell "FFA Go!" And then we'd go at it. There were times when we would hang around chatting and 1v1ing (heaven forbid that we should ever chat in an arena!) but most of the time we would FFA.

I suggest that, if people want to FFA so badly, they should start promoting it in game by saying stuff like "Let's FFA!" After all, it seems a whole lot of people want to FFA so bad that they're willing to risk their reputation, their kdr, and their overall gameplay for bringing back FFA. Why not just ask? It would save a lot of useless drama.

Btw, you're not a noob bro. I can tell just by the way you write your posts that you're very intelligent.

Zeus
02-01-2013, 02:46 PM

Very true, sir.

I shall read it when I have access to my laptop. :)

ZHEOTARE
02-01-2013, 04:08 PM
I'm gonna bring the "go" system to PVE. You can't attack a mob until it says go.

Entertaining
02-01-2013, 04:13 PM
Very true, sir.

I shall read it when I have access to my laptop. :)

That isn't sir....

Roberto077
02-01-2013, 04:35 PM
Btw, you're not a noob bro. I can tell just by the way you write your posts that you're very intelligent.

True. The posts seem intelligent with the acceptions of a few grammatical mistakes here and there, but mistakes are only human :)

(That was a complement).

Phoenixking
02-01-2013, 05:03 PM
True. The posts seem intelligent with the acceptions of a few grammatical mistakes here and there, but mistakes are only human :)

(That was a complement).maybe by noobs he is using the word how it should be used and means he is not so experienced with the game, a newbie. Doesn't matter if your intellegent if you start playing new game you're a noob

Roberto077
02-01-2013, 05:07 PM
maybe by noobs he is using the word how it should be used and means he is not so experienced with the game, a newbie. Doesn't matter if your intellegent if you start playing new game you're a noob

Also true. At first I thought you called me a noob because of a missing comma xD

Phoenixking
02-01-2013, 05:09 PM
Also true. At first I thought you called me a noob because of a missing comma xD
Ah sorry lol, have to get better, at using. Punctuation

AvidLegend
02-01-2013, 05:34 PM

(That was a complement).

Thank you, yes I was typing it all early in the morning hasn't yet had my coffee haha

AvidLegend
02-01-2013, 05:37 PM
maybe by noobs he is using the word how it should be used and means he is not so experienced with the game, a newbie. Doesn't matter if your intellegent if you start playing new game you're a noob

Yes that is exactly what I mean by it. I'm experienced in PVE, farming, am fairly wealthy, have almost all achievements... But when it comes to PVP I'm a noobie, have some friends trying to get me into it though so I'm learning and understand what is being discussed, but am simply giving the noobs perspective of this FFA/1v1/rusher discussion. :D

AvidLegend
02-01-2013, 05:38 PM
Thank you, yes I was typing it all early in the morning hasn't yet had my coffee haha

Hadn't yet* lol

MightyMicah
02-01-2013, 08:14 PM
I'm gonna bring the "go" system to PVE. You can't attack a mob until it says go.

Hey look! 5 year old logic!...SQUIRREL

Ladylove
02-01-2013, 08:35 PM

(That was a complement).

Exceptions*

Phoenixking
02-01-2013, 08:56 PM
Exceptions*
Compliment* forgot that one too ;3

TEOKILLO
02-01-2013, 09:07 PM
Hey phoephoe

Waug
02-02-2013, 01:13 AM
There are nothing like 'go','ffa','rusher' players, there are only players, who acts according to their own favor.

Janesaddiction
02-02-2013, 01:37 AM
There are nothing like 'go','ffa','rusher' players, there are only players, who acts according to their own favor.

I prefer....."According to their own FLAVOR"

And I'll shove my flavor on anyone in a unlocked pvp game.

Waug
02-02-2013, 01:49 AM
Nope, it's favor, and I meant it, lol, then I'd contradict my own word i.e yep there are rush-ers, ffa-ers, go-ers, who acts according to their own flavor.

MightyMicah
02-02-2013, 08:33 AM

How kind of you

Ladylove
02-02-2013, 01:03 PM

I'm full of flavor. My armpits taste like strawberries and my nose tastes like snozberries.

Janesaddiction
02-02-2013, 02:27 PM
I'm full of flavor. My armpits taste like strawberries and my nose tastes like snozberries.

Do you share your flavor? And must you say "go" before you do? It IS the polite thing to do afterall...

Ladylove
02-02-2013, 03:03 PM
Do you share your flavor? And must you say "go" before you do? It IS the polite thing to do afterall...

Nah it's FFA on my body. I walk down the streets and people come up and start licking my pits.

Zeus
02-02-2013, 03:08 PM
Nah it's FFA on my body. I walk down the streets and people come up and start licking my pits.

I'd say dirty girl, but from all that licking, you must be pretty clean. :o

Janesaddiction
02-02-2013, 03:30 PM

That's why I like FFA, it's always a surprise. You never know if your getting strawberries and snozberries or shiz on a stick until you get it.

Ladylove
02-02-2013, 03:34 PM
I'd say dirty girl, but from all that licking, you must be pretty clean. :o

Squeaky clean.

Zeus
02-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Squeaky clean.

Can I verify that for you?

Ladylove
02-02-2013, 04:07 PM
Can I verify that for you?

Snozberry, strawberry, grape, lemon, chocolate, or cherry?

