PDA

View Full Version : valentines day

LwMark
01-30-2013, 11:03 PM
Since u guys like to bring back old items, lets bring back those old valentine weps ;)

Deathofan
01-30-2013, 11:10 PM
You have them anyways, no? Was valentine rose wand on DOTD?

25thninja
01-30-2013, 11:10 PM
Yes, those were so epic, plus we always have them love hats, time to spice it up, like a vanity pet chocolate box in hesrt shape, or something with roses, like that rose wand, that was cool

LwMark
01-30-2013, 11:12 PM
You have them anyways, no? Was valentine rose wand on DOTD?

I dont have all, but VERY small amount of current players have them an should bringem back along with new stuff, they do it with christmas an galloween might as well

Deathofan
01-30-2013, 11:25 PM
I dont have all, but VERY small amount of current players have them an should bringem back along with new stuff, they do it with christmas an galloween might as well
Hope they bring new vanities with the old stuff too though. Recycling old stuff is getting even way more boring each time they do it.

Jcyee
01-31-2013, 12:35 AM
Lol I've seen maybe 2 rose wands, 1 valentine sword (idk what it's called...), and 1 cupids bow. Were there ever any more weps or other valentines gear?

And the first valentine's event for PL was in 2011 right? If so, I think I just missed it :/

Multibird
01-31-2013, 12:41 AM
rare

LwMark
01-31-2013, 02:27 AM
They might aswell

KingFu
01-31-2013, 03:00 AM
Lol I've seen maybe 2 rose wands, 1 valentine sword (idk what it's called...), and 1 cupids bow. Were there ever any more weps or other valentines gear?

And the first valentine's event for PL was in 2011 right? If so, I think I just missed it :/

Heart shield, and rose bracer. I had at least 2 of every item until my heartbreaker (sword) got liq. Think I still have a Lv 50 and 10 rose wand.

If they brought those back, I'd lose all my remaining respect for STS.

LwMark
01-31-2013, 03:37 AM

Heart shield, and rose bracer. I had at least 2 of every item until my heartbreaker (sword) got liq. Think I still have a Lv 50 and 10 rose wand.

If u had the sword sts should be easily be able to bring it back since they track items, and it should show in ur history, makes alot easier to track an prove u had it, unless u really dont wana it then dont send a ticket

NotYoCookiez
01-31-2013, 03:07 PM
I think bringing back old vanities would be nice as long as they bring some new ones with it

MightyMicah
01-31-2013, 03:17 PM

Interesting. I'd lose all respect for them if they didn't. Especially after Christmas and Halloween.

iRusher
01-31-2013, 03:33 PM

Interesting. I'd lose all respect for them if they didn't. Especially after Christmas and Halloween.

I think they should bring them back too, but strong enough to counter forg bows in twinking.

NotYoCookiez
01-31-2013, 03:43 PM
I think they should bring them back too, but strong enough to counter forg bows in twinking.

Woah woah easy there. If they bring something stronger then forgotten bows I think the game will crash.

Zeus
01-31-2013, 03:53 PM

They didn't bring back everything in WF, just updated levels (brought back high levels)

KingFu
01-31-2013, 04:36 PM

Why bring back some of the only exclusive items left in game from 2 years ago? I don't really care if they did since this game became a waste of time a long time ago, why I quit. I'd just be disappointed in STS to see them go back on their word after they said the Valentine's day items from that time would remain unavailable. I meant principal wise rather than the items themselves, since I couldn't care less about those.

Suentous PO
01-31-2013, 04:49 PM
You quit, but care?! O.o

MightyMicah
01-31-2013, 05:20 PM
They didn't bring back everything in WF, just updated levels (brought back high levels)

That's a good point.

Why bring back some of the only exclusive items left in game from 2 years ago? I don't really care if they did since this game became a waste of time a long time ago, why I quit. I'd just be disappointed in STS to see them go back on their word after they said the Valentine's day items from that time would remain unavailable. I meant principal wise rather than the items themselves, since I couldn't care less about those.

Ah, I see what you're saying. I agree to an extent. Honestly, though, the only thing sts does consistently is be inconsistent. If they said they wouldn't release them again, though, they shouldn't. But didn't they say that about certain antenna and some of the winterfest as well? With sts it's always a mystery...

WoundedEagle
01-31-2013, 05:23 PM
You quit, but care?! O.o

I'm laughing way more than I should be.

