PDA

View Full Version : tell me what comp

Snoods
01-31-2013, 12:10 AM
If you win this competition you will receive 2 eggs flounder and chase

To win tell me what you like about arcane legends the most.

This is how you enter:

Post below
Username:

What you like about arcane legends and why:

Please have fun

My user is anoidra

wowdah
01-31-2013, 12:35 AM
Wowdah, I like arcane legends because of the fun gameplay and graphics! I like the pets because they help u

Destructible
01-31-2013, 01:01 AM
Username: Destructible

What you like about arcane legends and why: The graphics are much neater than those in Pocket Legends. The pets are cute, and character animation is much better!

Snoods
01-31-2013, 01:24 AM
I will announce winners when we have at least 6 posts :-)

Chiki
01-31-2013, 03:23 AM
Name: Chikibumbum or Lilchiki
I like AL because i can play with my friends, developers are good, updates coming always, and because it's addictive !! And the last thing, it's free!

Deathblaze
01-31-2013, 06:21 AM
My name is Deathblaze,And I like Arcane Legends because The Gameplay rocks!My Friends Rock!The Weapons Rock!The Pets Rock!The updates and everything else ROCK!

Arcana
01-31-2013, 07:27 AM
Username : Quadraxiz
Why I like Arcane Legends : Because in Arcane Legends,the pet can FIGHT

Zaonabiuibil
01-31-2013, 04:44 PM
Username: Zaonabiuibil

What I like about AL: I like how you can play with your friends and other real people.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Vystirch
01-31-2013, 04:47 PM
Username:
Vystirch
What you like about arcane legends and why:
Free to play, awesome graphics, cool pets, regular updates.

Snoods
02-01-2013, 01:27 AM
OK the winner of the comp is zaonabiuibil!

Thank you all for saying what you guys like about arcane legends
Congrats for zaonabiuibil for winning you all did great

Adriaan3
02-01-2013, 02:25 AM
Adriaan3
Because AL Legends has pets for gold and The pets attacks heals buffs everything! And it has good graphic good devs and best cool items

fatcharlie
02-01-2013, 02:34 AM
Oops. theres already a winner. I will not take back what I wrote. Lol

IGN: Fatcharlie

What you like about arcane legends and why: The drama. I've heard and read a lot of hurt feeling between guildmates, leaving and joining competing guilds. The scammers. They serve a purpose in this game to teach us to be wary when trading with others. Pets. Our loyal companions until our last breath in game. Seriously though, this is a game, and game = fun. I've been having fun since the day I joined.

LoLoLips
02-01-2013, 05:19 AM
Username: LoLoLips

What you like about arcane legends and why: I like chatting with the people in the Guild and all the different things to do, questing, farming, auctioning, ect.. it's fun to get the achievements, pets, and best gear first :-)

dariusblack
02-01-2013, 07:40 AM
user name : baokascab

What you like about arcane legends and why: it is very simple and very funny, social activation very good