Zeus
02-02-2013, 04:40 PM
Snozberry, strawberry, grape, lemon, chocolate, or cherry?

Chocolate, ofc.

McBain
02-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Well.....this thread thread took a weird turn.

Ladylove
02-02-2013, 04:49 PM
Chocolate, ofc.

Lol you seem like a chocolate kind of guy. That's my left foot.

AvidLegend
02-02-2013, 07:15 PM
This thread is loosing momentum...

Zeus
02-02-2013, 07:17 PM
This thread is loosing momentum...

Which is what will happen to all movements. Usually, they just cannot keep up momentum.

I've left myself in PvP AFK in my costumes which consist of harmless weapons (L20 Thunder Hammer, Hate Armor, Egg, and Savage Helm covered by an Onyx OCD helm) and nobody tries to attack me. Instead, they always ask for a fight, even if I don't respond for 20 minutes and am clearly AFK.

MightyMicah
02-02-2013, 07:32 PM
Which is what will happen to all movements. Usually, they just cannot keep up momentum.

I've left myself in PvP AFK in my costumes which consist of harmless weapons (L20 Thunder Hammer, Hate Armor, Egg, and Savage Helm covered by an Onyx OCD helm) and nobody tries to attack me. Instead, they always ask for a fight, even if I don't respond for 20 minutes and am clearly AFK.

Bull crap

Zeus
02-02-2013, 07:33 PM
Bull crap

Not at all, it just happened this morning.

AvidLegend
02-02-2013, 07:44 PM
It's funny how the "rushers" seem to have backed down right after this threads creation and yet players are still hunting some of my old guildies... Shows where the problem really lies

MightyMicah
02-02-2013, 08:39 PM
Not at all, it just happened this morning.

You know what I mean.

Zeus
02-02-2013, 09:58 PM
You know what I mean.

No?

MightyMicah
02-02-2013, 10:05 PM
No?

Are you just trying to make me look stupid or what? You know exactly what I mean. You can't seriously think that you can just sit around in the arena now afk and no one will kill you because the "go" system has been so adopted. That the dumbest thing I've ever heard coming from you. Maybe I just missed something...

Zeus
02-02-2013, 10:11 PM
Are you just trying to make me look stupid or what? You know exactly what I mean. You can't seriously think that you can just sit around in the arena now afk and no one will kill you because the "go" system has been so adopted. That the dumbest thing I've ever heard coming from you. Maybe I just missed something...

Whoa, calm down there...

I was saying my experiences. I never said anything about the "go" system being that adopted. It was just my experiences. I can honestly say this: very rarely do I come back from being AFK and find myself dead. If I was lying on the ground dead, it was usually due to some accidental AOE, as when I come back into the next game, a person usually ends up saying "free".

People that know me have witnessed me going AFK on numerous occasions with other players in the game and I really don't get touched.

Now there may be other factors that factor in, like reputation. I was just stating my experiences and nothing more of it.

Basically, it was me saying, I haven't really seen this movement in effect.

MightyMicah
02-02-2013, 10:18 PM
Whoa, calm down there...

I was saying my experiences. I never said anything about the "go" system being that adopted. It was just my experiences. I can honestly say this: very rarely do I come back from being AFK and find myself dead. If I was lying on the ground dead, it was usually due to some accident AOE, as when I come back into the next game, a person usually ends up saying "free".

People that know me have witnessed me going AFK on numerous occasions with other players in the game and I really don't get touched.

Now there may be other factors that factor in, like reputation. I was just stating my experiences and nothing more of it.

Basically, it was me saying, I haven't really seen this movement in effect.

Interesting. What level are you referring to? Is this endgame?

Zeus
02-02-2013, 10:20 PM
Interesting. What level are you referring to? Is this endgame?

Yes, this is endgame.

MightyMicah
02-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Yes, this is endgame.

It's time for me to level ;)

Zeus
02-02-2013, 10:26 PM
It's time for me to level ;)

Bahahah, a majority of the endgamers abhor rushing. When they accidentally kill, a lot of them are like, "OMG! I'm so sorry, take a free."

Then again, I was on my bear Zeus, which (not trying to be boastful) has a reputation. I'd say he doesn't, but in my opinion, when people are modest when trying to prove something, modesty and persuasiveness tend to contradict each other.

Yich
02-03-2013, 12:59 AM
Bahahah, a majority of the endgamers abhor rushing. When they accidentally kill, a lot of them are like, "OMG! I'm so sorry, take a free."

Then again, I was on my bear Zeus, which (not trying to be boastful) has a reputation. I'd say he doesn't, but in my opinion, when people are modest when trying to prove something, modesty and persuasiveness tend to contradict each other.

I'm pretty sure having the name Zeus automatically gives you a reputation...

Phoenixking
02-03-2013, 01:10 AM

I'm pretty sure it's your respect, I'm an intbird and majority don't know about me or they hate me so I get rushed :p. and you are probably one of the most respected people in these forums

Zeus
02-03-2013, 01:35 AM
I'm pretty sure it's your respect, I'm an intbird and majority don't know about me or they hate me so I get rushed :p. and you are probably one of the most respected people in these forums

Meh, I'm not even that good anymore since I don't have my iPad.

Doodlebeast
02-03-2013, 04:38 AM
I don't take frees.