AvidLegend
01-31-2013, 10:25 PM
Since u guys like to bring back old items, lets bring back those old valentine weps ;)

I haven't been on during valentines yet so they need to release all the good items again just one more time haha cause im selfish

KingFu
02-01-2013, 12:29 AM
You quit, but care?! O.o

I've been a customer to STS since the very launch of their first game, so of course I'd somewhat care about the company making dumb decisions.

I'm laughing way more than I should be.

You do a lot of things more than you should.

Zeus
02-01-2013, 12:36 AM
I haven't been on during valentines yet so they need to release all the good items again just one more time haha cause im selfish

No they don't.

If you weren't here for the events, boohoo. Move on, get other exclusive items they offer. You know why? Because 6 months down the line, you'll be upset that STS re released items you've been collecting.

It's a cycle, so swallow your selfishness and just play the game without worrying what others have that you don't have.

KingFu
02-01-2013, 12:40 AM
No they don't.

If you weren't here for the events, boohoo. Move on, get other exclusive items they offer. You know why? Because 6 months down the line, you'll be upset that STS re released items you've been collecting.

It's a cycle, so swallow your selfishness and just play the game without worrying what others have that you don't have.

I think the fact the only ones complaining to bring them back being new gen players says something. I didn't buy anything during the 2012 Valentine's Day event since I took a month break, and I wouldn't expect STS to bring them back if I still played.

Zeus
02-01-2013, 12:56 AM
I think the fact the only ones complaining to bring them back being new gen players says something. I didn't buy anything during the 2012 Valentine's Day event since I took a month break, and I wouldn't expect STS to bring them back if I still played.

Exactly. I missed this year's winter event and didn't buy anything since I went on a break and I don't expect them to rerelease the items either.

That's saying something too, since I used to have every vanity item in PL except the founders helm which I narrowly missed.

Suentous PO
02-01-2013, 01:03 AM
I've been a customer to STS since the very launch of their first game, so of course I'd somewhat care about the company making dumb decisions.

I know, I've often said I appreciate exclusivity, I only ment to imply that to be disappointed by something reappearing isn't worth the mental space. I have some valentines things and lack some, So don't have a objective, and if I'd quit, personally Id care even less. Not trying to say you shouldn't have an opinion for the record.

Phoenixking
02-01-2013, 01:13 AM
I know, I've often said I appreciate exclusivity, I only ment to infer, to be disappointed by something reappearing isn't worth the mental space. I have some valentines things and lack some, So don't have a objective, and if I'd quit, personally Id care even less. Not trying to say you shouldn't have an opinion for the record.
Worrying about people's opinion and items exclusivity In my opinion is a waste, and some people just want these items too show off to other people and make them go ooh cool

i remember when I used to care though xD

Doodlebeast
02-01-2013, 03:22 AM
I only care about the forums not the game anymore tho.

MightyMicah
02-01-2013, 06:16 AM
No they don't.

This is somewhat hypocritical, bro. You're claiming people like him are selfish but what is the only possible reason anyone could have for not wanting them to be released? Ultimately selfishness.

Personally, I agree with your intent, though. I think a little less selfishness on everyone's part would go a long, long way. People shouldn't be selfish and not want them to be released. People shouldn't be selfish and want them to be released.

Cavoc
02-01-2013, 08:28 AM

This is exactly why the shouldn't release the same stuff. Vanities and event items are mainly so you can be unique. Id rather not share the same looks as someone who's been playing 1/10 of the time I've been playing. Not saying noobs shouldn't get anything cool, just not the same thing.

Ladylove
02-01-2013, 11:55 AM
I like being the only one in the room with a 2011 rose wand cause I'm a pretty princess and pretty princesses need to stand out.

BodMaster
02-01-2013, 12:07 PM
If they do, they might do an SL, and just rename them or add a 2013 stamp on them. Wouldn't be surprised if they did, with the amount of "hype" from the new gen.

Roberto077
02-01-2013, 12:14 PM

That would make even more broken weapons :(
Take out Fbows and replace them with teddy bears. Everyone would be happy

WoundedEagle
02-01-2013, 02:30 PM

You do a lot of things more than you should.

