PDA

View Full Version : Frost or lightning active skill better??

n19one
01-30-2013, 12:24 AM
Hey i need help from u guyz.. now i am lvl 19 with skills:
fireball 3/5 -1,3 (enlarge area, knock down enemies)
gale force 3/5 - 1,3 (AOE, speed up)
time shift 3/5 - 3,4 (countdown pain, freeze time)
int passive 4 point
heal 2/5 - 2 (mana power)
and the rest is 5 point if i reach lvl 21 later
1 will be used fot int, 4 points i confused to distribute to which skills. i am planning to gain 1 new active skills betwen lightning, frost, n shield. which one better in your opinion? or should i increased in fireball 2 (the bleeding effect after hit, DoT) thx for ur answers guyz.. i am mostly prefer PVE, but sometimes wana hav fun in PVP too.

Cero
01-30-2013, 01:37 AM
i would go for bleeding.
the 13,14 kinda confusing. im guessing its the level when you get the skill?
and i would suggest go to pvp at 20 or 21. cos you'll just prolly 21pvpers dinner.

there are other threads that shows pvp build and tips:)

Heiki
01-30-2013, 02:05 AM
13 is the upgrade number Cero like he takes upgrade number 1 of gale and the 3rd one as well.

I can only comment on pvp (as everything works for pve really).

Don't pvp with that build, you'll be frustrated. Get Shield and you'll have a MUCH more fun time. Take Frost with the dot and added duration, fireball (can even go full with this one), lightning for the crit damage, extra damage and most importantly stun and shield with more damage absorbed and increased damage protection percentage.

I like maxing passives just as much as any other dude but i wouldn't sacrifice usefull skill upgrades (like -25% chance to hit on fireball debuff) for a few points of added damage. No need to maximize DPS, just maximize your killing power, utility and survivability.

Abuse
01-30-2013, 02:12 AM
Hey i need help from u guyz.. now i am lvl 19 with skills:
fireball 13 (enlarge area, knock down enemies)
gale force 13 (AOE, speed up)
time shift 34 (countdown pain, freeze time)
int passive 4
heal 2 (mana power)
and the rest is 5 point if i reach lvl 21 later
1 will be used fot int, 4 points i confused to distribute to which skills. i am planning to gain 1 new active skills betwen lightning, frost, n shield. which one better in your opinion? or should i increased in fireball 2 (the bleeding effect after hit, DoT) thx for ur answers guyz.. i am mostly prefer PVE, but sometimes wana hav fun in PVP too.

Our Guild Leader (Kampfhamsta) used in PvE (before the PvP Update)

Fireball
Ice
Shield
Heal
+5 on Int

after the PvP Update

Fireball
Lightning
Shield
Heal
+5 on Int

should be a good allround-Build for PvP and Elite Maps. Time Shift / Gale Force is maybe good for Watchers Tomb, but they have a high cooldown and low damage output against a single target.

n19one
01-30-2013, 12:11 PM
Ok.. thanks Cero, Heiki, & Abuse for the opinion. it looks like i messed up my point skill distribution. Especially in time shift which has lost his popularity since pvp coming out. But between ice n lightning which one is more useful in both pvp n pve? i can't hav both anyway with my lacks of point =(

Dinosaurus
02-15-2013, 07:05 PM
Frost (freeze and immense dmg)