Zeus
02-03-2013, 05:51 AM
I feel for those advocating true PvP, you will never be able to change this culture, not like this. This game is bound to be run by casual gamers who have little to no experience in MMORPG's. You are in the wrong game. Just jump the ship and look for a better game. Guildwars 2 for instance, your mentality is welcome in that game. We show no mercy in killing other players behind their backs, teaming them when they're outnumbered, backstabbing lone wanderers while in stealth, using portals and teleport behind enemy lines and smash them helpless, even sniping players twice their range distance, casting a barrage of AOE's from unreachable spots and making noobies pay for their lack of skill and terrain familiarity...we do everything to win, and our respect is only given/gained to/from our allies who fight alongside us...if you're not with us, you're against us, and you will die regardless if you're unprepared. Our reputation as a cold blooded pain train gives a chilling effect to our enemies, that's the only reputation we care about because we have lives outside of games and we don't care about our enemies disliking us as that is part of competitive PvP. No love in war, no fair in war. Likewise, you can expect your enemies to give you the same treatment, so be alert, be mindful of your surroundings, and don't get killed. Thousands of players in unison thinking of ways to find leverage and expose enemy weakness, get their blindspots and hit them where it hurts most.

Is that the kind of PvP you're looking for? :D Cunning, ruthless, blood lusted, just plain awesome killing, tactics, strategy, ambush, ganking, teaming, in other words, "exciting"? True player versus player. :D If the answer is yes, then you are in the wrong game my friend. You are not a casual gamer, not anymore, you've graduated from it, you've become thirsty, and slowly learning the ways of the hardcore...come to PC MMO, join us in Guildwars 2 :D You're too much for this carebear game to handle.

Vampinoy, is that you? (:

Waug
02-03-2013, 09:07 AM
Vampinoy, is that you? (:

you still have confusion, who else, can be?

Waug
02-03-2013, 09:14 AM
And yes, sts have to face solid criticism in form of vampinoy(s).

MightyMicah
02-03-2013, 03:14 PM
I feel for those advocating true PvP, you will never be able to change this culture, not like this. This game is bound to be run by casual gamers who have little to no experience in MMORPG's. You are in the wrong game. Just jump the ship and look for a better game. Guildwars 2 for instance, your mentality is welcome in that game. We show no mercy in killing other players behind their backs, teaming them when they're outnumbered, backstabbing lone wanderers while in stealth, using portals and teleport behind enemy lines and smash them helpless, even sniping players twice their range distance, casting a barrage of AOE's from unreachable spots and making noobies pay for their lack of skill and terrain familiarity...we do everything to win, and our respect is only given/gained to/from our allies who fight alongside us...if you're not with us, you're against us, and you will die regardless if you're unprepared. Our reputation as a cold blooded pain train gives a chilling effect to our enemies, that's the only reputation we care about because we have lives outside of games and we don't care about our enemies disliking us as that is part of competitive PvP. No love in war, no fair in war. Likewise, you can expect your enemies to give you the same treatment, so be alert, be mindful of your surroundings, and don't get killed. Thousands of players in unison thinking of ways to find leverage and expose enemy weakness, get their blindspots and hit them where it hurts most.

Is that the kind of PvP you're looking for? :D Cunning, ruthless, blood lusted, just plain awesome killing, tactics, strategy, ambush, ganking, teaming, in other words, "exciting"? True player versus player. :D If the answer is yes, then you are in the wrong game my friend. You are not a casual gamer, not anymore, you've graduated from it, you've become thirsty, and slowly learning the ways of the hardcore...come to PC MMO, join us in Guildwars 2 :D You're too much for this carebear game to handle.

What I don't get is how many people don't see the beauty of PL uniqueness. Stuff like "go" in pvp is part of what separates us as a community. Now, separation itself doesn't mean it's a good thing. I'm just saying that I, as well as many others apparently, happen to really appreciate the "Go" system. And this system DOES include FFA. I also like PL pvp because we can actually talk occasionally.

When I get on Guild Wars, I don't have this mentality. Because, as you say, Guild Wars is much more a true Mmo. But let's not forget that talking and chilling exists in pve in that game and the pve is actually fun. Crazy right?

Janesaddiction
02-03-2013, 08:59 PM
What I don't get is how many people don't see the beauty of PL uniqueness. Stuff like "go" in pvp is part of what separates us as a community. Now, separation itself doesn't mean it's a good thing. I'm just saying that I, as well as many others apparently, happen to really appreciate the "Go" system. And this system DOES include FFA. I also like PL pvp because we can actually talk occasionally.

When I get on Guild Wars, I don't have this mentality. Because, as you say, Guild Wars is much more a true Mmo. But let's not forget that talking and chilling exists in pve in that game and the pve is actually fun. Crazy right?

True. Pl is unique in that its a casual gamers game, but lets not forget that pvp in pl wasn't always on the "go" system and it has always been a casual game. The only thing that changed was a few prominent pvpers who cared a lot for their kdr and control, and taught this system to newbs and bum kissers who didn't know better. They really manipulated those newbs who played FFA into thinking they were "disrespectful" "wrong" etc... Come on... Enough with it.

