PDA

View Full Version : OwNd

Darkgenocide
01-30-2013, 02:06 AM

Destructible
01-30-2013, 02:13 AM
Impressive! Gratz! Just curious, what level is the toon?

Bless
01-30-2013, 02:18 AM
Cool :) my highest was 12 kills in a row and 80 kills in one match.

Darkgenocide
01-30-2013, 02:20 AM
lvl 10 toon

Infrico
01-30-2013, 02:50 AM
lvl 10 toon

Interested in joining my guild called...wait for it...."genocide"!? lol, recruiting level 10 twinks only.

Cero
01-30-2013, 06:55 AM
very nice, but....

never got much into the twinking bandwagon, never understood what's the pleasure to beat inexperienced and under geared players.

It's seems very logical if you have a character geared with the best gear for that levl, gear that no one can farm anymore and it's very expensive, so a new player will never have the gold to buy that gear ( if anyone is selling), that you will destroy 90% of the players you will be faced.

So sorry if i dont see any awesomeness or sense of achive in your post.

Not trying to bash you, or the twinks in general, just my opinion why i don't value twinks K/D ratios or killing strikes.

But for the ones who like, it's a pretty killing strike.

+1

OP got OwNd!! LMAO

spiderpig
01-30-2013, 08:03 AM
very nice, but....

never got much into the twinking bandwagon, never understood what's the pleasure to beat inexperienced and under geared players.

It's seems very logical if you have a character geared with the best gear for that levl, gear that no one can farm anymore and it's very expensive, so a new player will never have the gold to buy that gear ( if anyone is selling), that you will destroy 90% of the players you will be faced.

Not trying to bash you, or the twinks in general, just my opinion why i don't value twinks K/D ratios or killing strikes

+1 its like an adult playing against kids..

Reggin
01-30-2013, 08:07 AM
In fairness, there was never any elite discontinued gear for level 10... only 15 and 16...

Astrocat
01-30-2013, 09:27 AM
very nice, but....

Not trying to bash you, or the twinks in general, just my opinion why i don't value twinks K/D ratios or killing strikes.

+1. Couldn't agree more!

Cero
01-30-2013, 10:00 AM
i wonder who will be the next owning twink posting their kill strike or k/d .... :rolleyes:

Aintgerman
01-30-2013, 12:31 PM
You were playing against the pc? lol

Ghostlytwink
01-30-2013, 06:14 PM
Lol to bad that if I would of been in that match you wouldn't of gotten anywhere near that many kills I've gone 63-0 so not really impressive

spiderpig
01-30-2013, 06:25 PM
Lol to bad that if I would of been in that match you wouldn't of gotten anywhere near that many kills I've gone 63-0 so not really impressive

being a twink is not impressive

its impressive maybe if you have a main toon max cap with the same amount of kills then you have the entire forums for you to bragged about it

Lalarie
01-30-2013, 06:27 PM

its impressive maybe if you have a main toon max cap with the same amount of kills then you have the entire forums for you to bragged about it

So what if its not impressive, Does it affect you?

Ghostlytwink
01-30-2013, 06:43 PM

Make a twink and vs me then tell me if it's as easy as u think it is

spiderpig
01-30-2013, 06:52 PM

yeah yeah as long as you're happy being a twink i won't argue about it anymore..anyway keep it up

wowdah
01-30-2013, 07:08 PM
Well, twinking is fun.. but really? just make an account for pvp only? idk people..

Ghostlytwink
01-30-2013, 07:12 PM
Well, twinking is fun.. but really? just make an account for pvp only? idk people..

I honestly only play mmorpg for pvp I don't find any fun in anything else

Astrocat
01-30-2013, 07:28 PM
I honestly only play mmorpg for pvp I don't find any fun in anything else

Then go play Oddworld, Abe's Odyssey.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Ghostlytwink
01-30-2013, 07:32 PM
Then go play Oddworld, Abe's Odyssey.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Y I'm doing just fine pvping here

Cero
01-30-2013, 07:41 PM
hmm, im starting to pity those twinks who post their "awesomeness" and end up being bashed.
maybe post your kill strikes at the next cap or 31cap. seriously, theres nothing good of bragging your kills when your enemies are lowbies and outgeared. dont argue because everyone knows, there are only few twinks who are well geared and huge chance that you guys teamed up to own them. -_-

spiderpig
01-30-2013, 08:07 PM
hmm, im starting to pity those twinks who post their "awesomeness" and end up being bashed.
maybe post your kill strikes at the next cap or 31cap. seriously, theres nothing good of bragging your kills when your enemies are lowbies and outgeared. dont argue because everyone knows, there are only few twinks who are well geared and huge chance that you guys teamed up to own them. -_-

right on the spot..

Vilified
01-30-2013, 08:07 PM

Twinkling is easy you might find a challenge sometimes but 90% of the time your picking off noobs who are just trying it out

Traebeles99
01-30-2013, 08:09 PM
Twinkling is easy you might find a challenge sometimes but 90% of the time your picking off noobs who are just trying it out

Yep and btw wats twinkling? I like saying it though sounds cool haha twinkling twinkling.

spiderpig
01-30-2013, 08:13 PM
So what if its not impressive, Does it affect you?

twinks?no,not really?how about you?you seem affected

Vilified
01-30-2013, 08:18 PM
Yep and btw wats twinkling? I like saying it though sounds cool haha twinkling twinkling.

Lol twinkling like a little star before bursting into a supernova of nerd rage when they get to end game pvp and realize they can't hack it XD

Jerahmeel De Guzman
01-31-2013, 03:09 AM
I'm beginning to wonder if this is a reason why people (esp. inexperienced players) say rogues are overpowered.

