PDA

View Full Version : I am going to make real life hulk and ironman

Sharaobic
01-30-2013, 10:18 AM
Hi guy u all fans of Mr Tony Stark and Bruce banner. Now I m going to research genetics and make superhuman a success, The superhuman will have high intelligence as well as great health. Artificial chemicals are the key to it not mainly gamma rays. When we compare man and machine, we see two different things but it is not, a human body works because of energy in milivolts in muscles and nerves. The food we eat gets broken down and gives us that energy. What if we are able to increase the amount of energy in a body and do u know that in presence of Oxygen dead cells automatically break down and their energy is sent to environment. Human is against nature not with it. According to my theory no evolution happens when a specie is able to survive and get food, it becomes a constant in the theory of Gaia theises the equation of cycle of nature. Man has intelligence and stands free against it. If we understand the chemicals of DNA then we will be able to copy them, the brain could be stored like a computer software while body is being reborn. Imagine a time when without blood u would be able to survive on oxygenated chemicals.chemicals which react with adrenaline rush and boost its power with respect to taken energy, small quantities of radiation could be absorbed by a skin protection process which releases really dense molecules to act as a wall to it. No tan ever!! Special hormones which stimulate growth even after 18 years. nanobots which go inside your body and release electronic charges to stimulate muscle exercise. A mini hydrogen fusion reactor!! As arc reactor, no light saber because light cannot be frozen in place. More brain size in humans!! Skin color could be stimulated via light absorbing chemicals. Animals could be controlled with special frequency of radio waves that interfere with their neuron charges. Magnetic and electroliquid computers. You can't deny I have a vision.

adis
01-30-2013, 10:36 AM
But how can you reverse the cell aging process?

Sharaobic
01-30-2013, 11:00 AM
But how can you reverse the cell aging process?

I am going to grow new ones and throw out the old ones from the body.

iRusher
01-30-2013, 03:19 PM
I'm going to be honest here, have fun failing.

Zaonabiuibil
01-30-2013, 03:19 PM
Can I recommend a therapist?

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

iRusher
01-30-2013, 04:24 PM
Can I recommend a therapist?

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

That'd be a good idea.

KingFu
01-30-2013, 08:25 PM
Looks like someone just got out of bio class.

Kixxler
01-30-2013, 09:09 PM
Too many comic books, get some fresh air

Sharaobic
01-31-2013, 12:46 AM
People always say that such things are impossible, they dont know an idea of a robot or laser was also thought impossible. Nothing is impossible in the world!!!.Stem cells are used to create new organs, then why not an entire set of new cells. I will name my rebirth machine "THE CHAMBER".

Sharaobic
01-31-2013, 12:49 AM
I'm going to be honest here, have fun failing.

failure means an opportunity to learn from your mistakes, success is just happiness

Griffinfan
01-31-2013, 10:03 AM
People always say that such things are impossible, they dont know an idea of a robot or laser was also thought impossible. Nothing is impossible in the world!!!.Stem cells are used to create new organs, then why not an entire set of new cells. I will name my rebirth machine "THE CHAMBER".

So you going to "throw out" the old cells huh, first off how will you make the transition, that would be a task, also how can you just throw out old cells..

MightyMicah
01-31-2013, 03:20 PM
Real life Hulk? (This is on my dining room table)
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/67BEFF2A-C976-4017-ABB3-21F38141989B-15940-00001171D07B4D22.jpg

iRusher
01-31-2013, 10:39 PM

You Sir, have a few issues.

Rot
01-31-2013, 11:03 PM
Go home, you're drunk. :)

Sharaobic
02-01-2013, 04:31 AM
So you going to "throw out" the old cells huh, first off how will you make the transition, that would be a task, also how can you just throw out old cells..

dead red blood cells are thrown out of the body through potty, that is the reason it is yellow

25thninja
02-01-2013, 10:26 PM
Too many comic books, get some fresh air

Ya dude, have you seen your location?...

Rawrimafish
02-01-2013, 10:54 PM
wtf.....

iRusher
02-02-2013, 01:19 AM
wtf.....

Lmao.

Doodlebeast
02-02-2013, 08:55 AM
He's hilarious