PDA

View Full Version : Fridge: Great Success

vulgarstrike
09-24-2010, 09:52 PM
Fridge... is the most fun boss I've played since Frogmar.

That badboy requires teamwork.
No soloing can be done.
I tried soloing with tank elixir, and died.
Wolfling rushed in and the whole party died.
It requires at least 2 45s and a full party with 30+ equipment to kill, and even then some die.

I mean, it has massive ice aoe damage, can freeze, and can one hit kill with its melée.
impressive.

Raxie
09-24-2010, 09:54 PM
devs, i beg you! please don't nerf this boss; we need at least one extremely hard boss!

TwinkTastical
09-24-2010, 09:54 PM
Knockk solos it :)

Rnrking
09-24-2010, 10:27 PM
i agree dont nerf ,but maybe increase the drop rate a tad.

Raxie
09-24-2010, 10:31 PM
i agree dont nerf ,but maybe increase the drop rate a tad.
i disagree. look how many people have vyxnaar helms and the devs said it was ultra rare. in about a week, there will be a lot of fridge's items; be patient and you should be able to buy one for a decent price.

Rnrking
09-24-2010, 10:34 PM
maybe alot of ppl have vynx helms but there basically only ppl with 10mil gold that can afford to buy them. i havent been able to get one to drop and i cant afford one so there still rare.

Azrael
09-24-2010, 11:16 PM
Ogrim solos it, though i admit i died the first time.

Raxie
09-24-2010, 11:50 PM
maybe alot of ppl have vynx helms but there basically only ppl with 10mil gold that can afford to buy them. i havent been able to get one to drop and i cant afford one so there still rare.
just because you can't afford one doesn't mean it's rare. i bet about 50-100 people have a vyxnaar helm and that's not rare. an item that only 1-10 people have is rare.
also, people with 10 million gold can afford to buy them? over exaggeration much? they are about 500-700k...

haroldiv
09-25-2010, 12:14 AM
not an over exaggeration really. a helm that sells for 500k-3 million (yes that happened) thats not even good, just for twinks or to show off in town, is clearly a plaything of the rich. Me personally? i play alot, have lots of gear, have under a million right now. of course i wouldnt spend over half of my fortune on a hat. now if i had 20 times the ammount (like 10 million) i might consider it.

TLDR: if you have less than 5-10 million and bought a vyx helm ur dumb.

KingFu
09-25-2010, 12:38 AM
My tank soloed it:) he is a challenge though

TwinkTastical
09-25-2010, 01:47 AM
not an over exaggeration really. a helm that sells for 500k-3 million (yes that happened) thats not even good, just for twinks or to show off in town, is clearly a plaything of the rich. Me personally? i play alot, have lots of gear, have under a million right now. of course i wouldnt spend over half of my fortune on a hat. now if i had 20 times the ammount (like 10 million) i might consider it.

Soooo u encouraged me to buy one.. i only had 3.1m at the time... :|

Raxie
09-25-2010, 02:49 AM

i have never, ever seen a vyxnaar helm sell for 3 million. that is called an outlier; i don't count outliers. i admit they are a bit pricey, but you certainly don't need 10 million to be able to afford one. i know lots of people buy items and then have no money left. i know many people people who have a million and after buying the vyxnaar helm only have about 300k left.
it's not only the rich that have vyxnaar helms.
anyways, this isn't even my main point. my main point is that vyxnaar helms are considered 'uber' rare but look at how many people have them. if the drop rates are nerfed from fridge then nearly everyone will have it. there needs to be at least some extremely rare items in this game.