- during the lights out Super Bowl break

AvidLegend
02-03-2013, 09:04 PM
The point is that since "go" games are not supported by the programming they are the ones who need to take precautions to make sure their game can be played rush free IE password protecting games with a universal password "go"

MightyMicah
02-03-2013, 10:01 PM
True. Pl is unique in that its a casual gamers game, but lets not forget that pvp in pl wasn't always on the "go" system and it has always been a casual game. The only thing that changed was a few prominent pvpers who cared a lot for their kdr and control, and taught this system to newbs and bum kissers who didn't know better. They really manipulated those newbs who played FFA into thinking they were "disrespectful" "wrong" etc... Come on... Enough with it.

- during the lights out Super Bowl break

Well you've been misinformed.

Since when did 1v1 Improve kdr? I mean really? Everytime I do FFA, my kdr gets better. 1v1 was "invented" because people wanted to duel just one other person to see who's better.

Everyone always says stuff like "Go play halo and there's no 1v1." Well go play any other rpg, (not fps) and, nine times out of ten, there's a method for dueling just one other person.

PL community did NOT just randomly invent this idea. This idea has been around since as long as any mmorpg has. Every single mmorpg I know of has normal pvp and a method of dueling 1v1. That is exactly what PL should be like. 24/7 FFA is too much. 24/7 1v1 is also too much. We need to find that balance again. Not decide to rush everyone in sight...

Rant over ;)

AvidLegend
02-03-2013, 10:15 PM
Well you've been misinformed.

Since when did 1v1 Improve kdr? I mean really? Everytime I do FFA, my kdr gets better. 1v1 was "invented" because people wanted to duel just one other person to see who's better.

Everyone always says stuff like "Go play halo and there's no 1v1." Well go play any other rpg, (not fps) and, nine times out of ten, there's a method for dueling just one other person.

PL community did NOT just randomly invent this idea. This idea has been around since as long as any mmorpg has. Every single mmorpg I know of has normal pvp and a method of dueling 1v1. That is exactly what PL should be like. 24/7 FFA is too much. 24/7 1v1 is also too much. We need to find that balance again. Not decide to rush everyone in sight...

Rant over ;)

KDR is easier to improve if you have genuine skill at PVP. You are like me where you can improve your KDR in FFA because your are more strategy than macro. That is what they are referring to.

MightyMicah
02-03-2013, 10:24 PM
KDR is easier to improve if you have genuine skill at PVP. You are like me where you can improve your KDR in FFA because your are more strategy than macro. That is what they are referring to.

Well in that case, their logic still breaks down. All they're saying is that the game can be exploited for a better kdr. Great. FFA or 1v1 or Rushing doesn't change anything. You know what I'm saying?

AvidLegend
02-03-2013, 10:26 PM
Well in that case, their logic still breaks down. All they're saying is that the game can be exploited for a better kdr. Great. FFA or 1v1 or Rushing doesn't change anything. You know what I'm saying?

Well when going 1v1 you can avoid deaths from lack of buffs from previous kill/fight and you can also avoid getting 1hit from a toon outside you camera view because its just you and one person infront of you, understand what I'm saying? It's a major advantage for KDR snobs.

Blind
02-03-2013, 11:11 PM
All these arguments are pointless. People will always have double standads.

I am 100% positive that if i change my name and rush Azefekie, his reponse will be "Wtf" or "Wtf noob"

Second phase: Other players will become mere bystanders and Azefekie's friends or a friend will proceed to team me, following by unpleasant remarks.

If same situation happened but it were Dolloway instead of me. Those friends would say "wtf Dollo", "wow man".

It's all about personalities and character.

You can't "bring ffa back to life", wherever there is ffa, well there it is.

There are a lot of sides to this subject. And all of them are pointless.

C'mon guys, enough of these ffa/rushing/1v1 threads.

Griffinfan
02-03-2013, 11:20 PM

I am 100% positive that if i change my name and rush Azefekie, his reponse will be "Wtf" or "Wtf noob"

Second phase: Other players will become mere bystanders and Azefekie's friends or a friend will proceed to team me, following by unpleasant remarks.

If same situation happened but it were Dolloway instead of me. Those friends would say "wtf Dollo", "wow man".

Give the man a klondike bar.

Yich
02-03-2013, 11:27 PM
Here are two videos that basically summarizes how PvP goes in a top MMO like Guildwars 2, and most other PC MMO's today, but If I'd to post everything here just to show how Pocket Legends PVP culture suck, it would be an overkill, these two videos would pretty much show how boring PL's PVP is:

1. Structured PvP. Similar to Pocket Legends' mechanic. Only 16 people can enter a room (8v8). Notice, people don't sit around and wait. People don't cry because they got ganked. I've been playing this game since Beta, and this is how every PvP game looks like. Rushing? What's that? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apVO2h54U5M

2. World vs World a.k.a RvR (realm vs realm) which is already becoming the trend in MMO's today. In this video, you will see how 4 people taking down a huge group of players using skill and terrain familiarity. People here QQ about being 3v1? Try 4v30 LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-919RMwyfnk

You're missing out my friends, I'll say it again, you're too much for this carebear game to handle, they will find ways to justify their boring, obsolete, and stale PvP system...there's no point in arguing, just come over to PC, consider this awesome game, we'll welcome your enthusiasm with open arms.

I bought this from seeing Dudetus post a vid of it. I'm not unhappy.

Waug
02-03-2013, 11:56 PM

exactly, peoples just uses/utilize these terms for their own advantage.

Janesaddiction
02-03-2013, 11:57 PM

You are assuming that EVERYONE has double standards.... Assuming only does what? It makes an *** out of you and me. I have seen what your saying, I have also seen players who love FFA and invite a "rush"....

