PDA

View Full Version : Bug - Skills hotkeys not working

Ungah
01-30-2013, 05:36 AM
Hi all,

I've been playing Arcane Legends for a couple of weeks now on my iPhone.
Recently, I wanted to try out the game in browser, and found an annoying bug with the skills hotkeys.

I tried the search, but could not find any more info on this, so decided to make a post here.

The problem:

When playing the game in Chrome, I can use the number keys on my keyboard to activate skills 1 and 2, however Keys 3 and 4 are not working.

They do work when I press {shift+3} of {shift+4} (caps lock is not working either)...
But the problem with using {shift} is that when I do so, my character freezes in the "charge animation" and i'm not able to do anything but run around for the next 10-15 seconds.

This way I can only use my first two skills while playing in browser.

Additional info:

Computer: MacBook Pro
Browser: Google Chrome version 24.0.1312.56
Reproducibility: 100%

Please let me know if I can provide any more info.

Cheers!
Ungah

Ungah
01-30-2013, 08:15 AM
Update:

Did another test run in Safari 5.1.7 (7534.57.7) on the same system.
Hotkeys seem to work there, so it looks like a Chrome specific issue, rather than a general OS X issue.

Hope this helps.

Lojack
01-30-2013, 03:48 PM
I can't reproduce this with the same computer, OS version, and browser version. 3 and 4 work for me here.

Slumgullion
09-09-2013, 01:37 PM
Hi all,

I've been playing Arcane Legends for a couple of weeks now on my iPhone.
Recently, I wanted to try out the game in browser, and found an annoying bug with the skills hotkeys.

I tried the search, but could not find any more info on this, so decided to make a post here.

The problem:

When playing the game in Chrome, I can use the number keys on my keyboard to activate skills 1 and 2, however Keys 3 and 4 are not working.

They do work when I press {shift+3} of {shift+4} (caps lock is not working either)...
But the problem with using {shift} is that when I do so, my character freezes in the "charge animation" and i'm not able to do anything but run around for the next 10-15 seconds.

This way I can only use my first two skills while playing in browser.

Additional info:

Computer: MacBook Pro
Browser: Google Chrome version 24.0.1312.56

Please let me know if I can provide any more info.

Cheers!
Ungah

I have encounter the same problem, however I am using a different system.

Computer: Aspire One 722
Browser: Google Chrome version 29.0.1547.66 m

Regards,
Slumgullion

Lojack
09-09-2013, 02:40 PM
I can't reproduce this with the same OS version, and browser version. 3 and 4 work for me here.

Are you running any kind of extensions?

Slumgullion
09-09-2013, 03:33 PM
Norton Identity Protection 2013.4.0.10
XFINITY Constant Guard Protection Suite 1.1.613.0

Lojack
09-09-2013, 05:18 PM
Try disabling any Chrome extensions and the programs you listed (one at a time) and then trying AL again after each one. Sounds like a conflict somewhere.

Slumgullion
09-09-2013, 08:26 PM
I found the culprit. Turning off all chrome extensions did not help, however, disabling GIDD.exe in msconfig and rebooting resolved the issue.