View Full Version : 3 main PvP bugs!

Chickenrunnn
01-31-2013, 01:20 PM
Hello here!

I've been experiencing 3 major bugs in pvp. Let me list them :)

1st Bug : Some skills don't launch.

Indeed, sometimes, skills won't work.

It happens when you release the skill exactly when your opponent stunt you. The skill disappear.
So that, many skills won't work because we get stunt really often :)

2nd Bug : Permanent root from rogues.

This bug is the most awful of all.
Once rogues use a certain skill (I think it is Entangling roots, but I'm not sure of it since my rogue doesn't have it :)), your speed is lowered for ever, unless you leave the game.
Indeed, even if you die, your speed is still cut by 50% or something.

3rd bug : +5 to 10 levels difference..

This bug is recuring in ALL sts games.. And I think I know why it happens (and I noticed some others guessed it too.)

Some players can play in PL with 15 levels of difference in PL, and I've met level9 with my lvl16, and also a lvl21 in the same game as me.

It is due to hosts problem ; indeed, once a map ends, the old-host isn't host anymore, and the game turns as "no player is host".
Moreover, I think the game takes the level of the first guy to join the map. So that, if a level 61 joined map first, and that a level 51 was in the last match and clicked on replay, level 66 can meet lvl51 in the same game (for PL) (picture bellow (from here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?84785-What-s-wrong-with-hosts-in-PvP)))

PL : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23665&stc=1&d=1359582037

AL : 23701

Here were the 3 main bugs I've met :)

I hope it helped :p

Cya, and I wish you good luck fixing it out !! :)

Reggin
01-31-2013, 11:58 PM
Totally agree! Here is a picture of a level 20 in with my level 10. He crushed everyone!

Chickenrunnn
02-03-2013, 06:04 AM
Totally agree! Here is a picture of a level 20 in with my level 10. He crushed everyone!

Yeah :/ Devs should fix them when they have some free time :)

moonway03
02-03-2013, 06:21 AM
I think i know the reason for number three
Im thinking that a lvl 1 can join any lvl
1.lvl 21 is a host then he have a lvl 20 friend so he joined then the lvl 20 guy has a friend that is lvl 19 so she joined him.
And the cycle goes until a lvl 2 guy have a lvl 1 friend..
This is the reason IMO

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Bless
02-03-2013, 06:44 AM
I can verify that number 2 hasn't got anything to do with rogues. It's the slow bug, it happens to everyone sometimes, it persists after you are snared.

Chickenrunnn
02-03-2013, 01:47 PM
I can verify that number 2 hasn't got anything to do with rogues. It's the slow bug, it happens to everyone sometimes, it persists after you are snared.

But it happens to me right after rogue attacks me with his strange skill :p

Bebsi
02-04-2013, 07:43 AM
Hah, I wondered y I was crawling superslow after some fights.
When u survive a fight u hardly get out of that spot only to be killed by the player that u just killed lol
Pls fix that ^_^

Xbuddyjosh
02-04-2013, 07:41 PM
I have noticed all three, mainly the first one becuz it has cost me tons of deaths bcuz heal or shield fails to cast... I haven't been experiencing the second one, although it used to get me all the time, forcing me to leave and rejoin for my speed back

Reggin
02-06-2013, 09:51 AM
And yet another example of PvP being broken... nothing like a 20 beating on level 10s... FIX THIS!

Lojack
02-08-2013, 12:53 PM
"2nd Bug : Permanent root from rogues."

Should be fixed in the next update.

ishyrionek
02-09-2013, 09:34 AM
1. This often happens too me too, when i got fully charged, then stun. Or as you saying stun just after relesing. I hate it, cause skill dont work, and u got cd. Imho stun shouldnt reset charging too, but stop it in place untill stun end, then it keep charging.

Chickenrunnn
02-10-2013, 05:39 AM
"2nd Bug : Permanent root from rogues."

Should be fixed in the next update.

Thx :)