Waug
02-04-2013, 12:08 AM
You are assuming that EVERYONE has double standards...

It's not about everyone, it's about most of the pvp community, most means everything most means government.

Darkterror
02-04-2013, 01:36 AM
Sets can only get better :D

Just look how easy we die, we are not ment to say go.

The forest fight's map size is made so that your buffs run out shortly before the oponent spawns ( if target is killed). Making it a 1:1 ratio anyways. If instakill uccurs ( luck ) u might get 2-3 targets, maby even more. But we still ment to die when buffs are off. In resume I kill you-you kill me, in the buff timing perspective its even and faster for both players.
If you think about it, such a "free pvp style" lacking on most of the other mmo's attracted so many players. It might just be what this game needs to become even bigger.

Blind
02-04-2013, 04:24 AM
It's not about everyone, it's about most of the pvp community, most means everything most means government.
ran out of thanks mate

Griffinfan
02-04-2013, 09:08 AM
"FFA can't come to the phone right now, please leave your name and number after the beep" *beeeep*

MightyMicah
02-04-2013, 09:24 AM

Translation-"I give up." And I agree 100% ;)

Janesaddiction
02-04-2013, 11:24 AM
Sets can only get better :D

Just look how easy we die, we are not ment to say go.

The forest fight's map size is made so that your buffs run out shortly before the oponent spawns ( if target is killed). Making it a 1:1 ratio anyways. If instakill uccurs ( luck ) u might get 2-3 targets, maby even more. But we still ment to die when buffs are off. In resume I kill you-you kill me, in the buff timing perspective its even and faster for both players.
If you think about it, such a "free pvp style" lacking on most of the other mmo's attracted so many players. It might just be what this game needs to become even bigger.

Does anyone EVER read your posts? I swear everyone disregards them as if they don't exist..... Dark knows his pl pvp. Why is it so hard for everyone to accept this common sense? I don't get it...

Plain and simple... You guys(go proponents) have made pl pvp what is was NOT intended to be like.

Actually now that I think about it, I think this system is fed by fear... Fear of how one might be viewed in the community.... Everyone seems to cradle their rep. Like its a fragile baby....dark has it right.... So what if you get a "wtf noob" does it hurt your feelings? I guarantee it would decrease if people started to play the way it was intended.

Don't you think you have drank the koolaid long enough?

MightyMicah
02-04-2013, 12:20 PM
Does anyone EVER read your posts? I swear everyone disregards them as if they don't exist..... Dark knows his pl pvp. Why is it so hard for everyone to accept this common sense? I don't get it...

Plain and simple... You guys(go proponents) have made pl pvp what is was NOT intended to be like.

Actually now that I think about it, I think this system is fed by fear... Fear of how one might be viewed in the community.... Everyone seems to cradle their rep. Like its a fragile baby....dark has it right.... So what if you get a "wtf noob" does it hurt your feelings? I guarantee it would decrease if people started to play the way it was intended.

Don't you think you have drank the koolaid long enough?

Reputation (not the forum rep stuff but reputation in general) is something that takes a long time to gain and a short time to lose. What was your point?

DarkTerror made really excellent points. I believe the game was intended for FFA. So what? Peter Jackson intended the Hobbit to be one movie. Aren't you glad he's making three instead? My point is, who cares what it was or what it was intended to be. All that matters is what it is, and what it should be. I don't believe a 24/7 FFA is what it should be. Clearly plenty of people agree with me or threads like this wouldn't have been made in the first place.

Honestly, We really need separate pvp modes.

Janesaddiction
02-04-2013, 12:26 PM
Reputation (not the forum rep stuff but reputation in general) is something that takes a long time to gain and a short time to lose. What was your point?

DarkTerror made really excellent points. I believe the game was intended for FFA. So what? Peter Jackson intended the Hobbit to be one movie. Aren't you glad he's making three instead? My point is, who cares what it was or what it was intended to be. All that matters is what it is, and what it should be. I don't believe a 24/7 FFA is what it should be. Clearly plenty of people agree with me or threads like this wouldn't have been made in the first place.

Honestly, We really need separate pvp modes.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm almost positive that is why they made the 1v1 maps.

And to say that all that matters is what pvp is now and not what it was intended to be undermines the devs greatly in my opinion. Simply look at the recent sets.... The devs didn't throw random numbers at them. They LITERALLY made sets to SUPPORT FFA, and I'd bet 2 million that the next sets they make will be in that same direction. Hints what the devs want that may seem subtle to some but very obvious to me.

TheBedtBird
02-04-2013, 01:26 PM
1v1 match is a bit to big for most to enjoy playing on. Everytime I join a 1v1 map, which is rarely, its always a new guy that makes the map. I havent seen a experienced player play on the 1v1 map ever, except for me(: I join them if there already made

Zeus
02-04-2013, 01:28 PM
If PvP is 1v1, adapt. If it is FFA, adapt.

That's all. Quit the whining, please.

IamEphesius
02-04-2013, 02:13 PM

I adapt to all because in order to be the best you need to adapt.

