PDA

View Full Version : Hey Community

Griffinfan
01-31-2013, 01:19 PM
Hey Guys,
Would appreciate your prayers, I have found out this morning that my Grandma (and my best friend) Is diagnosed with abdomen cancer, its later in its stage and is possibly terminal. It was a complete shock, and my family would appreciate your prayers through this really difficult time. Thanks guys

DocDoBig
01-31-2013, 02:25 PM
FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE! :( !
Darn that's terrible for sure !
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your Granma. I hope that she will have a speedy recovery.!

Walkhardd
01-31-2013, 02:37 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that.

Stay strong/positive. Thoughts are with you and your family.

MightyMicah
01-31-2013, 03:22 PM
I'll be praying! That's not good to hear.

Usajade
01-31-2013, 03:57 PM
Prayers going ur way for you and your family

Bootdaddy
01-31-2013, 04:07 PM
Aww :(

Jcyee
01-31-2013, 09:31 PM
Sorry to hear this, Griffin.

Good luck. Hopefully you and your family can fight through these hard times.

Zaonabiuibil
01-31-2013, 09:43 PM
I'm not the most religious person, but my thoughts go out to you and your family during these rough times. My grandmother also had cancer, I know what you're feeling. Everything will be fine though, just maintain an optimistic attitude. She won't like it if you get all depressed on her sake. :-)

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

Jblazer
01-31-2013, 11:31 PM
Your in my prayers:)

Conradin
01-31-2013, 11:33 PM
My thoughts are with ya. Stay strong and I hoping for the best!

Kraoracha
02-01-2013, 03:02 AM
Not religious but best wishes for you and your family!

Griffinfan
02-01-2013, 01:38 PM
thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts, you guys are awesome.

She is doing well and we will be able to determine what needs to be done when she gets the prognosis.

Again, thank you

MightyMicah
02-01-2013, 03:24 PM
thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts, you guys are awesome.

She is doing well and we will be able to determine what needs to be done when she gets the prognosis.

Again, thank you

Awesome

Suentous PO
02-01-2013, 08:12 PM
I feel for you! Someone close to me was just given 3 months to live from nearly the same thing.
It's difficult to feel powerless, so remember sometimes all you can do is to live a good life in honor of those you love.
Peace be with you and yours. -sue

Zeus
02-01-2013, 08:41 PM
Dude! I'm sorry and I will definitely pray for you.

My aunt has spinal tumor in the very late stages. Doctors had pretty much given up hope as it was too the point where she lost the ability to walk. Now? We found her some of the best surgeons and her surgery was successful. 2-3 years later, she is able to walk with proper rehab.

I'll pray that your grandma gets the same good fortune and second chance that my aunt had.

25thninja
02-01-2013, 10:31 PM
Aww man, i have been through this before, i know " hope she is better, praying for you" and all that other stuff really doesnt do anything to make u feel better, just know that God has a plan for everybody, some times will be very easy amd sometimes it will seem immpossible to go on, hang in there man

If ypu ever need to talk about that kinda stuff, you can PM me

Rawrimafish
02-01-2013, 10:50 PM
hi bud

Pokechmp
02-06-2013, 08:45 PM
Sorry to hear that, I hope they will get well. I am not religious either, but I do hope that they will recover.

Griffinfan
02-14-2013, 09:14 AM
Just a update, My grandma went in to meet with a surgeon who specializes in this area. She went in ready to hear either they could do surgery to extend her life a few months or they could not do surgery.

Instead he told her that she was diagnosed wrong and she only has Stage 3 cancer and it is curable, he said quote "I cure this type of cancer everyday"

Miracle? Maybe, I guess I have to give the first doctor (who gave her months to live) a break since doctors are still technically "practicing."

Thanks for your support.

Urqui
02-14-2013, 09:27 AM
Just a update, My grandma went in to meet with a surgeon who specializes in this area. She went in ready to hear either they could do surgery to extend her life a few months or they could not do surgery.

Instead he told her that she was diagnosed wrong and she only has Stage 3 cancer and it is curable, he said quote "I cure this type of cancer everyday"

Miracle? Maybe, I guess I have to give the first doctor (who gave her months to live) a break since doctors are still technically "practicing."

Thanks for your support.

Glad to hear this:)

Walkhardd
02-14-2013, 09:32 AM
Very good news. :)

Kraoracha
02-14-2013, 10:21 AM
Wow, great news!!! :)

Thanks for your support.