Calm down Mr. Defensive; you don't need to have a rebuttle to every comment made that you don't agree with. Oh and could you explain your last comment? If not, could you provide a better insult? That was weak :(

Deathofan
02-01-2013, 03:30 PM
This game is mainly pve and pvp not about who collects vanities and expect them to be gone forever, as thats an extra to the game. Like devs have mentioned before the design space left is going to be for new items up through lv100cap and I wouldn't like them to lower it to l96 or l91 cap just because some people want this exclusivity of wearing things others don't have. The only solution left is recoloring old items and thats all, I seriously don't take vanities seriously as they are only for appearance changes. There are way more things to worry about than what they decide to bring back to their own game.

Roberto077
02-01-2013, 03:40 PM
This game is mainly pve and pvp not about who collects vanities and expect them to be gone forever, as thats an extra to the game. Like devs have mentioned before the design space left is going to be for new items up through lv100cap and I wouldn't like them to lower it to l96 or l91 cap just because some people want this exclusivity of wearing things others don't have. The only solution left is recoloring old items and thats all, I seriously don't take vanities seriously as they are only for appearance changes. There are way more things to worry about than what they decide to bring back to their own game.

I hope you realize that bring back old items doesn't take design space since the items already exist in the game.... Just more people would have them...

LwMark
02-01-2013, 03:55 PM
I really doubt they goin to stop at l100 just because space, isnt sts goin with the technology an keepin up with im sure they can expand there memory somehow, im not really smart with technology an programmin but im sure they can expamd as much as they want an make new stuffs galore

Bunnyshoota
02-01-2013, 04:07 PM
My b-days on valentines day!

Roberto077
02-01-2013, 04:43 PM
My b-days on valentines day!

Gratz :D

Deathofan
02-01-2013, 05:00 PM
I hope you realize that bring back old items doesn't take design space since the items already exist in the game.... Just more people would have them...
Learn to read my post before replying plz. I said why keep items exclusive when it's just a pve pvp game not a collect pixels game, there are lots of them in the appstore if you want something to make yourself special. I said the only solution to bring back old stuff with most people agreeing is recoloring them and thats all.

Phoenixking
02-01-2013, 05:06 PM
I like being the only one in the room with a 2011 rose wand cause I'm a pretty princess and pretty princesses need to stand out.
Ladylove will always be the exception

小孩子
02-09-2013, 08:12 AM
If thats the case why not bring back superhero packs, or even those halloween packs that gave you a devil staff. heck why stop there, why not bring back all those Wammó the Hammo's or even the tradable cyber armor.

Oldcoot
02-09-2013, 09:46 AM
My thoughts , founders helm I have no problem with they are deserving of something special. As for event items, if u were there and got it great! Why not after said event put it in the store for gold sink. I know some of you are already saying then only the "rich" will have it, that's why I said gold not plat. Anyone can farm up some gold to get the that item if they want it bad enough. And just like in real life exclusiveness can harbor resentment .

LwMark
02-10-2013, 03:40 AM
null

They should bring back wammos for sure but make them even more diffrent colors to

OverkillED
02-11-2013, 08:51 AM
I just think there should be new Valentine's weapons so the oldies will feel speshul. (TBH, I want them brought back because I didn't know that they'd be discontinued and missed a lot of events by not buying anything) Instead of the rose wand, why not make a heart weapon or a weapon in the shapes of lips representing a kiss (Just thinking off top of my head. Weird ideas, eh?) or hearts decorated with flowers? Or maybe instead of having the stuff from the American Valentine's Day we know, how about something from another culture?

EDIT:
If thats the case why not bring back superhero packs, or even those halloween packs that gave you a devil staff. heck why stop there, why not bring back all those Wammó the Hammo's or even the tradable cyber armor.

You forgot to say tradable mystery armor.

Oldcoot
02-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Or maybe instead of having the stuff from the American Valentine's Day we know, how about something from another culture?
I like that thought!
Edit: I gota figure out that bubble thing y'all do

Cascade
02-11-2013, 02:18 PM
(sarcasm) They should make everyone a GoA and a founder that way everyone can feel all special with cool items so they can look cool in a virtual world. (/sarcasm) Get real guys, stop asking for the past and look ahead to the future.

LwMark
02-11-2013, 02:19 PM
Tell sts that when the brought back already the majority of items

Cascade
02-11-2013, 02:20 PM
Tell sts that when the brought back already the majority of items

I did.

小孩子
02-11-2013, 09:33 PM
You forgot to say tradable mystery armor.

That was patched, they didnt replace the item they turned every single mystery armor non tradable.