MightyMicah
02-04-2013, 02:16 PM

This. But, uh, I don't think most of us are whining. We're just trying to get to the bottom of it. :)

And to say that all that matters is what pvp is now and not what it was intended to be undermines the devs greatly in my opinion. Simply look at the recent sets.... The devs didn't throw random numbers at them. They LITERALLY made sets to SUPPORT FFA, and I'd bet 2 million that the next sets they make will be in that same direction. Hints what the devs want that may seem subtle to some but very obvious to me.

You missed it again. I'm not against FFA. I never was. And I'm pretty sure that the devs made the game for FFA. However, They failed to realize that communities like one on one duels. Until they make legitimate 1v1 and FFA modes, there will always be 1v1. I believe there should always be 1v1. Not 24/7, though, and that applies to FFA as well.

IamEphesius
02-04-2013, 02:18 PM
This. But, uh, I don't think most of us are whining. We're just trying to get to the bottom of it. :)

I have a solution! As I am the bes it doesn't matter if its 1v1 or FFA, I still win. No more bickering about who is bes now :cower:

MightyMicah
02-04-2013, 02:22 PM
I have a solution! As I am the bes it doesn't matter if its 1v1 or FFA, I still win. No more bickering about who is bes now :cower:

I'm still trying to figure out which forumer you are. No one can troll this hard and be legitimate. Is dat yew Ely?

IamEphesius
02-04-2013, 02:24 PM
I'm still trying to figure out which forumer you are. No one can troll this hard and be legitimate. Is dat yew Ely?

I am illegitimate?? Maybe TheBedtBird is an imposter as many people want to be the best you know? Please say sorry because you hurt my feelings and called me a fake. :upset:

Zeus
02-04-2013, 02:32 PM
I am illegitimate?? Maybe TheBedtBird is an imposter as many people want to be the best you know? Please say sorry because you hurt my feelings and called me a fake. :upset:

Gf, "bes bird"!

R.I.P.

Janesaddiction
02-04-2013, 02:37 PM
Gf, "bes bird"!

R.I.P.
0.0 lol he didn't last very long.

I get ya mighty.. Until that glorious day arrives...

Zeus
02-04-2013, 02:38 PM
0.0 lol he didn't last very long.

I get ya mighty.. Until that glorious day arrives...

Even the "bes" succumb to the banhammer, bahahah.

MightyMicah
02-04-2013, 04:04 PM
Even the "bes" succumb to the banhammer, bahahah.

Yeah. Unfortunately he's seen Batman too many times..."Why do we fall, Bruise?" Hahaha

Multibird
02-04-2013, 05:04 PM
guild wars are good for ffa

XghostzX
02-04-2013, 05:11 PM
guild wars are good for ffa

I think it would be neat if PvP was taken a step further in game. We have so many competitions held on the forums and people coming up with cool ideas. It would be neat if an in game tournament/bracket system was introduced. A person can set up a type of tournament (singel elimination, double elim, etc.) and could be a 1v1 tourney, CTF, FFA... the host could require fees, that way you can trust a computer to give the money to the winner, and the host doesn't have to worry about someone stealing the gold. Players have the option to invite players, have open tournaments, and could "accept" certain players to join if they ask to join.

Only reason I think this is not only a fun suggestion, but also logical, is because so many people don't use the forums. Nonetheless, most players (and I apologize if I refer to end game PvP a lot) aren't familiar with player hosted tournaments through the forums. When I set up my tournaments (there's one out right now), it was such a pain trying to grab enough players. Half of them didn't know how to use the forums, and it could've taken DAYS shorter if there was some type of in game system. I love the PvP system in Order and Chaos.

Relating back to the main topic, this would for sure support the idea of bringing back FFA. Players would be more into playing FFA for the practice of tournaments, so to say. Players that practiced 1v1's would actually use the 1v1 map -.- (nobody realizes that this was made just for the sake of 1v1).

Everyone'sFavMage
02-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Exactly!!! Nice suggestion will. Why won't the devs just listen! That's all we want! Listen to some of these amazing ideas!

XghostzX
02-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Exactly!!! Nice suggestion will. Why won't the devs just listen! That's all we want! Listen to some of these amazing ideas!

Well, I put it in the suggestion thread a minute ago xD

Everyone'sFavMage
02-04-2013, 05:18 PM
And I posted there a minute ago. ;)

angeldawn
02-04-2013, 10:24 PM

Wrong again. They didn't make the sets to support FFA. These set have been tweaked over and over and there is a thread where Techno explains she did that stats based on PVE experience. Please get your facts straight :)

U can pay me the 2 mill next time I'm in game :)

MightyMicah
02-04-2013, 10:25 PM
Wrong again. They didn't make the sets to support FFA. These set have been tweaked over and over and there is a thread where Techno explains she did that stats based on PVE experience. Please get your facts straight :)

I'll get some ice for him. He's gonna need it after that BURN! ;)

Zeus
02-04-2013, 10:28 PM

Oh, they listen. It's the same type of strategy we use on our girlfriends.

Example: "Mhm babe, yes, yes, yes" *continues playing Black Ops2* "Yes, I agree, there has to be some changes around here"

Next Morning: Same dull morning. ;)

AvidLegend
02-04-2013, 10:32 PM

Example: "Mhm babe, yes, yes, yes" *continues playing Black Ops2* "Yes, I agree, there has to be some changes around here"

Men FTW!!!!! We know how we do

angeldawn
02-04-2013, 10:40 PM

That's why your mornings are 'dull'!!! U think us women don't know your game? And u actually think we will reward that kind of behavior? Yeah right, only in your dreams ;p

Ladylove
02-04-2013, 10:41 PM
Men FTW!!!!! We know how we do

Yes! Men FTW! I love men! Where are all the men?!

