PDA

View Full Version : Tower tip

Rare
01-31-2013, 10:19 AM
Someone has probably posted this before. As usual, I'm too busy (lazy) to look.

Here's an EASY tip for tower. Instead of running through the first floor. Kill those first 6 mobs. They are soooo easy. Then you can skip the 5 dogs and the giant pig on the next floor. IMO, this is the hardest group on the map. And in the right situation can be a nice death farm when they are gathered around the spawn point. Sometimes requiring a force close.

Raxin
01-31-2013, 10:23 AM
How doyou get the next floor available without killing that room?

Rare
01-31-2013, 10:29 AM
You just have to run behind the 6 leftover. For instance to break the boxes there or to *GASP* open the chest.

wvhills
01-31-2013, 10:56 AM
don't open chests man, you won't get good drops.

Astrocat
01-31-2013, 11:48 AM
don't open chests man, you won't get good drops.

Hahaha! Especially the ones in the Lord's room. If you open one, you'll receive crappy common items until you quit the game itself!

Lady_Pebbles
01-31-2013, 11:54 AM
Lmao Good one Wv... Can't believe people still believe that. Smh!

Wish more players would just come on the forums for actual info & not stupid myths.

@Aed: Or kill 7/8 in the main floor to skip second floor entirely w/o opening chests or box by the crazy OP pigs on that 2nd floor?... Freaken pigs lol.

Prototypedwar
02-01-2013, 10:05 AM
One guy called me noob after I opened the chest on the 2nd floor, and got a banded silver chest as a drop from mardrom. He quickly left the map after picking up his chest (hopefully feeling a bit ashamed)

abekrivy
02-01-2013, 10:14 AM
If you hadn't opened that chest on the second floor, he would have gotten a banded gold. He was probably mad. :stupid:

Valsacar
02-02-2013, 05:59 AM
Had one of those yesterday. Guy kept arguing, saying don't trust the devs. I made it a point to open all 4 chests in the tower before the boss died. Final drop count, 2 silver and 1 gold.

Prototypedwar
02-02-2013, 11:50 AM
Most of these people are probably not on the forums .. even then, they shouldnt actually believe in this myth.

Lady_Pebbles
02-02-2013, 01:28 PM
Yesterday I did a couple tower runs and gave up. These people in these pugs wait by the portal and as soon as one of us starts the run, everyone leaves. Wth is the point of going in there if you're not going to do anything?! Ugh. I hate stupid ppl.

Valsacar
02-02-2013, 09:22 PM
Yesterday I did a couple tower runs and gave up. These people in these pugs wait by the portal and as soon as one of us starts the run, everyone leaves. Wth is the point of going in there if you're not going to do anything?! Ugh. I hate stupid ppl.

I've noticed that the last few days as well. Quite irritating to watch the tank poof in front of you, and then everyone else (once the mobs are attacking of course).