PDA

View Full Version : [ HoF ] Code of Conduct

SweetieCakes
01-30-2013, 11:18 PM
1. Only levels 20-21 are able to join. Any whom is at this level is to be approved by 3 officers.
2. Members are not able to get recs. Recruiters are only able to get recs if only approved by LB Officer ONLY.
3. Officers are able to yay or nay any member in guild except other officers
4. No random inviting.
5. Anyone who is a struggle in guild is warned and if again is kicked.
6. No Fighting with guildies or other guilds.
7. NO bugging officers and or GM about recs. You will have a chance on LB if possible.
8. No asking for gold. You may farm.
9. No More than 3 alts.
10. GM is able to kick any member in guild.
11. You are able to kill other guildies in guild.
12. Have titles as < Hall of Fame > get 4 warnings.
13. You may invite friends max stats. If not, must be a Officers approval.

Astrocat
01-31-2013, 06:00 AM
Just wondering: Why ''Members are not able to get records''. Why? I mean, we can get records if we want to, we don't need an approval for that? :P

mendox
01-31-2013, 08:20 AM
Just wondering: Why ''Members are not able to get records''. Why? I mean, we can get records if we want to, we don't need an approval for that? :P

lol i had to laugh too..
is it a kids guild ? never seen so ***** rules ;)

@op: why make extra thread for this crap ?
imagine every guild would make
1. guild thread and
2. rules thread

just edit old thread

Astrocat
01-31-2013, 08:22 AM
lol i had to laugh too..
is it a kids guild ? never seen so ***** rules ;)

@op: why make extra thread for this crap ?
imagine every guild would make
1. guild thread and
2. rules thread

just edit old thread

I didn't laugh. Just wondering why we need to have an approval for this. We do as we want. :)

SweetieCakes
01-31-2013, 09:44 AM
You try having members bug you 24/7 can we do recs? And you tell them you dont know how to do it and even that you need max stats. Thats why you need that rule. Plus why so many? Having ppl in guild asking for gold. -.- Its called hall of fame. For a reason.

SweetieCakes
01-31-2013, 09:48 AM
You try as a member get a rec.. i mean seriously you dont know a thing about strategy in the tomb/elite. You have to learn it from LB guldies. Its a guild for Elites. Not going to add a random lvl16 and let them do recs. Its impossible.

I can add another thread if i want. If you have a problem about it deal with it.

Astrocat
01-31-2013, 10:01 AM
You try as a member get a rec.. i mean seriously you dont know a thing about strategy in the tomb/elite. You have to learn it from LB guldies. Its a guild for Elites. Not going to add a random lvl16 and let them do recs. Its impossible.

I can add another thread if i want. If you have a problem about it deal with it.

Sweet? O.o

Don't worry, he doesn't have a problem. Just trying to figure out why we aren't allowed to do records by ourselves. People try, that's how they learn. I placed my record yesterday, didn't need an approval or anything, and I made it. :)

Hall of Fame <3

Monday Monday
01-31-2013, 10:11 AM
Rule #6 should be changed to "Fighting is prohibited by this guild"

The rule, as stated now, has a double negative which means that fighting in the guild would be allowed.

Other than that, good luck with your guild :)

SweetieCakes
01-31-2013, 10:29 AM
@ Monday Monday

-.-'" please just go. I made this cause ppl kept asking me to make rules. And there was a small guild fight with AF and Gene. That rule is to make order in the situation to stop drama

Astrocat
01-31-2013, 10:34 AM
@ Monday Monday

-.-'" please just go. I made this cause ppl kept asking me to make rules. And there was a small guild fight with AF and Gene. That rule is to make order in the situation to stop drama

Monday is right. By his post, he means that what you wrote is like saying "if you don't fight, you're kicked''. You just badly formulated the sentence. Put "fight is prohibited'' instead of ''NO fighting is prohibited''. Then, we're set! :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Yoho
01-31-2013, 11:48 AM
upd. please
2. Members are not able to get recs. Recruiters are only able to get recs if only approved by LB Officer ONLY.
Members are not allowed to constantly beg for records, if they want em bad, they make their own team and prove themselves

delete (gm or officer can remove players from the guild if that player is a walking trouble, but that's obvious and not required to be posted as a Rule)

You are able to challenge your fellow mates in pvp or LB, with respect ;)

I didn't get it.

Astrocat
01-31-2013, 12:05 PM
upd. please
Members are not allowed to constantly beg for records, if they want em bad, they make their own team and prove themselves

delete (gm or officer can remove players from the guild if that player is a walking trouble, but that's obvious and not required to be posted as a Rule)

You are able to challenge your fellow mates in pvp or LB, with respect ;)

I didn't get it.

Agreed, and for 14, I didn't get it either.

SweetieCakes
01-31-2013, 02:01 PM
-.- if you guys want to make a big flippn deal about it. How about you do it.

Yoho
01-31-2013, 02:16 PM
-.- if you guys want to make a big flippn deal about it. How about you do it.

Nope, you did good. As anything in this life need polishing and changing through the time

Astrocat
01-31-2013, 03:09 PM
Nvm

Astrocat
01-31-2013, 06:42 PM
Right this Guild is ridiculous to be honest. Kicking me because I am not pro? Well done! Nice way to roll!

Vystirch
01-31-2013, 06:57 PM
Right this Guild is ridiculous to be honest. Kicking me because I am not pro? Well done! Nice way to roll!

Ik it would happen but don't worry, AF is here for you.

Astrocat
01-31-2013, 07:00 PM
Ik it would happen but don't worry, AF is here for you.

On my way. I knew Aerostar and you were right. I'll listen to you guys next time.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Aeroflame
01-31-2013, 07:04 PM
whoa.... this is a bad time to laugh.... why is my name popping up?

heil HOF!

mendox
01-31-2013, 07:06 PM

idiots..

as i said: such rules can make kids only.
go into guild with more grown ups...

im pretty sure "older" players will leave the guild too ;)

Aeroflame
01-31-2013, 07:08 PM
tbh I don't really care. Not sure I want these kissasses back

there was never a problem between hall of fame and genesis, that would imply that i felt threatened by you.

Astrocat
01-31-2013, 07:11 PM
idiots..

as i said: such rules can make kids only.
go into guild with more grown ups...

im pretty sure "older" players will leave the guild too ;)

999999% agreeeeeed.

Delphina
01-31-2013, 07:11 PM
Ok guys... Please keep the flaming down and limit it to only one guild thread:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?84151-lt-HALL-OF-FAME-gt-guild