Phoenixking
02-04-2013, 10:42 PM
That's why your morning are 'dull'!!! U think us women don't know your game? And u actually think we will reward that kind of behavior? Yeah right, only in your dreams ;p
I think doing nothing is their reward

Janesaddiction
02-04-2013, 11:18 PM

Well, we get our information from two different sources then, and I don't really care to make mine known.. So gf.

Phoenixking
02-04-2013, 11:22 PM
Well, we get our information from two different sources then, and I don't really care to make mine known.. So gf.
That's like saying
Angeldawn got her info from a school website and you got it from a troll website

Janesaddiction
02-04-2013, 11:26 PM
That's like saying
Angeldawn got her info from a school website and you got it from a troll website
If that's what ya want to believe lol then it's all fine with me. I'm not asking anyone to believe me at this point as I'm not giving my source out as proof, hence the gf... I won't argue what I know as it makes no argument without proof.

Phoenixking
02-04-2013, 11:28 PM
If that's what ya want to believe lol then it's all fine with me. I'm not asking anyone to believe me at this point as I'm not giving my source out as proof, hence the gf...
I really don't care. I just did it to pull up a weird post

Ladylove
02-04-2013, 11:31 PM
All I have to say is...

AHHH SEKWENYAAAA BABADEECHEEBABA

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x384/blcochrane/LionKing-01_zps04f85afd.jpg

SHBOOOOOOOOM

Phoenixking
02-04-2013, 11:34 PM
All I have to say is...

AHHH SEKWENYAAAA BABADEECHEEBABA

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x384/blcochrane/LionKing-01_zps04f85afd.jpg

SHBOOOOOOOOM

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8mYNlvnkU_OkEtCjK8419ztLMQtLdu tQNFJJVFDl_0SdJfWD4

Ladylove
02-04-2013, 11:35 PM
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8mYNlvnkU_OkEtCjK8419ztLMQtLdu tQNFJJVFDl_0SdJfWD4

Kitteh =^.^=

Phoenixking
02-04-2013, 11:37 PM
Kitteh =^.^=
Secret msg iz juz relax

Janesaddiction
02-04-2013, 11:40 PM
Although I hate cats... Kittens are way cute.

Phoenixking
02-04-2013, 11:41 PM
Although I hate cats... Kittens are way cute.
Omg I think the same way, I can't stand cats but kittens are k

Janesaddiction
02-04-2013, 11:42 PM
Lol how many times can you thank someone in a day?

Phoenixking
02-04-2013, 11:43 PM
Lol how many times can you thank someone in a day?
I have no idea, someone should count

Janesaddiction
02-04-2013, 11:47 PM
Maybe we should do a test and see? Pl scientifically speaking of course...

Ladylove
02-04-2013, 11:48 PM
Maybe we should do a test and see? Pl scientifically speaking of course...

Ok everyone... THANK ME NAOW.

Phoenixking
02-04-2013, 11:49 PM
Ok everyone... THANK ME NAOW.
If its about post getting loads of thanks, I've seen some with 45

Ladylove
02-04-2013, 11:52 PM
If its about post getting loads of thanks, I've seen some with 45

Oh yeah, I forgot you can't thank the same post more than once.

Derp.

Phoenixking
02-04-2013, 11:54 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot you can't thank the same post more than once.

Derp.
Either her means, how much you can thank in one day or how much thanks can there be for apost but idurs

Janesaddiction
02-05-2013, 12:00 AM
Lolol... Just got my answer. I can't thank Phoenix again without thanking someone else first... Hmm maybe if I thank ladylove... Then Phoenix..

Oh and it's "her" ;)

Edit: meh I can't even thank lady now... So sad.

Phoenixking
02-05-2013, 12:03 AM
Lolol... Just got my answer. I can't thank Phoenix again without thanking someone else first... Hmm maybe if I thank ladylove... Then Phoenix..

Oh and it's "her" ;)

Edit: meh I can't even thank lady now... So sad.
Try thanking matutd

Janesaddiction
02-05-2013, 12:03 AM
Lol ok but ill have to search for him...

Phoenixking
02-05-2013, 12:05 AM
Lol ok but ill have to search for him...
It's easy

Janesaddiction
02-05-2013, 12:07 AM
It's easy

Ya ya ya ... Lol I thanked his rap battle on the al forum ... Still can't thank you again though

Edit: to keep the thread on subject: FFA ftw!

Anyone notice how feb. 1st aze was gonna unleash himself in pvp and no one has seen or heard from him since the 31st? Or is that just me lol

Phoenixking
02-05-2013, 12:10 AM
Ya ya ya ... Lol I thanked his rap battle on the al forum ... Still can't thank you again though

Edit: to keep the thread on subject: FFA ftw!

Anyone notice how feb. 1st aze was gonna unleash himself in pvp and no one has seen or heard from him since the 31st? Or is that just me lol
Way to keep it on subject

Janesaddiction
02-05-2013, 12:18 AM

I would thank you but well you already know.

Ladylove
02-05-2013, 12:19 AM

Boooooo. One does not simple re-rail a thread.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-05-2013, 12:23 AM
Thank me. I need moar rep!

