PDA

View Full Version : Juggernaut or Horn for healing

iSupah
01-30-2013, 01:04 PM
Sup my peeps, this question just came upon my mind when using my warrior today. Do you warriors perfer juggernaut or horn to heal. This goes for PVE and PVP. Would you rather a +500 HEAL instant, or a small heal buff every few seconds. Post your thoughts below. :D

Lowlyspy
01-30-2013, 01:21 PM
I'm partial to horn. Over the time it takes for all the heals to do their ticks, i regain at least 1k hp. Plus the temp invincibility and taunt come in handy for tanking.

Gassyllama
01-30-2013, 03:44 PM
This has been mentioned many times on the forum.. But Horn is better for both because
- helps party not just yourself
- temporary invincibility is great for boss tanking and rogue massacring
-would you rather heal 500 instantly? Or 500 in 3 seconds and even more over time?

Only damage reduction is appealing for jug in PvP, even then it seems only marginal, just ask mages that use shields.. PvE however requires both to be a boss tank. By itself Jug is meh.

In conclusion if you had to choose only one take horn

iSupah
01-31-2013, 01:01 PM
Honestly, when It's all said and done Horn gets the medal. But I have never seen no warrior using Jug. Come on Jugs, where are you guys?

Destructible
02-01-2013, 01:56 AM
Honestly, when It's all said and done Horn gets the medal. But I have never seen no warrior using Jug. Come on Jugs, where are you guys?

Juggernaut was useful in PVE, even though it was starting to get discarded even then. Now in Pvp, it would be better if you went with Horn Of Renew instead. :) It's kinda crucial for surviving.(duh)