View Full Version : W31 plat offers

AtariX
01-31-2013, 11:45 AM
Hi, I wanted to try it out, cause my friend said it's working fine and he got immediattely the plat. So I've downloaded the app, installed them and runned them, as almost all the description say. After getting nothing after running the app I tried to level up in all of the games and made it to lvl 3 at every single one. After again not getting nothing I told myself, that I will wait for a few minutes. After waiting for 4 hours and still not getting anything, I decided to create this topic. Could you help me out or gimme some advice what to do? I am is in the pending status at the history chart. But as I said, I am at that status for more than 4 hours.

Thanks in advance STS team. (Any advice is welcomed, also forget to say that I was doing it from my tablet)

Samhayne
01-31-2013, 11:57 AM
Hi AtariX,

Here is a support article about w3i Free Platinum offers. I hope that helps!

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/customer/portal/articles/966399-i-didn-t-get-my-platinum-what-gives-

cuddyxbuddy
01-31-2013, 12:03 PM
I been waiting for my paid offer from w3i and it's been weeks and they don't reply they told me there were contacting pl to refund it to me but nothing still and I'm waiting on trail play to and nothing no reply or anything hope they fix there issues or something

AtariX
01-31-2013, 12:08 PM
Is there any article about how to do it in an android tablet? Cause there in no such thing as a devide ID in it's status. I did all the steps as it is written in the article btw.

Astrocat
01-31-2013, 12:12 PM
Guys, W3i offers aren't that great, and their Support are just being lazy. The best, is TrialPay. Offers usually work, and if they don't, send them an E-Mail, and trust me, you will get your reward (platinum). Been using TrialPay all the time, may have encountered issues, but they've always been solved pretty fast. Good luck, y'all!