Ladylove
02-05-2013, 12:24 AM
Thank me. I need moar rep!

Lol I have like... none.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-05-2013, 12:26 AM
K I boost ur rep. When I get moar thanks tomorrow.

Phoenixking
Boooooo. One does not simple re-rail a thread.
One does not simply Rearreange their name to not mean what it was intended and not being found out. Loveladys justkiddurz

Ladylove
K I boost ur rep. When I get moar thanks tomorrow.

Haha it's ok XD They added the reputation system after I quit.

EDIT: Lol, Phoenix, people used to think I was a dude that loved ladies. I was like noooo I just couldn't think of a better girly name... My name does kind of suck.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-05-2013, 12:29 AM
I love et!

Flawless
02-05-2013, 12:29 AM
Poor FFA, hope he finds his way back to PL.

Phoenixking
02-05-2013, 12:30 AM
Haha it's ok XD They added the reputation system after I quit.

EDIT: Lol, Phoenix, people used to think I was a dude that loved ladies. I was like noooo I just couldn't think of a better girly name... My name does kind of suck.ever since I met you, I thought you were girly. Especially when you talked with dawnz

Ladylove
02-05-2013, 12:31 AM
ever since I met you, I thought you were girly. Especially when you talked with dawnz

Lol Steponme <3

Everyone'sFavMage
02-05-2013, 12:31 AM
Poor FFA, hope he finds his way back to PL.

LOL totally thanking this.

Phoenixking
02-05-2013, 12:32 AM
Lol Steponme <3
Yeah, maybe she was the girl I talked about her fingurz or sometin

Flawless
02-05-2013, 12:32 AM
Hey, someone has to keep it going and it sure won't be me now.

Ladylove
02-05-2013, 12:33 AM
Yeah, maybe she was the girl I talked about her fingurz or sometin

Lmao fingers. Might have been. Idk, I talk about a lot of things. Especially things that are tmi.

Phoenixking
02-05-2013, 12:34 AM
Lmao fingers. Might have been. Idk, I talk about a lot of things. Especially things that are tmi.
Yeah I think we all knew that

Ladylove
02-05-2013, 12:35 AM
Yeah I think we all knew that

Yeah. You and your period signature.

Janesaddiction
02-05-2013, 12:37 AM
LOL totally thanking this.

Same...

Phoenixking
02-05-2013, 12:39 AM
Yeah. You and your period signature.
I'm panning to change it once I get around designing my sig

Janesaddiction
02-05-2013, 12:41 AM
I'm panning to change it once I get around designing my sig

Please do it soon because ever since ladylove said that... It's all I think now too... =.= ladylove

Phoenixking
02-05-2013, 12:43 AM
Please do it soon because ever since ladylove said that... It's all I think now too... =.= ladylove
Ah lol I'm working on something else really important

Ladylove
02-05-2013, 12:43 AM

I have that effect on people.

Janesaddiction
02-05-2013, 12:44 AM
Ah lol I'm working on something else really important

What could possibly be more important than your pl sig?

@ladylove- thought it only worked on the men but now I see the extent of your power.

Phoenixking
02-05-2013, 12:45 AM
I have that effect on people.
You're effect is mainly to make them feel ackward :D like my sigzur

Ladylove
02-05-2013, 12:46 AM
You're effect is mainly to make them feel ackward :D like my sigzur

Awkward*

Phoenixking
02-05-2013, 12:46 AM
What could possibly be more important than your pl sig?
A project super dupadurpz important

Awkward*ack gives me a better feeling

Janesaddiction
02-05-2013, 12:48 AM
Ack sounds like what the aflac duck would say

Phoenixking
02-05-2013, 12:50 AM
Ack sounds like what the aflac duck would say
You don't know if dats who am I

Janesaddiction
02-05-2013, 12:54 AM
You don't know if dats who am I

I KNEW it!!! I called it first.. Phoenix is really the Aflac duck.

Ya know... Have you ever, while in pvp playing FFA of course, wondered if someone was in there that you knew but that you really didn't know?

MightyMicah
02-05-2013, 06:32 AM
I come back to three pages of spam messages and my first thought is... ;)
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/FA2C4419-502B-4D7A-8BE6-55BFDC1E8558-577-0000006427810F04.jpg

TheBedtBird
02-05-2013, 09:30 AM
Well, as I went to pvp the other day, I noticed that no one was rushing, or they probably stopped rushing as soon as I entered, I guess the ffa event is over?

angeldawn
02-05-2013, 09:33 AM
Well, as I went to pvp the other day, I noticed that no one was rushing, or they probably stopped rushing as soon as I entered, I guess the ffa event is over?

I haven't seen anything either. This movement died before it started lol

Janesaddiction
02-05-2013, 10:11 AM

Oh it lives on. It lives in our hearts and minds and souls... and for some their arenas. FFA nevers dies..... LONG LIVE FFA!

MightyMicah
02-05-2013, 10:30 PM

Honestly, I feel somewhat embarrassed that I even posted on this thread with legitimate opinions. You can't beat the masses. You just can't.

Zeus
02-06-2013, 12:25 AM
That's why your mornings are 'dull'!!! U think us women don't know your game? And u actually think we will reward that kind of behavior? Yeah right, only in your dreams ;p

Meh, if you don't reward us, we'll find other women who will. ;)

I kid!!! Don't kill me! :(