Cero
01-31-2013, 04:39 AM
to be honest twink is ok. from PL&SL twinks fought against twink. but in AL ...... yea they're all awesome:rolleyes:

Lalarie
01-31-2013, 10:55 AM
twinks?no,not really?how about you?you seem affected

-.-, really, if your not affected then why do start bashing twinks? The dude just wanted to show us and yet you start trying to flame him. And yes I'm affeced by what you said.

spiderpig
02-01-2013, 07:57 AM
-.-, really, if your not affected then why do start bashing twinks? The dude just wanted to show us and yet you start trying to flame him. And yes I'm affeced by what you said.

show us or show off?

uzidredar
02-01-2013, 10:08 AM
very nice, but....

Naifas for President :thumbup:

Twinks are bullies. Going to make the wild guess that that they have been bullied irl and they come here to play with their virtual doll to unwind :confused:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Raxin
02-01-2013, 10:27 AM
Lol anyone can pwn noobs lvl 10

AtariX
02-01-2013, 12:45 PM
One eyed man killing blind people. That's what this looks to me.

Lalarie
02-01-2013, 03:24 PM
show us or show off?

How am I suppose to know the purpose, I'm not him.

spiderpig
02-01-2013, 04:17 PM
How am I suppose to know the purpose, I'm not him.

wow cant you identify bragging by just looking at a sentence

mahatma
02-01-2013, 05:39 PM
my twink is probablydrunk... I've seen all the twinks play so far. This thread is so stupid to be arguing about. It's so obvious that they're easy kills and almost every kill is easy for a twink at lvl .10. Most of the time I 2-3 hit everyone I fight. But I just wanted to say let the dude post what he wants. The true skills will come out in later level caps. :P

Ps my highest killstreak slaying newbies was 71 :):):)

Yours truely!

Avshow
02-01-2013, 08:20 PM
To those thinking twink is easy ,you will not have the right idea unless you try to be a twink at the same level .pvp is random game which assigns you to either lower lev group or higher level group.To be a good twink,you always have to fight against higher level players.On the other hand,play lv 21 pvp,u will never face the higher level enemy,only fight against 20 or 21.Which one do you think more challenge?

Lalarie
02-01-2013, 08:24 PM
wow cant you identify bragging by just looking at a sentence

Wow cant you know dont read a book by its cover

spiderpig
02-01-2013, 08:52 PM
To those thinking twink is easy ,you will not have the right idea unless you try to be a twink at the same level .pvp is random game which assigns you to either lower lev group or higher level group.To be a good twink,you always have to fight against higher level players.On the other hand,play lv 21 pvp,u will never face the higher level enemy,only fight against 20 or 21.Which one do you think more challenge?

level 21. skill and tacticwise and the quantity of fully geared toons in game level 20-21.

btw how are twinks zoned by level?

spiderpig
02-01-2013, 08:54 PM
Wow cant you know dont read a book by its cover
wow.. i dont get it

Y O L O
02-01-2013, 09:33 PM
Y is astro bannd

Vystirch
02-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Y is astro bannd

Lol, long story. But she actually quit. Here is the link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?84988-The-end-of-Astrocat&p=951601#post951601

Lalarie
02-02-2013, 01:24 AM
wow.. i dont get it

Wow... im tired of saying wow

Darkgenocide
02-02-2013, 08:55 AM
^^ I was never bullied in school...but i do enjoy a bit of internet game bullying :D Whats not to like about killing people when they keep trying over and over. I figured newbs would post and flame me but who cares its just a game. I just thought it was a good kill streak thats all ^^

spiderpig
02-02-2013, 10:18 AM
^^ I was never bullied in school...but i do enjoy a bit of internet game bullying :D Whats not to like about killing people when they keep trying over and over. I figured newbs would post and flame me but who cares its just a game. I just thought it was a good kill streak thats all ^^

nice for you.. what i dont like about others is that they brag about how much better they are from other players.. posting this because you are proud of your accomplishment is good but when someone else say they did much better and then brag about it (this happens to a lot of twinks post ive read) is annoying.

Evilgoat
02-05-2013, 12:45 AM
Twinks are for those that get owned at endgame pvp lol..

Ghostlytwink
02-06-2013, 04:33 PM
Twinks are for those that get owned at endgame pvp lol..

Incorrect I play twink cuz I find endgame boring I 1 hit everyone or everyone 1 hits me I find it idiotic my endgame char name is (sayfert)..

spiderpig
02-06-2013, 04:59 PM
Incorrect I play twink cuz I find endgame boring I 1 hit everyone or everyone 1 hits me I find it idiotic my endgame char name is (sayfert)..

this is a question not a rant since i dont have a twink

is there no 1 hitting in twinks?

ps im a lvl 21 rogue and 1 hit in endgame is almost as rare as hammerjaw now.a charged aimed shot plus a follow up of pierce looks like 1 shot kill but actually is a combo.

Ghostlytwink
02-06-2013, 05:50 PM
this is a question not a rant since i dont have a twink

is there no 1 hitting in twinks?

ps im a lvl 21 rogue and 1 hit in endgame is almost as rare as hammerjaw now.a charged aimed shot plus a follow up of pierce looks like 1 shot kill but actually is a combo.

Ik what it is I'm a rogue but it's still instant death nd no if it's lvl 10 vs 10 no there's no instant death now if u fight lower then 10 Ofc there is and even 10 vs 12 u still dnt get 1 hit or instant kill