PDA

View Full Version : adios...

Chickdigcookies
09-24-2010, 11:45 PM
http://i828.photobucket.com/albums/zz208/chicksdigcookies/67faba35.jpg

So the time has finally come...I'll be leaving Pocket Legends. While I dont know the exact amount of time, it might be for good. The reasons are a bit too personal to share with you guys. but i hope you understand...

Ill fall into the cliche; i really enjoyed playing this game. waking up to whispers or friends invites, farming a damn item for hours to see it go to the guy who recently joined, laughing about nonsense, and making friends.

with so many people playing people and almost everyone knowing everyone, is hard not to make great friends....my list is small, but i wouldnt trade it for the world.

Itchybird, my first real friend. a girl who started as an int bird, i think she got fed up of me asking for a res...

Princessmage and Nostero, my little farm group for about 1 month. we farmed everything together, and i loved it.

Zxav, how we met is still a mystery, but hes a great guy, and laughs at my stupid jokes.

Samlight and Ventrifrap, thanks for those runs. I hope you enoyed my company as i enjoyed every second of yours. Sam, thanks for laughing at my jokes.

Kingteddy and Queenteddy, maybe the most amazing guy in this game. we met the weirdest way anyone can imagine. those nights talking about women will never be forgotten. thank you for being there like a true friend. As for Queenteddy, youre an amazing and fun person to talk to. Thank you.

and...

Dawninfinity, you changed the way i smile. Bless your heart, you made me happy. Thank you. (:

Thanks to everyone who made me laugh, angry, sad and happy. Thanks for those runs. Thanks for your time. And thanks for your friendship. I loved every second of it.

Thanks to SpacetimeStudios for making Pocket Legends possible. I enjoyed it a lot, and believe i got more than my $20 worth.

We made a lot of friends and even more enemies
Some of which were genuine and others just pretend to be
It's all gravy baby, life's lovely

All be on today, Saturday for the last time...

Raxie
09-24-2010, 11:48 PM
sad to see you go. and you just go the pl shield!

Haikus
09-24-2010, 11:56 PM
Never really got to know you but you seem like a cool guy..Cya holy!:)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-25-2010, 12:38 AM
Later dude, even though you didn't mention me ;)

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-25-2010, 12:39 AM
youre right, you have to be over 13.

Is this why you are quitting?

Royce
09-25-2010, 12:46 AM
Well, I'm not gonna try to argue with personal issues, but I'll be sad to see you go CDC. I hope will return after a break.

Chickdigcookies
09-25-2010, 01:11 AM
Well, I'm not gonna try to argue with personal issues, but I'll be sad to see you go CDC. I hope will return after a break.

Thank you.

Is this why you are quitting?

No.

KingFu
09-25-2010, 01:13 AM
Aww, sad to see you go bean, take care. :)

TwinkTastical
09-25-2010, 01:44 AM
God... So many quitters :|

Vyvin
09-25-2010, 01:45 AM
Happy trails to you, until we meet again.
Some trails are happy ones,
Others are blue.
It's the way you ride the trail that counts,
Here's a happy one for you.

Your an awesome person, you showed me where vynax was, and helped me in my times of need. I bid you farewell hope to see you again...

Can I haz ur shield? Jks it's untradeable!

/Vyvin

FluffNStuff
09-25-2010, 09:11 AM
*Smacks Cookies on the head* Snap out of it Bro and get back in the game!

vulgarstrike
09-25-2010, 09:17 AM
And so we dance our last
voices reaching through the clouds
and we will sing it fast
as we drift into the shrouds

Tailless
09-25-2010, 09:18 AM
I remember running a few maps with you, it's always a shame to see someone go who knows how to play their class. Take some time off then come back and check it out after a while. Good Luck

Rarefew2
09-25-2010, 09:32 AM
How'd he get a shield?

SamLight
09-25-2010, 01:07 PM
Holy,

Now you've done it. I used to only voyeur on the forums, but now I've had to go register, so that I can post.

Will miss you and your keen, quick wit... and yes, your funny jokes!

Who's going to revive my next thousand deaths?

Think of me whenever you're at a Dunkin...

Best,

SamLight

PS I'll start collecting dex items in A03 for your return...

LIGHTNINGLORD67
09-25-2010, 01:10 PM
*Smacks Cookies on the head* Snap out of it Bro and get back in the game!

this made me LOL

Cascade
09-25-2010, 01:12 PM
Sorry to see you go man your awesome! Hope you come back after a break :)

DawnInfinity
09-25-2010, 02:56 PM
Sad to see you go, beans. You're a very generous person and a talented player. Hope to see you come back eventually.

Far from home, elephant gun
Let's take them down one by one
We'll lay it down, it's not been found, it's not around
Let the seasons begin - it rolls right on
Let the seasons begin - take the big game down

Raxie
09-25-2010, 02:58 PM
How'd he get a shield?
he won the screenshot competition.

Kingofhurtz
09-25-2010, 03:16 PM
I didn't know you very well but...:

"A new adventure starting,
Filled with sun, sea and sand,
I’d like to wish you luck,
As your horizons now expand,
Its time to say Adios,
Although I’d really rather say,
Ver usted de nuevo,
Cos we’ll meet again someday

The hardest part of any friendship is when it's time to say goodbye. As much as we might like things to stay the same, change is an inevitable part of life. The universe may seem huge and the rift between friends on opposite side of the world may seem a great distance. There are many tools available with which we can communicate, but even without these tools there is a secret that only real friends know, and it is this. All the mountains and valleys in the world cannot separate friends whose hearts are as one."

Ps. Sorry if I annoyed you in town this morning. You seemed mad...

Chickdigcookies
09-25-2010, 04:51 PM
thanks to all who replied...

Sam, thank you.

I wont be logging anymore, sorry if i didnt say goodbye to you personally.

be back later...

bon voyage.

KingFu
09-25-2010, 05:01 PM
Are you gonna come back? Sad to see ya go. :/

Conradin
09-25-2010, 05:06 PM
i had the great joy of dancing next to holy while wearing a sombrero, and polishing his PL sheild, cya man..

iMaximus
09-25-2010, 05:52 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo..... .......(sound fades away) :(((
Come back you frequent taco eating machine!! :((( You WILL be missed! Especially because you were always the one getting the newest items and enlighten us with your new loot :p
Buddy, I've had a blast playing with you and your taco preparing/making/eating habits out of nowhere ;)

Big hugz from Amsterdam!
xoxo

regie831
09-25-2010, 06:38 PM
really you're quitting? like its hard to believe someone like you would actually quit....well i have the feeling you'll be back someday...its just a hunch though

Rarefew2
09-25-2010, 08:52 PM
he won the screenshot competition.

How'd u know?

Raxie
09-25-2010, 08:53 PM
because it is posted on facebook.

TwinkTastical
09-25-2010, 09:01 PM
He will be back...

giayuan
09-25-2010, 09:48 PM