PDA

View Full Version : Resolution to Pvp FFA problems:)

Cavoc
01-29-2013, 06:49 PM
Two Game modes:

GO! : 3v3. to fight someone click on their character and have a "challenge" button. When the person accepts (the same system used in accepting a trade) then the 2 battle out. No damage is done to ANYONE unless challenge is accepted and only those two people can hurt eachother.

FFA! : 3v3. Classic PL FFA, no challenge needed.

Noodleleg
01-29-2013, 07:00 PM
Eh, you and I know StS is too lazy to add another page of coding to the PvP system...

wammm
01-29-2013, 07:26 PM
eh, you and i know sts is too lazy to add another page of coding to the pvp system...

we all know

XghostzX
01-29-2013, 07:27 PM
Eh, you and I know StS is too lazy to add another page of coding to the PvP system...

Lawl, that's like a given, bro.

Cavoc
01-29-2013, 07:28 PM

Too true. Too true.

Caiahar
01-29-2013, 08:08 PM
Two Game modes:

GO! : 3v3. to fight someone click on their character and have a "challenge" button. When the person accepts (the same system used in accepting a trade) then the 2 battle out. No damage is done to ANYONE unless challenge is accepted and only those two people can hurt eachother.

I posted that exact same thing in suggestions section...that was exactly my idea...,.great minds think alike!!!

Elitephonix
01-29-2013, 09:21 PM
Noodle, You better hop no moderator will see that. or yur b@nued. Oh wait theres only 1 that actually does its job. Delphini

Inflammed
01-29-2013, 09:59 PM
Noodle, You better hop no moderator will see that. or yur b@nued. Oh wait theres only 1 that actually does its job. Delphini

Is calling a mod lazy against ToS?

cookiez
01-29-2013, 10:01 PM

I usually try not to hate on sts... But I definitely have to agree

cookiez
01-29-2013, 10:02 PM

Also agreed

MightyMicah
01-30-2013, 06:24 AM
Two Game modes:

You'd be surprised how many people have already suggested this. I'm glad you posted. This just proves that sts needs to get their act together...

Cavoc
01-30-2013, 08:07 AM
You'd be surprised how many people have already suggested this. I'm glad you posted. This just proves that sts needs to get their act together...

My bad I didnt really look to see if anyone else came up with this. Haha. :p
But it'd be hella cool if they did it. Or anything at that...

Griffinfan
01-30-2013, 08:28 AM
All those in favor of this go ahead and write the script for STS.

Right, you don't want to.

Problem solved.

MightyMicah
01-30-2013, 08:56 AM
My bad I didnt really look to see if anyone else came up with this. Haha. :p
But it'd be hella cool if they did it. Or anything at that...

Haha, my point was, it's not your bad! Everyone "comes up" with this idea at one point or another. Why can't sts? You know? :)

Cavoc
01-30-2013, 03:11 PM

Problem solved.

Send me a paycheck and id love to.

Problem solved.

Flawless
01-30-2013, 03:17 PM
Not to be rude, but PvP is meant to be a FFA mode. If you want 1v1, then go to the desert map that is designed for 1v1.

Griffinfan
01-30-2013, 03:19 PM
Send me a paycheck and id love to.

Problem solved.

See there is our problem.

STS currently is running 4 games. Yes, they have developers but they are working on AL PvP which is unbalanced, and probably game content to keep all the complainers satisfied till the next rushed cap.

So you may say you will write the script, but you aren't up to the challenge because if you know how to write script you would know that changing this entire system would be a VERY daunting task.

So, Conclusion. It's not gonna happen very soon with the things that STS is dealing with, if it will happen ever.

Problem is not solved.

Cavoc
01-30-2013, 04:00 PM

STS currently is running 4 games. Yes, they have developers but they are working on AL PvP which is unbalanced, and probably game content to keep all the complainers satisfied till the next rushed cap.

So you may say you will write the script, but you aren't up to the challenge because if you know how to write script you would know that changing this entire system would be a VERY daunting task.

So, Conclusion. It's not gonna happen very soon with the things that STS is dealing with, if it will happen ever.

Problem is not solved.

Problem solved.

So it's solved? Or unsolved?
You're contradicting yourself sir.
You obviously can't take a joke. I'm not going to go write a script for multiple reasons, and plus even If I were "up" to it the chances of it actually being taken are 0.
Dont get your panties in a wad.

wvhills
01-30-2013, 04:10 PM
isn't an easier solution just to rush all?

MightyMicah
01-30-2013, 08:21 PM
isn't an easier solution just to rush all?

;)
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/1DCE7B59-FA50-4F48-B2DC-F543217EF43E-15297-000010B1A81E58DB.jpg

Cavoc
01-30-2013, 09:49 PM
;)
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/1DCE7B59-FA50-4F48-B2DC-F543217EF43E-15297-000010B1A81E58DB.jpg

I lol'd

Griffinfan
01-31-2013, 08:22 AM
So it's solved? Or unsolved?
You're contradicting yourself sir.
You obviously can't take a joke. I'm not going to go write a script for multiple reasons, and plus even If I were "up" to it the chances of it actually being taken are 0.
Dont get your panties in a wad.

The problem was solved till you felt the need to comment, now it isnt solved.
Not rocket science

Cavoc
01-31-2013, 03:18 PM
The problem was solved till you felt the need to comment, now it isnt solved.
Not rocket science

So the problem was solved, but me saying send me a paycheck made it unsolved?
Lolno.

Besides. I created this thread as a recommendation. Not a pointless arguement that you've started.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-01-2013, 12:41 AM

I will thank this post in the morning when I get moar. Well said.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-01-2013, 12:42 AM
Not to be rude, but PvP is meant to be a FFA mode. If you want 1v1, then go to the desert map that is designed for 1v1.

Exactly. Why do you think the devs made this map? The old style will come back.

Everyone'sFavMage
02-01-2013, 12:43 AM
Triple post cuz I can.

Phoenixking
02-01-2013, 12:48 AM

Problem is not solved.
That's why I don't get why they're unleashing games one after another
if they focused on one and started to listen to sugestions like they did in the past, the game might be a whole lot better