01-30-2013, 11:52 AM
2 Weeks, A few thousand.

Vystirch
01-30-2013, 11:52 AM
2 Weeks, A few thousand.

Haha, Loki going through mind?

Prototypedwar
01-30-2013, 11:56 AM
the price wont drop that fast considering how rare it will be, and that people will spend tons of plat on obtaining one.

Lowlyspy
01-30-2013, 11:57 AM
Literally, an arm and a leg. *walks away with hacksaw*

GoodSyntax
01-30-2013, 12:00 PM
Haha, Loki going through mind?

Still have some Loki eggs in inventory because it's not even worth the listing price any more.

My guess is 5mil

*Zero*
01-30-2013, 12:01 PM
If I get one, 5mill+ easily.

BodMaster
01-30-2013, 12:01 PM
the price wont drop that fast considering how rare it will be, and that people will spend tons of plat on obtaining one.

You'd be surprised how many Plat players there are out of 4-5 million, no matter how much the drop rate is coming from a chest that drops per run with luck lix, there's gonna be a lot. (Peeps have 50+ on them already)

SuRfY
01-30-2013, 12:10 PM
Ka-ching ka-ching! Cash Register opening~

Yoho
01-30-2013, 12:12 PM
3mil, slowly falling to fair 400k (assuming drop chance is 5%, 20x15plat = 300plat ~ )

Catwomann
01-30-2013, 12:14 PM
You'd be surprised how many Plat players there are out of 4-5 million, no matter how much the drop rate is coming from a chest that drops per run with luck lix, there's gonna be a lot. (Peeps have 50+ on them already)

Haha, u think there are 4-5 million players playing the game. So funny. Hahahahah.

That's just the no. of downloads .

Tons of people leave the game when they try it cause they don't like it, some leave it cause their device can't run the game properly. Some leave the game cause their net connection isn't good good enough for the game. Some leave for other reasons.

Secondly, this game has tons of multiple accounts players. There are people with 20-30 characters from different accounts. I myself have 4 accounts.

Not more than 100,000-200,000 people play this game according to my estimate. Out of these most have never bought anything using plat.

Many play occasionally when they get time, not giving the game a priority in their lives.

Catwomann
01-30-2013, 12:16 PM
3mil, slowly falling to fair 400k (assuming drop chance is 5%, 20x15plat = 300plat ~ )

Drop chance won't be 5%, will be lot less, sts will try to milk this crates cow to extreme limits. 1% I guess.

SuRfY
01-30-2013, 12:18 PM
Seeing how Malisons and Coltons going over the 3mil mark before, this one should be in the 4mil+ range since it comes with achievements etc..lol. Personal opionion.

BodMaster
01-30-2013, 12:22 PM
Haha, u think there are 4-5 million players playing the game. So funny. Hahahahah.

Tons of people leave the game when they try it cause they don't like it, some leave it cause their device can't run the game properly. Some leave the game cause their net connection isn't good good enough for the game. Some leave for other reasons.

Secondly, this game has tons of multiple accounts players. There are people with 20-30 characters from different accounts. I myself have 4 accounts.

Not more than 100,000-200,000 people play this game according to my estimate. Out of these most have never bought anything using plat.

Many play occasionally when they get time, not giving the game a priority in their lives.

Maybe you mistaken me for someone that didn't already know all this?

I'm going by what StS themselves have stated, in player count. If the new patch comes as an application update (new client), this may bring back a lot more players.

And you are sorely mistaken if you believe that there are only a handful of plat players. Especially with Trial Play offers.

mendox
01-30-2013, 12:23 PM
Drop chance won't be 5%, will be lot less, sts will try to milk this crates cow to extreme limits. 1% I guess.

i thought the same. 1% ;)

its ok. its a free game, they need plat purchase.

Catwomann
01-30-2013, 12:28 PM
Maybe you mistaken me for someone that didn't already know all this?

I'm going by what StS themselves have stated, in player count. If the new patch comes as an application update (new client), this may bring back a lot more players.

And you are sorely mistaken if you believe that there are only a handful of plat players. Especially with Trial Play offers.

They announced 4 million downloads, not 4 million players. Their profit earning strategies won't work on such huge consumer base.

Vystirch
01-30-2013, 12:32 PM
i thought the same. 1% ;)

its ok. its a free game, they need plat purchase.

Yep :)

BodMaster
01-30-2013, 12:41 PM
They announced 4 million downloads, not 4 million players. Their profit earning strategies won't work on such huge consumer base.

No, they have mentioned 4 million+ log in over 24h period previously.

I've been around long enough to know how StS does business, and the amount of players that are willing to chuck plat at things. (Oct 2010)

"Out of these most have never bought anything using plat."

If there were only a "handful" plat purchasers the watch market would have still stayed pretty high, and not collapsed withing a 2-3 days.

I'd say the most goes into Char slots and Respec's.

Personally see nothing wrong with Plat players, they allow free players to continue playing, and StS the funds to continue with development.

Hurrah for Thrashers ;)

ManDiDi
01-30-2013, 12:57 PM
Hmmm possibly 4m

Jed
01-30-2013, 02:03 PM
The first couple will be 6-8m, then slowly drop down to about 2m in a couple weeks.
Then, although they will be very rare, they will go steadily down in price because there will be a good amount circulating. In a month, maybe around 1m.

Yoho
01-30-2013, 02:42 PM
1% would be terrific. 15x100 (if your luck is average) = 1500plat. And then it's possible to waste (here I obviously mean invest) 3000plat and get nothing. No, I don't believe it.

razerfingers
01-30-2013, 03:12 PM
Lol dont assume drop rates tyvm

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Ladycandyheal
01-30-2013, 03:14 PM

*cough*Astrocat*cough* is only one example of players who very much play more than occasionally. :)

My guild is full of serious AL players :)

Vystirch
01-30-2013, 04:08 PM
*cough*Astrocat*cough* is only one example of players who very much play more than occasionally. :)

Haha same! I am one who plays more than I should.

Tilax
01-30-2013, 07:00 PM
I just want crate prizes to go up :P

fatcharlie
01-31-2013, 12:46 AM

I agree with this or even lesser than 1%, its arcane stuff. If I open my 20 crates I wonder what is the possibility of getting it? .001%? Also, I need 200 plats to do so, then I'm going to sell.

Astrocat
01-31-2013, 08:01 AM

:triumphant:

*Zero*
01-31-2013, 09:54 AM
4 million players, 4 million downloads....bah there may be 4000 or 4000000 players who knows. I do know this though, I love Steak and Shake.

Astrocat
01-31-2013, 09:56 AM
I do know this though, I love Steak and Shake.

Ah! I knew it. :D

fatcharlie
01-31-2013, 09:51 PM

I don't think STS will be concerned by this statistics. They only need a few thousand of players to earn, Pareto's Law. I think the plat hype was introduced to keep this plat players more engaged. More happy plat players the better the financial gain of STS.