PDA

View Full Version : What's the BEST way to earn gold quickly?

Alhuntrazeck
01-31-2013, 09:48 AM
For levelling up, its the tombs. For getting gold.......? I've seen offers (right on this forum) ranging from 150k to 500k. That would take me literally a lifetime to earn! I mean, seriously. So how do people earn so much? I'm pretty sure they don't spend their life running through brackenridge hoping for that 30g from Jarl. Somebody, please help.

Limsi
01-31-2013, 09:58 AM
The best way to earn gold is to farm on elite maps. The most popular would be the elite blackenridge village by killing Jarl. His drops would vary from elite chests(which MAY contain legendary items you could use or sell for a high price averaging from 300g-300k plus), eggs and crates.

Another good spot to farm is in Arcanum grounds and Tower of Mardom. Same concept, but the chests themselves could be sold for a fair amount of price.

Cero
01-31-2013, 09:58 AM
farming elite maps and selling the best gears at early days... thats how i earned my gold. i earned mils from just selling one item this 21lvl cap when it was just days from release.

xcainnblecterx
01-31-2013, 03:59 PM
Merch

Zaonabiuibil
01-31-2013, 04:34 PM
Check out my merchanting guide in guide section. I'm on mobile so I can't link, but I hope it'll help.

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

fatcharlie
01-31-2013, 09:57 PM
For levelling up, its the tombs. For getting gold.......? I've seen offers (right on this forum) ranging from 150k to 500k. That would take me literally a lifetime to earn! I mean, seriously. So how do people earn so much? I'm pretty sure they don't spend their life running through brackenridge hoping for that 30g from Jarl. Somebody, please help.

In my early days, I earned gold by selling epic through hard sell. Lol. That was exhausting. Take their advice, these guys are millionaires in game.

Eridol
02-01-2013, 02:31 AM
for me Merch. but u need gold to invest.

more gold => more profit. easy

especially when u trade expensive items 500k+
e.g. buy a colton at 1.5m, resell 2.5m (a week ago). easy 1m profit in 5 mins work, while other players farm 2 weeks for it. idk

on the other hand. AL market is crazy. prices up and down. 5 days ago i bought a pitsword at 700k to resell. now its 400k. with cs fee i lost 350k on it lol.

i play AL since day one, and i made my whole money with trading.
got 2 decent pinks (500k) in 3 month farming lol. openend maybe 1000 elite chests or more. idk
farming = gamble.

so im done with farmin. to much stress and time. merch is relaxing ;)

Alhuntrazeck
02-01-2013, 05:09 AM
Thank you all! I'm *this* close getting to level 20 so I'm waiting for the elite maps. And Eridol, yeah, the market's crazy. A month ago, Locked Crates were like 5k. A week ago, they were 500. And now they're 2k (though that may've changed as I'm typing).

Jed
02-01-2013, 07:54 AM
When you get really rare things, see if the price in CS is steadily going down. If it is, sell that thing and buy another one when the price goes more down.
Unless you really need the rare thing. Then keep it.

Alhuntrazeck
02-02-2013, 02:43 AM
I've hit lvl 20 and have gone on a few Brackenridge runs with other guild friends. I've got an elite copper chest II: should i sell it or keep it? Thanks.

Ruejade
02-02-2013, 05:01 AM
For your information, you couldn't sell elite chests, but you can sell elite banded chests. For elite chests, your only choice is to open them and hope for valuable eqquipments....XD

Alhuntrazeck
02-03-2013, 07:21 AM
For your information, you couldn't sell elite chests, but you can sell elite banded chests. For elite chests, your only choice is to open them and hope for valuable eqquipments....XD

wow thanks lol i had no idea about that.........i opened my copper n silver: dissapointed, all rares :(

Destructible
02-03-2013, 08:01 AM
I've hit lvl 20 and have gone on a few Brackenridge runs with other guild friends. I've got an elite copper chest II: should i sell it or keep it? Thanks.

You can't sell it, but my advice is to not open it either. Save it till you're level 21, then only do you open it. Level 21 gears cost more than level 20 gears. But you'd better do it quickly, as gear prices are dropping rapidly in preparation for the next cap. :)

Alhuntrazeck
02-03-2013, 11:17 AM
You can't sell it, but my advice is to not open it either. Save it till you're level 21, then only do you open it. Level 21 gears cost more than level 20 gears. But you'd better do it quickly, as gear prices are dropping rapidly in preparation for the next cap. :) thanks, man :( already opened

Destructible
02-04-2013, 04:35 AM
thanks, man :( already opened

Oh well.

Hadec
02-04-2013, 06:29 AM
my opinion is to farm solo...